What made Benson13yo go berserk ?

In all probability he was abused as an altar boy, and as a result he developed an insane hatred to everything that reeks of heterosexuality !

Poor guy  .  .  .  but he's not beyond repair !

I'm sure elektroshocks could him bring back to reality, from the bubble universe he's living in !

• Haha 2

36 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

In all probability he was abused as an altar boy, and as a result he developed an insane hatred to everything that reeks of heterosexuality !

I'm sure elektroshocks could him bring back to reality, from the bubble universe he's living in !

His mom was one of the air traffic controllers that Reagan fired back in '81 when they went on strike.

He has hated "republikkkans" ever since.

Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

That's one of them stupidspreader events!

1 hour ago, Duck615 said:

so biden is going to have a super spreader event.... 

Didn't you hear....as his first act as President Elect...Sleepy Joe has cured the kung flu.

You know what; I feel better already.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

He never learned how life works outside reality of social narratives only directing socially engineered outcomes of mutually evelving ancestors sustaining the numbers populatng space so far, from now on.

17 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Benson is a Lying Drunken, Bigoted, Hypocrite, and has been on numerous boards like this since I first ran into him in 04. He most likely got fired from his pilots job for drinking has numerous DUI's, he's never been married, (Who the hell would have a drunk) he's lived in the south most his life, but continues to tell us how much he hates it. And believe me he is beyond repair. His whole purpose in live is to piss you off and make you as miserable as he is. He is the biggest Asshole I've ever met, but don't tell him it will make him happy.

benson13-12/08/2006 11:54:18 AM (#5 of 19) 
Fuck you N asshole

124382771_1560291690820603_5595719142084346105_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=skMPE0PnA-4AX8Eh7N3&_nc_oc=AQnH-VDZn9wguCXARuvIlic0vsTFRAg6G-1Ml4efnfaOYtFTMQhSarKuPCMXXRY95tgNnTjjdzfHJulSjRyNgRar&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=7ea7caa5315fcb68317c764e4eb77a7f&oe=5FCF0CB2

On 11/9/2020 at 5:34 PM, JinnMartini said:

Nah. Electroshock needs at least some functioning brain cells in order to be effective.