Jump to content

If they reverse this election result, this country will be on fire


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The most important part of a democracy is election integrity. If this widespread voter fraud isn’t ferreted out and dealt with, this country is no longer a democratic republic.    It’s a fascis

Biden is a corrupt career politician that has been selling out this Country for decades and is now being used as a puppet by the socialist left in their attempt to destroy this Republic... and by supp

We lose even more if the potential fraud is allowed to proceed unquestioned and undefined.

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

.  .  .  but libs are less discriminatory in their use.

 

Meaning they don't give a shit who they hit, right ?

Women, children, mothers, wives  .  .  .  they're all game for these bastard liberals !

 

No surprise there !

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Nope....it is about a system that shall not be infringed upon lest we become a banana republic.

Please explain.  Give us some examples of this.  

I think a good example is a President who never grew up.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, sole result said:

simply understanding my brain is my fertilized cell evolved since conceived where a body developed around it by birth that is able to adjust with life never exceeding mutually evolving now.

 

I stand my time as equally created in genetic position as anything limited to one lifetime so far.  No doubt.  

 

do you understand the burden I don't have to carry around 24/7 society laying the guilt trip I have to save humanity's false narratives constantly.

Guess your question was rhetorical and you didn't want the answer.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Meaning they don't give a shit who they hit, right ?

Women, children, mothers, wives  .  .  .  they're all game for these bastard liberals !

 

No surprise there !

 

You are correct, sir.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Scout said:

Please explain.  Give us some examples of this.  

I think a good example is a President who never grew up.  

You continue to view this in a micro perspective versus a macro perspective. You’re “never grew up” statement is a perfect example of a politically driven, small minded perspective. Frankly, it’s just dumb when looking at the problem at hand.

 

From a macro perspective, it has nothing to do with the short term bit player, but everything to do with the integrity of a system that will hopefully remain intact for 100’s, if not for the lifetime of our country and its inhabitants.

 

A gave you a perfect example of this in a previous reply when I referenced had there been these these purported irregularities in the 16’ election, and Clinton filed suits to be investigated and resolved. Go back and read that example. It’s a non-political position that puts macro at the forefront and defines why legitimacy is critical to our elections.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

You continue to view this in a micro perspective versus a macro perspective. You’re “never grew up” statement is a perfect example of a politically driven, small minded perspective. Frankly, it’s just dumb when looking at the problem at hand.

 

From a macro perspective, it has nothing to do with the short term bit player, but everything to do with the integrity of a system that will hopefully remain intact for 100’s, if not for the lifetime of our country and its inhabitants.

 

A gave you a perfect example of this in a previous reply when I referenced had there been these these purported irregularities in the 16’ election, and Clinton filed suits to be investigated and resolved. Go back and read that example. It’s a non-political position that puts macro at the forefront and defines why legitimacy is critical to our elections.

 

There is no substance in this response which supports ANY of his

previous claims.  Just Sarah Palin rambling shit.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

It's like unlocking the door to your house, sitting in the dark with your shotgun, and waiting for the burglars to show up again so that you can kill them. It's PREMEDITATED MURDER. Found guilty every time.

 

Who would be so retarded as to tell someone that is what they did?

 

You watch too much TV kid.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

There is no substance in this response which supports ANY of his

previous claims.  Just Sarah Palin rambling shit.  

No, there actually is.

 

You’re either simply to ignorant to grasp a simple, yet critical concept.....or just a complete hack.

 

Guarantee you 95% on this site understands it, even though they may or may not agree with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

No, there actually is.

 

You’re either simply to ignorant to grasp a simple, yet critical concept.....or just a complete hack.

 

Guarantee you 95% on this site understands it, even though they may or may not agree with it.

I'm just not going to pretend your hallucinations are reality.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Nope....it is about a system that shall not be infringed upon lest we become a banana republic.

 

And you know what......they each got 70+ million votes. Using your uneducated definition, one could then say you’re a cultist of leftist extremism. 
 

 

 

And that would be another uneducated assumption on your part.

Nobody speaks of Biden in the terms of adoration and lust

that you guys use for Trump.  And Biden is much more deserving

of such language.  

 

YOu are a cult; your love of Trump is beyond 

all logic and rationale, except for a people

who see him as a God, just like the Nazis.  

 

Knowing this makes it easy to understand

why liberals oppose you to such an extent.  

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Biden is a corrupt career politician that has been selling out this Country for decades and is now being used as a puppet by the socialist left

Notice there is ZERO evidence to support any of this.

That is the norm with liars. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, drvoke said:

 

That's a reasonable and logical thing to say. Unfortunately, we are dealing with people so that is largely irrelevant. Things are not going to work out well if this is reversed. Biden has already been declared 'President elect'. You can't dial that back with math.

He has been declared by the media. The media has no constitutional authority. 

 

I'm sick and tired of the left threatening to burn it all down, if they don't get what they want. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, whiteboy said:

 

Who would be so retarded as to tell someone that is what they did?

 

You watch too much TV kid.

 

I am well-versed in late night police procedurals. Plus, I took Criminal Law for Police in college. Tack experience onto that I think that I have a legitimate opinion to offer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...