DOW FUTURES UP 1300 PTS ON BIDENS WIN

All World Indices Up on trump vacating White House soon

meanwhile.....

During MSNBC’s election coverage Sunday, co-author of “The Art of the Deal” Tony Schwartz said he felt President Donald J. Trump was unable to process the election loss that ousted him after one term.

“I don’t think he’s able to process it. I don’t think there’s a chance he will say that he lost,” Schwartz said, noting other times Trump has lied about the obvious. “‘We’re rounding the corner on COVID’ as we hit record numbers. I don’t expect him to do that [accept defeat]. What I expect is for him to fashion a way of explaining this loss by doing what we have been talking about throughout the segment, which is by blaming others – and Jared will come high in that. Almost everybody around him will get it.”

Schwartz said that “at this point, Trump is incredibly isolated. He has basically reduced his circle to almost non-existent. You can expect Trump to attack anybody. Maybe his three oldest kids are an exception. The one thing Donald Trump can’t do is be the person who was responsible for this.”

• Thumb up 1

That’s odd since the election is contested. 😁

Maybe it’s because your agenda has been crushed locally, statewide and in the US Congress. It doesn’t matter who the president is. 

No new green deal. No raised taxes.  No more welfare or gun control. No fundamental change of our system. You failed, kid. 

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

All the Environmental Stocks on my stock pages are Up 10-20%

Airlines also

Uh huh. 😁Because idiots like yourself have invested in the new green deal even though there is zero chance it gets past the senate. Thanks for proving you’re a fucking moron. 😆

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

vaccine news came after the Biden Celebration on Wall Street with Dow Futures now at +1360

Poor thing.

He's TOO FUCKING STUPID to understand that the Markets are reacting to the SIMPLE FACT that the REPUBLICANS are in control of the SENATE and winning more seats in the US HOUSE than expected!! Hell, SHITSTAIN, your nasty ILK might not even hold the House!!!

THAT'S what the markets are reacting to!! DEMOCRAPS GETTING THE SHIT BEAT OUT OF THEM WHERE IT REALLY COUNTS SO THAT NO NEW LEGISLATION THAT WOULD DESTROY AMERICA BY YOUR SHITSTAIN POTTY IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! NO TAX HIKES, NO GUN CONTROL, NOT ANYTHING YOU GOT PROMISED!!

So, SHITSTAIN, how's it feel knowing that your boi #JoeChina LIED TO YOU ABOUT ALL THE FREE SHIT HE PROMISED???

ROFLMAO!!!

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

All the Environmental Stocks on my stock pages are Up 10-20%

Airlines also

sure it wasn't blue wave unsuccessful?  Sure the fix was in changing presidents since your side only operates by any means necesary regardless the cost of other people's livelihoods.

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

All World Indices Up

Nope. All World Indices are up, because the word got out that so many nations are not acknowledging that Biden has won the election ---so they are optimistic that a businessman might remain President, instead of a new 47yr crooked Politician.