I am beginning to believe that splitting up the US into two nations may be a good idea.

Scout

It would be utterly impossible. People are not going to abandon their homes and jobs to relocate for political reasons.

One reason the US is such an important economic force is that the US dollar is the currency of wrld trade. A divided US would not have this advantage. People who actually run the economy would never allow a division.

2 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

Easier said than done. The dividing line is not geographical (north vs South or east vs. east). Also, every state has a mix of red and blue counties

Easy to say, impossible to do. It was a disaster when they did this in Iraq and also in the various parts of Yugoslavia.

Just now, Scout said:

Trump voters in one and the sane and intelligent in the other.  

Dividing us up, however, will be a big problem.  

Nice try....

But the truth ...you and your ilk are not a party to ....."We the people" anymore....

You prove this with this thread you created...

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Nice try....

But the truth ...you and your ilk are not a party to ....."We the people" anymore....

You prove this with this thread you created...

We the people represent Americans - not corporations and gun nutters. 

56 minutes ago, Scout said:

Real people on one side, and Liberal fagtards on the other.

Once the split is complete ... the real people will invade the Libtard area and take it for themselves.

When can we start?

14 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Oh stop it *Bill*.   Didn't you learn anything the last time you did this?   My goodness, you're stupid.

Never. Your plan to kill fellow Americans makes you a threat to society.

The pattern is clear. These are breadcrumbs that make you easy to follow.

Bill

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Why can't you understand physical absolutes kinetically working in plain sight? You always follow a mob mentality life isn't self evident.

29 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

Oh stop it *Bill*.   Didn't you learn anything the last time you did this?   My goodness, you're stupid.

Bill has the FBI on speed dial over an anonymous message board.

I wonder if when they answer the tip line he says "Hey, this is SpyCarBill again... I got another hot tip for ya..."

Lol

6 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Stupid...

How do you see us ironing out our differences and ending 

the lack of civility among parties?   I think spllitting things up would

be for the best.  Trump voters go one way, the rest of us go the other.

You want this incivility to continue?  

2 hours ago, Scout said:

I am an idiot. So I now finally understand what people have been saying, that we anti-USA globalists need to be purged from the Homeland to go find our own sovereignty to exercise our new satanic evils.

...fixed

2 hours ago, Scout said:

there already are multiple nations within this country. This is a multinational state.

social engineers have deliberately confused the word nation with the word state. In reality a nation always meant a politically active ethnic group.

there is only one nation within this country that lacks any sort of advocacy and any representation. That is white people.

This is not the same as trump people. this is a serious misunderstanding leftists tend to have. trump people tend to be even more anti racist than democrats.

white people and non whites are already divided. Whether or not you like it and whether or not you think it is 'legal'.

even if you are a white guy who loves black people...they do not love you.

no change is needed. you just need to become self aware.

26 minutes ago, Scout said:

How do you see us ironing out our differences and ending 

the lack of civility among parties?   I think spllitting things up would

be for the best.  Trump voters go one way, the rest of us go the other.

You want this incivility to continue?  

Time, and voting out extremists. We’re a center right/center left country. The extremism we’re seeing is a relatively new phenomena by loud, small percentages on each side and won’t last, in fact - I’d bet it’s going through it’s heyday presently. The growth of Independents isn’t a fluke, it’s the result of people getting tired of extremists and the two party system. I’m on record that IMO, there should be four actual, viable parties - how else does one get away from continuously having to choose from “the lesser of two evils”.

As evidenced by this election cycle, there was zero “blue wave”, in fact, it went the other way - with absolutely zero “mandate”. Should Biden remain, and the left overplay winning the WH and cater to their extremists - the pendulum will swing back the other way in 22’ and 24’. 

The one thing that could actually blow up in the face of those pulling the strings, is fraud....and uniting the vast majority against one party or the other......or preferably both which would give rise to the much needed third and fourth viable parties.