Antifa Smashes Church’s Windows, Halting Homeless Outreach

2 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

In Texas we dont probably have as many unsolved killings ... but a lot more, umm ... missing persons.

The coal companies could have avoided the carnage if they simply treated the miners as human beings. But no, instead they cut their own throats. I could never figure this out; let's make life as miserable as possible, for people who use high explosives everyday. The President of the P&RC& I company was found shot through the head in a DC hotel. Franklin Gowen was found dead in a hotel room in Washington D.C. on Saturday December 14, 1889. He was one of the best known businessmen in the United States and his death created a national sensation. Gowen’s body was stretched out flat on its back in front of a mirror hung over the fireplace.

24 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

In Texas we dont probably have as many unsolved killings ... but a lot more, umm ... missing persons.

I saw some interesting data from a book about southern culture by George nimitz. It seems that people in Texas are far less likely to actually commit an honor killing than people in Georgia, Alabama, etc. The deep South is where you are most likely to get killed for doing or saying the wrong thing.

1 minute ago, PhilipIV said:

I saw some interesting data from a book about southern culture by George nimitz. It seems that people in Texas are far less likely to actually commit an honor killing than people in Georgia, Alabama, etc. The deep South is where you are most likely to get killed for doing or saying the wrong thing.

True, because we put little value in what other people think.

In order for what you say to offend me, I first must have some respect for your opinion.

Just now, whiteboy said:

True, because we put little value in what other people think.

In order for what you say to offend me, I first must have some sort of respect for your opinion.

Nimitz's theory is just that it is because there is more Scottish blood inbthr deep South

2 minutes ago, PhilipIV said:

Nimitz's theory is just that it is because there is more Scottish blood inbthr deep South

May be.

I am from ScotsIrish heritage, and dont get butthurt about things directed at me, but if you go at my kids for example, doesn't end well ...

Just now, whiteboy said:

May be.

I am from ScotsIrish heritage, and dont get butthurt about things directed at me, but if you go at my kids for example, doesn't end well ...

Well in the herding culture that Scotland had for thousands of years it was very important that people fear you. If people didn't think you would retaliate then they would take all your sheep

1 minute ago, whiteboy said:

That would be baaaaaaaaad ...

I had a dna test recently and it turns out I am half Scottish and half English. I had no idea that I had so much Scottish. I know I had one great grandfather who was Scottish but where the rest came from is a mystery