pmurT

I will personally drive to WashDC and slap the dogsh*t out President, Trump, if he ever EVER dares to call Biden to concede this illegal election or to congratulate Sleepy Joe in any way shape or form.

===================================

By all means, make a video of your slapping. We would all enjoy watching it.

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I would like to see you in a straightjacket, because you do not agree with my deceitful opinion. That is what it means to be a Dem voter, yes, you need to feel the cancel culture when you tell the truth about deceit that we pulled. Because that is the new America which we Dem voters desire ---f*ck Democracy's U.S. Constitution!  That's why we cheated the election, and we won.  Tyranny, now reigns!

...fixed

7 minutes ago, calguy said:

Go look at my posts over the past 4yrs, to see an extended meltdown, as I spazzed out daily over Trump being President. Yes and since I am a deceitful dishonest Dem Party voter then I must now pretend that because Trumpism spoke truth about this election ---then it is a trump chump melting down.  weeeeeeeeeee!  We cheated, we won! Long live illegal ballots!!! lol

...fixed

• lucifershammer changed the title to I will personally drive to WashDC and slap the mess out President, Trump, if he ever EVER dares to call Biden to concede this illegal election or to congratulate Sleepy Joe in any way shape or form.
22 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

So true, that pmurT uses satire so efficiently onto us no-good cheating Dem voters. I remember when I first got my ass kicked-in, by pmurT satire, when I lied on Trump. Since Trump is not here to defend against our lies and propagandized hyperbole, then it is totally okay that pmurT gives us what we deserve

...fixed 

2 minutes ago, Zaro said:

I'm just here to learn

Wrong.

You are here to bitch.

And that goddamn Taipan fool........well.....he is just here to..............aggravate & bitch.

Except for one little thing.

As history has proven.............Tai-Dog, like normal Texans & Australians,

have proven their steel.                   Real Texans........carry......stainless steel

backbones.

We don't back down.          Care to join  us ??            We......are ghosts.

Care to join us, now ?

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Wrong.

You are here to bitch.

And that goddamn Taipan fool........well.....he is just here to..............aggravate & bitch.

Except for one little thing.

As history has proven.............Tai-Dog, like normal Texans & Australians,

have proven their steel.                   Real Texans........carry......stainless steel

backbones.

We don't back down.          Care to join  us ??            We......are ghosts.

Care to join us, now ?

Just put me on Iggy. 

NOTE:

The thread title was altered to please anti-Trumpists, and I did not alter it. Therefore this is no longer a thread, I created, so go have fun in this thread my dear Beijing-Biden bums because an authority-abusing mod = I can no longer stomach posting in this thread.

• pmurT changed the title to ...