Jump to content

Eating their own


Recommended Posts

Just now, FivebyFive said:

The hooters party might prevail..

 

boobs make good leaders.. you get two for one

It would take an overhaul of the whole system. That's why no third party ever really gets off the ground

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Zaro said:

There is no party in the wings that will replace the GOP. 

There isn't one to replace the Dems when they go down in flames too.

 

We will probably end up with the Libertarians vs the Greens.

 

Good riddance to all that old pond scum in DC.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, kfools said:

This is true. 

 

This election will destroy the GOP. 

 

Good riddance. 

 

We need an actual conservative party. 

Trump is no sort of conservative, and  no actual conservative party could win an election. Think Barry Goldwater and Bob Dole.

Trump is just an ignorant rabble rouser.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

There isn't one to replace the Dems when they go down in flames too.

 

We will probably end up with the Libertarians vs the Greens.

 

Good riddance to all that old pond scum in DC.

As of now our two parties are just the two factions of the one true American party. The corporate party of the US of A

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Pastafarian said:

Antifa attacked the Democrat campaign HQ in Portland last night and spray painted "Fuck Biden!" And "No Presidents" on the side of the building after smashing all the windows out.

 

Lol

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Antifa attacked the Democrat campaign HQ in Portland last night and spray painted "Fuck Biden!" And "No Presidents" on the side of the building after smashing all the windows out.

 

Lol

 

 

It probably was BlueDevil all dressed up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Antifa attacked the Democrat campaign HQ in Portland last night and spray painted "Fuck Biden!" And "No Presidents" on the side of the building after smashing all the windows out.

 

Lol

 

 

There is a big difference between Mikhail Bakunin and neo liberalism

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, kfools said:

This is true. 

 

This election will destroy the GOP. 

 

Good riddance. 

 

We need an actual conservative party. 

 

be careful, don't fall for @Pastafarian foolishness here.  He is a Dem voter, so deceit is always the main tool in his toolbelt.

 

The Secy of State in this matter definitely needs to step down, for not guarding against the raping of the Democratic processes in that state. He knew ahead of time that Fulton County voters and DeKalb voters too somewhat, were aching to assist any fraud to help Biden win.

 

The Senators are on the ground in Georgia, whereas Pastafarian is not.  The Senators and their street team are in the trenches so they understand the local deceit they're facing when they supported President Trump ---whereas Pastafarian knows nothing.

 

Don't forget now, Loeffler's own employees of her company, wear tshirts to work advising people to vote for Loeffler's opponent. That Secy Of State is a fake a phony a, charlatan, who is part of the anti-Trumpism Repubs who are angry that Trump came to drain the swamp.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

 

be careful, don't fall for @Pastafarian foolishness here.  He is a Dem voter, so deceit is always the main tool in his toolbelt.

 

The Secy of State in this matter definitely needs to step down, for not guarding against the raping of the Democratic processes in that state. He knew ahead of time that Fulton County voters and DeKalb voters somewhat, were aching to assist any fraud to help Biden win.

 

The Senators are on the ground in Georgia, whereas Pastafarian is not.  The Senators and their street team are in the trenches so they understand the local deceit they're facing when they supported President Trump ---whereas Pastafarian knows nothing.

 

Don't forget now, Loeffler's own employees of her company, wear tshirts to work advising people to vote for Loeffler's opponent. That Secy Of State is a fake a phony a, charlatan, who is part of the anti-Trumpism Repubs who are angry that Trump came to drain the swamp.

You are one hell of a sore loser. 
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Pastafarian said:

I am the definition of, INSANITY, as according to how everyone just watched us cheat Trump and tell lies on Trump for 1,455 consecutive days and then on the 1,456th day we vehemently expect him to trust our vote-counting when we say that we won

 

...fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...