Jump to content

Biden Now Asking For Unity What a Joke


TBHWT
 Share

Recommended Posts

You can't call people ugly names, harass them for four years, then (successfully) ask for unity and cooperation.

 

Everyone on the left now wants unity, and harmony and for all us to sing Kumbaya and stand as one nation.  While the last 4 years have been nothing but harassment, impeachment, and anything else that they could throw at us conservatives. Pelosi tore up his speech for god sake. And you left wingers want us to believe you have changed and will work together as one. Forget that.

 

Take a deep seat and hold on. It is going to be a hell of a uncomfortable ride for you dems. And by the way Miss Harris you will not be taking my guns, any of them. This is why you want them to keep us from standing up against tyranny. Not going to happen. You are the reason that the 2nd amendment was drafted.

 

124432358_3531329226948130_1176116900803409067_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=x4gxbBm7nUIAX9gEOqT&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=bcb8a209a2223a673612fc9597af633c&oe=5FCFFE06

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Compromise with accepting life is physically limited to reproductions only existing as mutually evolving so far as specifically concevied to replace those making the conceptions continuing DNA changes from now on.

 

Of course that debunks all beliefs eternal life is anywhere else but centered as living timed apart in plain sight.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, sole result said:

Compromise with accepting life is physically limited to reproductions only existing as mutually evolving so far as specifically concevied to replace those making the conceptions continuing DNA changes from now on.

 

Of course that debunks all beliefs eternal life is anywhere else but centered as living timed apart in plain sight.

To all the folks making bellicose comments about "2nd Civil War" & "now it's time to fight" etc, etc. etc. Talk is cheap ! Now is not the time for keyboard warriors. Typing out blathering on the web is not going to save freedom. It is the time for all "capable" patriots ( actual not "sunshine") to arm up , join together, lead (if able), follow (if not), and be prepared to fight, kill, and probably die in the conflict that will now be necessary to save the Republic.

 

The only ones I see hitting the "street" is BLM & Antifa. And if you are not physically able to fight, you sure as hell can support those who are. This isn't a movie. This isn't a video game. This IS reality. You ARE on the verge of losing that for which countless patriots have died for since 1776 ! Their sacrifice will mean nothing if the country no longer has patriots with the guts to defend it ! The time is very very short. If no one has the guts to save it, then the Land of the Free & Home of the Brave will become just a memory (which will disappear after those who remember it pass on). So how will freedom die? With a roar or with a whimper? It is now time to save the Republic. So the only question at this point is "Does anybody have the ' right stuff ' to do the job, or have Americans turned into passive sheep ?" If you are not willing to fight for your freedom, you don't deserve to have it.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

You can't call people ugly names, harass them for four years, then (successfully) ask for unity and cooperation.

 

Everyone on the left now wants unity, and harmony and for all us to sing Kumbaya and stand as one nation.  While the last 4 years have been nothing but harassment, impeachment, and anything else that they could throw at us conservatives. Pelosi tore up his speech for god sake. And you left wingers want us to believe you have changed and will work together as one. Forget that.

 

Take a deep seat and hold on. It is going to be a hell of a uncomfortable ride for you dems. And by the way Miss Harris you will not be taking my guns, any of them. This is why you want them to keep us from standing up against tyranny. Not going to happen. You are the reason that the 2nd amendment was drafted.

 

124432358_3531329226948130_1176116900803409067_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=2&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=x4gxbBm7nUIAX9gEOqT&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=bcb8a209a2223a673612fc9597af633c&oe=5FCFFE06

Biden doesn't need YOUR cooperation. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Zaro said:

Biden doesn't need YOUR cooperation. 

No, he needs our money. 

What's he going to do when Trump voters, 70 million strong, stop paying taxes?

No more quarterly payments, and W9 filers can change their withholding to "exempt". 

 

No more money for the government.

Hit 'em where it hurts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From a friend of mine

 

Im sick and tired of this White Supremacy bull crap. Most everyone of us started at the bottom. There were many times growing up that we didn't have food in the house. Tires were always bald. Had to struggle for gas money. Always calling in asking for extensions so that we could continue paying the bills. Never had a vacation. No summer camp at all. Mom had to make our clothes. Even school clothes and we didn't commit crimes to get ahead. We didn't steal and loot . We didn't sell drugs. We didn't con people. All we did was work hard hoping for a raise that never came. Dad worked as a body man which eventually ended up killing him. And his wage for that was 1.80 cents an hr. My first job was 60 cents an hour before taxes. It was in a restaurant and I was 14 years old. So don't talk white supremacy to me. P.S. Don't get in my face screaming at me. You'll end up kissing the asphalt. They pay no attention when it comes to doing the right thing or taking the highroad. I'm no longer concerned about doing the right thing. Its creates an uneven playing field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

To all the folks making bellicose comments about "2nd Civil War" & "now it's time to fight" etc, etc. etc. Talk is cheap ! Now is not the time for keyboard warriors. Typing out blathering on the web is not going to save freedom. It is the time for all "capable" patriots ( actual not "sunshine") to arm up , join together, lead (if able), follow (if not), and be prepared to fight, kill, and probably die in the conflict that will now be necessary to save the Republic.

 

The only ones I see hitting the "street" is BLM & Antifa. And if you are not physically able to fight, you sure as hell can support those who are. This isn't a movie. This isn't a video game. This IS reality. You ARE on the verge of losing that for which countless patriots have died for since 1776 ! Their sacrifice will mean nothing if the country no longer has patriots with the guts to defend it ! The time is very very short. If no one has the guts to save it, then the Land of the Free & Home of the Brave will become just a memory (which will disappear after those who remember it pass on). So how will freedom die? With a roar or with a whimper? It is now time to save the Republic. So the only question at this point is "Does anybody have the ' right stuff ' to do the job, or have Americans turned into passive sheep ?" If you are not willing to fight for your freedom, you don't deserve to have it.

your civic mind is your own ancestral position's undoing and you won't believe it with all the self evident kinetic results you expienced since conceived and your fertilized cell became your brain by birth.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Golfboy said:

No, he needs our money. 

What's he going to do when Trump voters, 70 million strong, stop paying taxes?

No more quarterly payments, and W9 filers can change their withholding to "exempt". 

 

No more money for the government.

Hit 'em where it hurts. 

First things first. Right now Trump needs your money. Get to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, sole result said:

Compromise with accepting life is physically limited to reproductions only existing as mutually evolving so far as specifically concevied to replace those making the conceptions continuing DNA changes from now on.

 

Of course that debunks all beliefs eternal life is anywhere else but centered as living timed apart in plain sight.

 

Compromises within the acceptance that life is physically limited to reproductions only existing as mutually evolving, is regarding reasonable organisms only, so far as The Dem Party is ineligible because they hallucinate that they were specifically concevied to replace non-Globalists who also get to make conceptions which continue DNA changes from now on.

 

Of course that cannot be debunked because all believe eternal life is anywhere else within a different spiritual realm which, I agree with you, is in fact but centered as living timed apart in plain sighact

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Two Bit Hateful White Troll, TBHWT aka singlewide peckerwood, is an ancient fart who will never be anything but a rather defective keyboard warrior.

Trump is both a symptom of what is wrong with American society as well as a divisive force that has made it far worse.

And now he is gone as a leader.

Nobody wants to take singlewide's guns from him, he is as harmless as an argyle sockpuppet.

But I am all for unifying this country,because Civid weakens us and must be defeated by everyone.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, pmurT said:

 

Compromises within the acceptance that life is physically limited to reproductions only existing as mutually evolving, is regarding reasonable organisms only, so far as The Dem Party is ineligible because they hallucinate that they were specifically concevied to replace non-Globalists who also get to make conceptions which continue DNA changes from now on.

 

Of course that cannot be debunked because all believe eternal life is anywhere else within a different spiritual realm which, I agree with you, is in fact but centered as living timed apart in plain sighact

 

Easy to see you are acting out a social narrative defending vernacular tribalism through identity politics institutionally established for each geographical theater of doubt protecting the rights to ignore life in plain sight is simple compounding DNA of replacements added to the mutually evolving lifetimes so far.

 

those pesky invisible walls between spontaneously here as replacements and simultaneously alive as numbers per species present.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Golfboy said:

What's he going to do when Trump voters, 70 million strong, stop paying taxes?

No more quarterly payments, and W9 filers can change their withholding to "exempt". 

 

No more money for the government.

Hit 'em where it hurts. 

Go ahead by all means. You may be eligible for the Wesley Snipes suite of tax cheats.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What a Joke?

Yes, for you it will be seen as a joke. But the rest of the country is moving on without you. Real Americans will unite behind the new President Elect to tackle the problems that have been ignored or incompetently  handled by the disaster that is the trump administration. While you fools continue to bitch about the outcome of this election, America will be moving forward under real leadership.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...