Welcome to hell duck ya dumb cunt

2 hours ago, Duck615 said:

You better have a damn good reason for putting me here.... I hate it when fucking mods do this and give no reason why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I google shit and a ada sucking cock comes up from Maine
27 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

I AM WAITING FOR YOU TO QUOTE THE SPECIFIC RULE I BROKE...

The rules are posted  for your review. 

Don't play dumb you know what you did and why you're here.  And the next time you bring up a certain attorney I will ip ban you and you'll never come back

47 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

The rules are posted  for your review. 

Don't play dumb you know what you did and why you're here.  And the next time you bring up a certain attorney I will ip ban you and you'll never come back

Quote the rule or STFU

22 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

@kfoolsyou better rein in this motherfucker... you will NOT get another dime from me until you do... All I want to know is why I was put here...

For doxxing on maineman. You know damn well we don't do that here man.

I've warned you all about it before. Now you didn't go overboard so you weren't banned. You get hell for a week. We all been there.

Just now, kfools said:

For doxxing on maineman. You know damn well we don't do that here man.

I've warned you all about it before. Now you didn't go overboard so you weren't banned. You get hell for a week. We all been there.

Fuck that... you know MM has told everyone here what his daughter does... DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKING SHIT. 

I DID NOT BREAK ANY RULE...

I DARE YOU TO FUCKING PROVE IT

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

Fuck that... you know MM has told everyone here what his daughter does... DON'T GIVE ME THAT FUCKING SHIT. 

The post was already placed here. 

But now that I think of it....you make a good point. Maineman has publicly said what his daughter does. 

Ok.

Fair enough.

A deal then.

I'll give you clemency immediately if you promise not to bring this kind of shit up on the forum again. Deal?

48 minutes ago, kfools said:

The post was already placed here. 

But now that I think of it....you make a good point. Maineman has publicly said what his daughter does. 

Ok.

Fair enough.

A deal then.

I'll give you clemency immediately if you promise not to bring this kind of shit up on the forum again. Deal?

He whines like will Franklin that he won't donate and then this?  it makes you look weak and dependent on duck.

53 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

Actually  golfboy stalked mainman daughter  and outed her job position.