Greta Thunberg Trolls Donald Trump's Post-Election Meltdown  

Greta Thunberg Dragged Donald Trump Using His 2019 Tweet Attacking Her |  InStyle

Greta is having some fun with it. But getting a comeuppance by a teen. Ouch!

https://news.yahoo.com/greta-thunberg-trolled-donald-trumps-215900610.html

(Full article and video at above link)vq

Trump mocked the 17-year-old climate activist last year after she was named Time's Person of the Year.

Greta Thunberg is using Donald Trump's own words against him.

Nearly a year after the president attacked her after she was named Time's Person of the Year (tweeting, "So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"), Thunberg saw an opportunity for a clapback and took it.

In response to Trump's tweets calling for investigations into the election, Thunberg wrote, "So ridiculous. Donald must work on his Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Donald, Chill!"

If there's one lesson to be learned from this, perhaps it's that it would be ill-advised to go after a Gen Z-er on the platforms they know best — social media. Thunberg may have excellently trolled Trump in the past already, but the ultimate troll is  playing the long game and sitting on a clapback for months to deploy it at the exact right moment.

25 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I am very deceitful. I tell lies regarding Trump, constantly, then right after telling lies I try to pretend I am innocent and fair.  I am such a waste of space on Earth.  Like now, I will pretend here that Greta's anger mgmt which Trump addressed ---was because she had just experienced sabotage on Trump's level, where illegal mail in ballots were used to cheat her out of reelection.

...fixed

37 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

She looks like Gollum, with hair.

I typed a post, and then read it before hitting save... and promptly deleted it.

I am ashamed of myself for even thinking that...

Not today Satan!

1 hour ago, drvoke said:

What "lie" did I tell?

lol ... here you go:

...donald trump meltdown

...comeuppance

...ouch

same routine you apply for many, weeks, where you tell lies on President Trump or misrepresent something about President Trump ---then act innocent like as if you have been fair to Trump.

54 minutes ago, pmurT said:

lol ... here you go:

same routine you apply for many, weeks, where you tell lies on President Trump or misrepresent something about President Trump ---then act innocent like as if you have been fair to Trump.

If you had bothered to click the link, the title of my thread is the title of the article. 'Meltdown' is their word, not mine.

Greta did clap back effectively. 'Comeuppance' and 'Ouch' are appropriate. Those are mine.

16 minutes ago, drvoke said:

I rule my domain with an iron hand. Enter at your own risk.

You rule your domain with a sissified sisyphean safe space syringe, is about it. Now, go. Go back to doing what you do best; telling lies about President Trump.

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

Greta Thunberg Dragged Donald Trump Using His 2019 Tweet Attacking Her |  InStyle

Trump mocked the 17-year-old climate activist last year after she was named Time's Person of the Year.

Nearly a year after the president attacked her after she was named Time's Person of the Year (tweeting, "So ridiculous. Greta must work on her Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Greta, Chill!"), Thunberg saw an opportunity for a clapback and took it.

In response to Trump's tweets calling for investigations into the election, Thunberg wrote, "So ridiculous. Donald must work on his Anger Management problem, then go to a good old fashioned movie with a friend! Chill Donald, Chill!"

If there's one lesson to be learned from this, perhaps it's that it would be ill-advised to go after a Gen Z-er on the platforms they know best — social media. Thunberg may have excellently trolled Trump in the past already, but the ultimate troll is  playing the long game and sitting on a clapback for months to deploy it at the exact right moment.

Your pedophilia fantasies are getting out of hand.

You need to talk to someone.     A senior citizen who masturbates 10 times/day thinking

about teenage girls is not a healthy person.         You are mentally disturbed.

I want you to seek profession help.         

Have a nice day........(loser).......... 😎

7 hours ago, drvoke said:

Child mentality thinking what she believes controls life more than natural displacement to mutually evolving now.  Educated stupidity believing they are smarter than instinctively aware of proportionately here manifested character role playing as she performs no different than Bernie Sanders, AOC's squad. 3 separate generations following the same scripted behavior.

so why don't people stay the same while idealists never change their trained mind with a brain developed from a fertilized cell to their proportionately here lifetime cycled conceived to decomposed equally occupying space now.

2 hours ago, tunafish said:

YOU CAN'T ENTER INTO MY DOMAIN!

Your domain is inside your skin while mutually evolving in this adapt or bcome extinct environment sustaed by natural occurring perpetual motion reaching a univeral balancing point of inorganic positions among galaxies being proportionately here same as reproductions in this atmosphere sustaining numbers of existing species so far until reproductions end adding numbers from now on.

4 minutes ago, sole result said:

not until jan 20, 2021, will Biden be convicted of his misdeeds as VP 2009 to 2016 first.

Why do you think his handlers picked Harris for any other reason than she is more Bernie Sanders serving ideology than pro America defending individual liberty to retain one's ancestral position so far?

she couldn't place in the primary and certainaly wouldn't win an honest election.