"I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman, Hares Youssef.

"I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman, Hares Youssef.

Tweet text:
Josie Ensor
@Josiensor
Wow: "I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman. Hares Youssef claims he was promised a US visa and legal immunity in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign

I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman
After an election campaign built on attacking the reputation of his rival’s son, Donald Trump is facing calls for a new legal investigation into his activities in Ukraine where he and his associates
thetimes.co.uk
11:09 AM · Nov 9, 2020

Tweet text:
Josie Ensor
@Josiensor
Wow: "I was asked to lie about Hunter Biden, admits Ukrainian businessman. Hares Youssef claims he was promised a US visa and legal immunity in return for information that would damage Joe Biden’s presidential campaign

After an election campaign built on attacking the reputation of his rival’s son, Donald Trump is facing calls for a new legal investigation into his activities in Ukraine where he and his associates
thetimes.co.uk

9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Tweet text:
Josie Ensor
@Josiensor

thetimes.co.uk

Merged in duplicate thread

37 minutes ago, calguy said:

Thank You. I had trouble posting it the first time. There was some sort of glitch. 

That was the sites fake news filter.

Our fact checkers are hard at work to ensure that you only see the truth...

1 hour ago, calguy said:

Tweet text:
Josie Ensor
@Josiensor

thetimes.co.uk

That's what "draining the swamp" really looks like

25 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Why is he coming out now? What the fuck 

It looks like he is about to go down for money laundering, illegal arms sales, ties to the Russian mob etc etc...

This "admission" may be part of a get out of jail free deal.

I love when the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers post:

Without any proof Trump claims that... fill in the blank.

We have learned from a report published by CNN that according to a unnamed retired public information officer (formerly stationed at the Pentagon) whose opinions are said to be respected by all his colleagues has knowledge of a scandalize situation and he is close to the source.  He has contacted the New York Times and would only speak off the record fearing for his personal safety.  The official named as the source is described as expert in these matters and who has allegedly seen copies of the email exchanges that contain undisclosed information which surely had politics at its core. 

We are not exactly certain what the circumstances are which would give him the necessary access to see them.  The emails appeared to purportedly show that he was cooperating with the investigation...but to describe the matter in simple terms he has led us to nothing other than rumors, rambling monologues and inaudible secretly made recordings. 

The latest revelation in addition to a blistering report leaked to MSNBC has caught the attention of the FBI which depicts a ever-expanding laundry list of accusations that has turned up nothing of great significance.  

A spokesperson for a implicated acquaintance's denied the accusation with the released of a statement by his lawyer accommodated with a photo of a intoxicated married subject seen in the arms of another woman.  This has ignited a new round of seemingly and somewhat demeaning opinions to all concerned.  The effect of this has sent ripples thru the CYA (a secret Government agency within the CIA-which has not been confirmed except by the lowest levels inside the Beltway)

Another confidential leak claims fact checker and lawyers have been kept busy closely monitoring the situation but did not comment beyond that.  According to the report the muted reaction from life long advisers and no supported counter point were noteable.  However that claim does not have any comprehension of the Intercircle and the scope they’re willing to make to cover this up

However a top administrator (whose identity we have decided to keep unnamed for fear of retaliation) was quoted as saying the suspected material is problematic in the sense of intense obvious impartiality.   In addition while expressing concern that story seems too perfect and warned about instantly believing facts since the subtext was clear retaliation toward anyone in disagreement.

Shortly after this he (the top administrator) was quick to walk back his statement after he learned a anonymous four star Army General with the highest security clearance possible expressed concern of the validity of the narrative and called it a new level of fake intelligence he has ever read.  In addition to the fact that copyrighted material was used to hide the truth...the General said they have made a bad choice in doing so since the information could not be used in a court of law even if found out to be true.

Reached at his summer home in a undisclosed location arround the Camp David area the General said he was speaking with a US Navy Admiral intelligence officer (also has the highest security clearance possible) who told him all of this was stumbled upon by accident and now that it is out in the open it is easy to see what has been going on. The Admiral went on to say rumors about this situation have been circulating for well over a decade but it is unclear why they were not persuaded more thoroughly. 

All of this controversy is surely going to effect some longtime careers according to various articles posted within the last week....with a top news agency as the original information supplier.  Another Washington based news site said the same thing about the long term implications. 

In a recent interview Harry Stocks the head spokesman for The Pew Research Center pointed out The Washington Post claims but does supply any evidence to back up thier continual ambiguous headlines...which is well known tactic of thiers to spread disinformation in support of the agenda.  A good example of this is the on going story where they cite unspecific people who may or may not be telling the truth and than make up a story around their statements. These reports are often engineered to appeal to one's emotions

We have reached out to the New York Times management for a comment on the allegations but despite a weeks wait they did respond to our request.  As of this writing we are not aware of any attempt both publicly and privately for them to clarify or deny all of this and question if the did their research. And even more so we question thier journalistic integrity.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:
4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

It looks like he is about to go down for money laundering, illegal arms sales, ties to the Russian mob etc etc...

This "admission" may be part of a get out of jail free deal.

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!