non-MSM poll: Should Pfizer be charged with a crime? Since it makes NO SENSE to have them testify for The Dem Party's Congress. You know, regarding who they met with just BEFORE the election??

pmurT

Should Pfizer be charged with illegal campaign contributions/favors, by withholding vaccine news until after the election?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Pfizer be charged with illegal campaign contributions/favors, by withholding vaccine news until after the election?

• Yes
    • No
    • Hell yeah!

lol @ Biden trying to alter fair, ethical processes by meeting with Pfizer as if he was the current head of the Fed GOVT like the Trump Administration protecting our nation from the virus ---like the Dem Party swears Trump does not do.

https://www.theday.com/article/20201109/NWS13/201109431

lol @ trying to USURP our nation's current Administration, just like a crook would be expected to do. Shame on you Pfizer, for meeting with Beijing's Biden! lol

https://www.bostonherald.com/2020/07/22/trump-admin-orders-100-million-doses-of-pfizer-covid-vaccine-one-of-many-companies-to-get-hhs-funding/

I HOPE Pfizer did this intentionally to fuck Trump over.

That would be SWELL!

Pfizer is a corporation and corporations are people.

If they want to block info before the election, that is their RIGHT as PEOPLE.  DUH.  

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, Scout said:

I HOPE Pfizer did this "in kind" contribution to intentionally fuck Trump over. Why? Because I am a Dem voter, so I hate the USA. So I hate fair and equal elections!!

...fixed

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Pfizer is a corporation and corporations are people.

If they want to block info before the election, that is their RIGHT as PEOPLE.  DUH.  

And it's the FEC right to fine a corporation that does that in order to influence an election, 200% of the value of the contribution to the party they are trying to elect.     In this case, the value might easily be hundreds of millions of dollars.   So how about a fine of half a billion?   DUH.

6 hours ago, Scout said:

I HOPE Pfizer did this intentionally to fuck Trump over.

That would be SWELL!

Me too!    Then after that is proven, I hope every member of their board ... every one of their employees ... and every member of all of those peoples families ... are ass-fucked to death.

7 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

And it's the FEC right to fine a corporation that does that in order to influence an election, 200% of the value of the contribution to the party they are trying to elect.  

hogwash

...hmmm...

guess which Political Party received 70% of Pfizer's political donations ... guess which Political Party received 30% of Pfizer's political donations...

ROFL

guess which FDA personnel do not like President Trump/swamp creatures that Trump never got a chance to expose and purge? That is who called Pfizer in late October and reqd that Pfizer delay the COVID vaccine news until after the election so to not give any advantage to President Trump.  Go research journalist, Vince Coglianese, for the full story on Pfizer's corruption in this scenario.

1 hour ago, BeAChooser said:

Remember now, Pfizer political donations go 70-30, for Democrats. Remember too, Trump spent four years protecting us little guys from Big Pharma ---so Pfizer was angry at Trump for 3.5yrs actually, until he called those treasonists up to let them in on the COVID-Vaccine sweepstakes. 

When Pfizer smiled and took our $2.5-billion from Trump, to create a vaccine, they were smiling with Bien behind Trump's back the whole time.

The fact that Biden was not President and Trump is, but Pfizer gave Biden the news first even before the election...is treachery at its highest.