...hehe... Russia, China, Slovenia, Turkey, Poland, and now Mexico too! ... all are joining other national govts REFUSING to congratulate Joe Biden until after the legal investigations are completed re: Dem Party election fraud

pmurT

• pmurT changed the title to ...hehe... Russia, China, and now Mexico too! ... all are joining other national govts REFUSING to congratulate Joe Biden until after the legal investigations are completed re: Dem Party election fraud
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now this news, is beautiful!!

Why?

Well, because it means the free world realizes what The Dem Party has become, in terms of demonic satanic and cannot be trusted to show integrity when processing election votes.

Just now, lucifershammer said:

Link?

Link??  Wut fer? Do you ask for links in @SpyCar Sissified Sisyphean Safe Space ???  lol

You love CNN, so you do not need a link do you?!!!  You see CNN pundits whining/weeping bacause certain nations have not  congratulated Biden. true?  

But hey... I'll play along with your peculiar games toward me, all of sudden, juuuust in case you are in here showcasing your new found lust to abuse your authority onto my account:

https://www.rt.com/usa/506079-mcfaul-biden-putin-victory-russia/

Since you are a fan of CNN, 

Just now, pmurT said:

Link??  Wut fer? Do you ask for links in @SpyCar Sissified Sisyphean Safe Space ???  lol

You love CNN, so you do not need a link do you?!!!  You see CNN pundits whining/weeping bacause certain nations have not  congratulated Biden. true?  

But hey... I'll play along with your peculiar games toward me, all of sudden, juuuust in case you are in here showcasing your new found lust to abuse your authority onto my account:

https://www.rt.com/usa/506079-mcfaul-biden-putin-victory-russia/

Since you are a fan of CNN,  

I despite CNN  but thanks for the link

• pmurT changed the title to ...hehe... Russia, China, Slovenia, Turkey, Poland, and now Mexico too! ... all are joining other national govts REFUSING to congratulate Joe Biden until after the legal investigations are completed re: Dem Party election fraud
12 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Now this news, is beautiful!!

Why?

Well, because it means the free world realizes what The Dem Party has become, in terms of demonic satanic and cannot be trusted to show integrity when processing election votes.

It appears from your article that some world leaders are being overly cautious to avoid embarrassment if this should turn.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

No, they are waiting for the Electoral College to vote. Trump has presented ZERO evidence of  fraud, and there is no way that the Supreme Court will hear any cases about this.

there hasn't been any hearings yet you stupid cuban POS

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

It appears from your article that some world leaders are being overly cautious to avoid embarrassment if this should turn.

I disagree. 

Those world leaders are showing that they have been watching the, rape, of the democratic processes since Nov 2016 when The Dem Party launched their coup against President Trump.

There is fraud in every U.S. Presidential election, and every world leader knows that. But they still acknowledge our system as Fair & Just and therefore they all called the previous U.S. Presidents within 24 hours of the election being called. 

However, this time they clearly realized how peculiarly the anti-Trumpists state officials, quit calling states for Trump when it appeared he had won the respective state by the end of the night. World Leaders saw that peculiarity and how it is not the way it usually happens over the past several decades of U.S. Presidential elections. They saw the peculiarity over the past few days in making sure states getting called for Biden.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am a liar, whenever it comes to President Trump. So now I will come in here trolling/telling more lies, by saying that those nation's leaders are waiting for the Electoral College to vote ---altho the article clearly shows that they are NOT waiting for the Electoral College to vote. 

...fixed

3 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I disagree. 

Those world leaders are showing that they have been watching the, rape, of the democratic processes since Nov 2016 when The Dem Party launched their coup against President Trump.

There is fraud in every U.S. Presidential election, and every world leader knows that. But they still acknowledge our system as Fair & Just and therefore they all called the previous U.S. Presidents within 24 hours of the election being called. 

However, this time they clearly realized how peculiarly the anti-Trumpists state officials, quit calling states for Trump when it appeared he had won the respective state by the end of the night. World Leaders saw that peculiarity and how it is not the way it usually happens over the past several decades of U.S. Presidential elections. They saw the peculiarity over the past few days in making sure states getting called for Biden.

Well Put Sir....

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I disagree. 

I agree, even more reason to be very cautious.  

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

That's bullshit.

The rules say no swearing in thread titles. Clearly. 

It also says not to try to fake out the filter by writing a swear....oh you know...like this.

Joe Biden is a fu@#ing communist.

Which is exactly what you did. So it was modified. Mods are here to enforce the very few rules we have.

Yeah!

No swearing children!

This is a mother fucking family site!

1 minute ago, kfools said:

Mods are here to enforce the very few rules we have.

Your forgot "selectively" in that blank, no doubt indeed.

But hey...I made the thread title much more appealing to the mod after  the mod rescued the forum from my thread's harsh offensive title when featuring "sh*t" ---although sh*t stood for shot (as in shot glass of Regeneron's monoclonal or cocktail of it that Trump gets to fight COVID) I still played nicely and made sure to accommodate those who my thread title offended

2 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I agree, even more reason to be very cautious.  

That's not what you posted originally, so I do not believe you. 

I am sticking with your original remarks, where it appears you are training to provide a cushion for the tragic blow to Biden/not getting calls from nation's leaders.

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

There's a good reason we don't allow swearing I'm the thread titles. 

There's also a good reason that you, pretend, there is swearing in a thread title.  Especially if it is the types of members not allowed to post in @SpyCar Sissified Sisyphean Safe Space