Jump to content

lol @ CNN still whining and screaming because Trump won't call Biden to, concede, in an election where CNN knows it helped cheat Trump out of reelection


pmurT
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

How many University of CNN honor grads are here, right now, acting like CNN pundits/cannot believe Trump won't call Biden up??

Do any of them think Biden would concede had the tables been turned? Of course not. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Do any of them think Biden would concede had the tables been turned? Of course not. 

 

he's a politician, remember? so he might have conceded ---its the politically correct thing which Trump does not do.  Biden would've conceded then just waited for the cancel culture to work everything out for him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

And just how did CNN cheat Trump out of the election?

Election interference... just like Russia.

 

Get used to it... because you are gonna get your nonsense back in spades.

 

Good to see you posting again... you went quiet there for looooong time.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

Election interference... just like Russia.

 

Get used to it... because you are gonna get your nonsense back in spades.

 

Good to see you posting again... you went quiet there for looooong time.

 

 

Very thin

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, slideman said:

And just how did CNN cheat Trump out of the election?

 

CNN launched some time arrrround June 1980, and is one of the top 5 most influential news outlets in the USA.  That is why The Dem Party spent so many millions on campaign ads with CNN because it realizes that CNN shapes public opinion. Face this.

 

CNN has been around for 40yrs so that's six (6) Presidents we have lived through on CNN's watch to deliver the news in a fair and impartial way.  Yet for the first time in CNN history, during 2018, they decided to abandon USA democracy and the equitable electoral processes. Yes in 2018 their hatred for Trump became so, colossal, to whereas they ceased showing their viewers the live speeches and press conferences and rallies of the U.S. President.  This form of biased, unfairness has never been displayed before by CNN, toward a sitting President.  

 

CNN helped voters choose Biden, by going 2yrs refusing to show Trump's messages and morale boosting leadership

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

 

CNN came out some arrrround June 1980, and is one of the top 5 most influential news outlets in the USA.  That is why The Dem Party spent so many millions on campaign ads with CNN because it realizes that CNN shapes public opinion. Face this.

 

CNN has been around for 40yrs so that's six (6) Presidents we have lived through on CNN's watch to deliver the news in a fair and impartial way.  Yet for the first time in CNN history, during 2018, they decided to be abandone USA democracy and the equitable electoral processes. Yes in 2018 their hatred for Trump became so, colossal, to whereas they ceased showing their viewers the live speeches and press conferences and rallies of the U.S. President.  This form of biased, unfairness has never been displayed before by CNN.  

 

CNN helped voters choose Biden, by going 2yrs refusing to show Trump's message. If you cannot 

I suppose you think Fox is fair and balanced

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

he's a politician, remember? so he might have conceded ---its the politically correct thing which Trump does not do.  Biden would've conceded then just waited for the cancel culture to work everything out for him

😆You have a point. Just tell Joe he’s got some pudding waiting. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, slideman said:

I suppose you think Fox is fair and balanced

 

Exactly. And thanks for not addressing the proof that CNN is not fair whatsoever.

 

Go back, review the posts here during the first debate. Embellish how many Repub realize that FOX-News is really in Biden's corner ... you saw FOX-News Chris Wallace during the First Debate, protecting Biden/coddling Biden, while antagonizing Trump. Please do not reply back, if you plan to continue being dishonest here.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

Exactly. And thanks for not addressing the proof that CNN is not fair whatsoever.

 

Go back, review the posts here during the first debate. Embellish how many Repub realize that FOX-News is really in Biden's corner ... you saw FOX-News Chris Wallace during the First Debate, protecting Biden/coddling Biden, while antagonizing Trump. Please do not reply back, if you plan to continue being dishonest here.

Trump made a complete ass of himself in the first debate by interrupting Biden at every juncture

If anything Wallace was weak in his moderation of Trump's interrupting

Try again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

""Election interference... just like Russia""

 

 

 

I'd read what Mueller said about the Investigation, and how his hands were tied in exactly what he could investigate

 

 

ALSO....How many people were convicted and went to Jail

 

Last but not least....learn about the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS loaned to your POS from Russia....and ask why for a BIG CHANGE

 

and why he denied it ALL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

 first debate by interrupting Biden

 

Nope. Trump was forced to interrupt, due to the moderator's unfair bias.  I would have been outraged at Trump, if he continued to sit there and take that unfair treatment without seizing the moment with interruptions. It was beautiful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, theLion said:

We cheated, we won. Trump needs to accept that he cannot stop our illegal onslaught of, mail in ballots, just like Pelosi/Schiff/Schumer have dogwhistled us to do, since August.

 

...fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, benson13 said:

""Election interference... just like Russia""

 

 

 

I'd read what Mueller said about the Investigation, and how his hands were tied in exactly what he could investigate

 

 

ALSO....How many people were convicted and went to Jail

 

Last but not least....learn about the HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS loaned to your POS from Russia....and ask why for a BIG CHANGE

 

and why he denied it ALL


None...for their official duties and responsibilities with their position with the campaign.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, pmurT said:

 

CNN launched some time arrrround June 1980, and is one of the top 5 most influential news outlets in the USA.  That is why The Dem Party spent so many millions on campaign ads with CNN because it realizes that CNN shapes public opinion. Face this.

 

CNN has been around for 40yrs so that's six (6) Presidents we have lived through on CNN's watch to deliver the news in a fair and impartial way.  Yet for the first time in CNN history, during 2018, they decided to abandon USA democracy and the equitable electoral processes. Yes in 2018 their hatred for Trump became so, colossal, to whereas they ceased showing their viewers the live speeches and press conferences and rallies of the U.S. President.  This form of biased, unfairness has never been displayed before by CNN, toward a sitting President.  

 

CNN helped voters choose Biden, by going 2yrs refusing to show Trump's messages and morale boosting leadership

Oh, fuck off, u damn scummy ass shitholes!  Trump lost because he is a DUMBASS FUCKWAD SCUMBAG WHO LIVES IN A FAKE DUMBASS ALTERNATE UNIVERSE LIKE U FILTHY PUTIN FUCKED SCUMMY ASS SCUM, & HE WAS DELIBERATELY SPREADING COVID-19 WITH HIS SUPER SPREADER EVENTS! 240K SWAMP SCUM DEATHS IGNORED BY THE FILTHIEST ASSHOLE EVER TO SPREAD HIS CHEEKS FOR PUTIN!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...