I'm mystified

Just now, lucifershammer said:

Trump got whipped by a guy who barely campaigned, barely had rallies, didnt give many speeches at all. Did America turn on trump that bad?

Trump was that bad. He only squeaked in last time by a sliver of votes. He never attempted to expand his appeal. In the end he was not a very skilled police. Still, I am amazed at how strong his support still was. 

15 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Trump got whipped by a guy who barely campaigned, barely had rallies, didnt give many speeches at all. Did America turn on trump that bad?

The left turned on us...all for power...

Just now, lucifershammer said:

Not just the year..  all the shit that comes with it, civil unrest,  the venom, the divisive rhetoric from both sides of the political spectrum, the goddamned virus, all of it.

Man, you had to bring in the hard stuff. I can only guarantee the calendar part.

We both wish for the same goals. If I knew all the answers I would have run for pres, but here I am on NHB with you hoping for the best and being entertained by the crazies.

7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The answer is the fact not one state legislature flipped, the senate didn't flip and democrats lost seats in the house. 😂

IF American turned on Trump, there would have actually been a blue tsunami which.....anyone capable of critical thinking would be left pondering how did this happen? Maybe the hundreds of allegations of voter fraud are the answer. We'll find out over the next month or so. 

8 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

The answer is the fact not one state legislature flipped, the senate didn't flip and democrats lost seats in the house. 😂

IF American turned on Trump, there would have actually been a blue tsunami which.....anyone capable of critical thinking would be left pondering how did this happen? Maybe the hundreds of allegations of voter fraud are the answer. We'll find out over the next month or so. 

America didn't turn on Trump. Leftists turned on America.

• Thumb up 1

37 minutes ago, impartialobserver said:

America's dislike of trump translated into them voting for the other guy as long as he/she was halfway palatable. Biden is a safe candidate.  Not really all that interesting or charismatic but safe

you are  far less intelligent than estimated previously   

It happens

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

No.  

democRATS cheated ... manufactoring out of whole cloth hundreds of thousands if not millions of votes to steal the election.  

If you haven't figured that out by now, lh, you really haven't been paying attention.

Trump should go to the Supreme Court and demand a redo using the military to guarantee that the voting process is fair and impartial.

If that doesn't happen there will be no peace in this county.

The fuze will be lit for it's destruction.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Not just the year..  all the shit that comes with it, civil unrest,  the venom, the divisive rhetoric from both sides of the political spectrum, the goddamned virus, all of it.

You've only seen the beginning of all that if they don't redo this election. 

Half the country will have NO FAITH WHATSOEVER, not only in the other side's candidate, but in the process itself.

And do you realize, lh, that the Biden/Harris administration is planning to weaponize the virus against the public to extend control over them even further?

Just watch.     The shit is about to really hit the fan in 2021.

1 hour ago, impartialobserver said:

America's dislike of trump translated into them voting for the other guy as long as he/she was halfway palatable. 

Get out of here you two-faced liar.   You're doing nothing but pretending to be above it all and impartial.  I saw through you the moment you joined this forum and these last few days you've outed yourself completely.  You can't even bring yourself to admit that the ONLY reason Biden/Harris lead in the electoral college is outright FRAUD.  So go make your pretend non-partisan, fence sitting pontifications somewhere else.    I'm sure XO or tommy have lots of threads where they'd love to hear you spout your platitudes.