Trump campaign details legal action.

rippy38

Trump's campaign held a press conference on Monday night to make sure their message came through: the election is not over because the results are in dispute.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trump-campaign-details-legal-action-says-the-election-is-not-over

For your reading and viewing pleasure...

I posted the link instead of the wall paper of info and other links in the story.

There are videos in the tweets on the page, but given how Twitter has been lately, I don't know if they will up long.

10 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Trump's campaign held a press conference on Monday night to make sure their message came through: the election is not over because the results are in dispute.

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaking-trump-campaign-details-legal-action-says-the-election-is-not-over

I posted the link instead of the wall paper of info and other links in the story.

There are videos in the tweets on the page, but given how Twitter has been lately, I don't know if they will up long.

She says it best...

"There is only one party in America that opposes voter ID one party in America that opposes verifying signatures, citizenship, residency, eligibility. There is only one party in America trying to keep observers out of the count room. And that party, my friends is the Democrat party. You don't take these positions because you want an honest election, you don't oppose an audit of the vote because you want an accurate count."

"You don't oppose our efforts at sunlight and transparency because you have nothing to hide. You take these positions because you are welcoming fraud and you are welcoming, illegal voting," McEnany said about the Democrats attempts to keep poll watchers distanced from the counters and actions like blocking windows and doors.

Just now, tunafish said:

Would you say that voter fraud is Treason? As for myself, I would say Yes.

Yes, especially if it is coordinated on a wide scale, by top Govt officials.

If it is proven that top officials were involved in the organization of such treason, they should be hanged.

2 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

She says it best...

"There is only one party in America that opposes voter ID one party in America that opposes verifying signatures, citizenship, residency, eligibility. There is only one party in America trying to keep observers out of the count room. And that party, my friends is the Democrat party. You don't take these positions because you want an honest election, you don't oppose an audit of the vote because you want an accurate count."

"You don't oppose our efforts at sunlight and transparency because you have nothing to hide. You take these positions because you are welcoming fraud and you are welcoming, illegal voting," McEnany said about the Democrats attempts to keep poll watchers distanced from the counters and actions like blocking windows and doors.

+100

21 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Would you say that voter fraud is Treason? As for myself, I would say Yes.

If it’s a colluded conspiracy by government officials? It should be punishable by life in prison. 

Voter integrity is the MOST important value a country needs and Democrats simply don’t give a shit. 

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

@maineman We request your idiotic comment on your presidents legal action to stop your voter fraud.

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

@maineman We request your idiotic comment on your presidents legal action to stop your voter fraud.

like a  fat turtle, on his back, waving his fat short legs, burning in the hot hot sun.... unable to roll over

pathetic.  His latest legal hail mary in PA is laughable.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

like a  fat turtle, on his back, waving his fat short legs, burning in the hot hot sun.... unable to roll over

pathetic.  His latest legal hail mary in PA is laughable.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ken-starr-life-liberty-levin-pennsylvania-election-constitutional-travesty

Ken Starr: Pennsylvania three-day extension to mail-in ballot deadline a 'constitutional travesty'

'To count every vote may be a crime ... under federal law,' ex-independent counsel tells Mark Levin

The governor overrode the will of the people through their elected representatives and changed laws he had no constitutional right to change. 

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, tunafish said:

The stench of Democrats swinging from a rope and soiled undergarments may not be visually appealing, but it certainly would bring closure.

The stench is already there...swinging from a rope would make it all the worth while...

3 hours ago, calguy said:

Too bad the judges aren't finding any merit in all this legal action. 

Remember the time Al Gore went to the Supreme Court..............................................................................................................................that was awesome. 

10 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ken-starr-life-liberty-levin-pennsylvania-election-constitutional-travesty

Ken Starr: Pennsylvania three-day extension to mail-in ballot deadline a 'constitutional travesty'

'To count every vote may be a crime ... under federal law,' ex-independent counsel tells Mark Levin

The governor overrode the will of the people through their elected representatives and changed laws he had no constitutional right to change. 

another partisan hack chimes in.

yawn.

Here ya go redneck Morons...you keep getting Played you F'ING Idiots

“In recent days, Mr. Trump and his allies have been trying to raise money to bankroll their legal efforts. Some of the fund-raising entreaties have noted that a portion of donated money might be used to pay down the campaign’s existing debts, rather than to fund new legal efforts,” said the report. “While it is not clear which law firms will be filing the suits, Jones Day has been one of Mr. Trump’s most steadfast legal advisers.”

15 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Rippy is sending us to another place, Postmillenial, that refuses to provide commentary unless we submit to watching ads, so screw it and screw Rippy.