Well, as bad as I hate to say it.

TBHWT

They have never run out before. There  are always been people in and out of politics to jeer at. Poor singlewide peckerwood lacks any sort of imagination, or he would not have said this. Just because Trump will soon be evicted from power, it is  certain that he will never STFU, and only death will cause him to cease being someone to jeer at. And of course, Trump is not the only laughingstock in this country.

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Trump will be around to jeer at until he croaks, and he will continue to tweet dumb shit to provide a willing target of their jeering.

Wait and see. Comedians have never failed to have many people to jeer at.

There will be plenty of jeering over this retard.

https://www.demconvention.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/2020-07-31-Democratic-Party-Platform-For-Distribution.pdf

And this is the worst of it.

https://joebiden.com/climate-plan/

2 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

It is also fun to jeer at Elon Musk and  Mark Zuckerberg.  

If you want to understand actual comedy, there is plenty of stuff from George Carlin, Richard Pryor, Steve Martin, Dave Chapelle and many, many, more online.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

They have never run out before. There  are always been people in and out of politics to jeer at. Poor singlewide peckerwood lacks any sort of imagination, or he would not have said this. Just because Trump will soon be evicted from power, it is  certain that he will never STFU, and only death will cause him to cease being someone to jeer at. And of course, Trump is not the only laughingstock in this country.

Oh look here he is groom of the stool, and laughing stock of the "LIBERAL FORUM".

XavierOnassis 12-8-2008 9:25am
 Ocasio Cortez She is energetic, clever.

123140401_1552138754969230_1956346426129762009_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=PxAGeeulXNUAX-AcnqW&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=259e5f7925d44ec38a947a554701dac5&oe=5FCCBCA1

This could never be farther from the truth than it is today.

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

I love the new swastika type emblem of the Marxist party. Kinda reminds me of the other one that nearly destroyed the country.

75052221_1238105216372587_5244306581977300992_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=2&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=fzWX-Tb8W9EAX-OFdyV&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-1.xx&oh=31a804ff293de98de1d15949929b48b2&oe=5FCC3A88

Trump will be around to jeer at until he croaks,

Yes you're probably right, and every time they do it, will remind us of how stupid they really are including you AH!!!

Once you understand that democrats Leftism and liberalism is hate, everything falls into place.

We missed out on a repeat of the golden age of Jon Stewart. What he did with Bush would have been so much better with Trump.

If I knew in my heart it was a fair election, you wouldn't hear a peep out of me; but I know it was dirty. Trump voters know, and Biden voters know. Too many inconsistencies to simply turn a blind eye. Anyway I still believe in KARMA. Each day is a turn of the page. I am patient.