Jump to content

"Is the Pope Catholic?"


Recommended Posts

This guy knows all about corruption... I would even say he's an expert on the subject!

 

‘Is The Pope Catholic?’: Rod Blagojevich Has No Doubt Democrats Are Stealing Votes

 
 
Former Democratic Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich said Friday, without evidence, that he has no doubt Democrats were stealing votes in major cities.
 
Blagojevich, born and raised inside the Chicago political machine, told Newsmax’s Rob Schmitt that stealing votes was a “time-honored tradition” in major cities — like Chicago and Philadelphia — that are run almost entirely by Democrats.
 

 

 

“What do you make of what we’re seeing in Philadelphia?” Schmitt asked.

 

“If the question is, ‘are the Democrats stealing votes in Philadelphia?’ then my answer is, ‘is the Pope Catholic?'” Blagojevich replied. “It’s a time-honored tradition in big Democrat-controlled cities like Chicago, my home town, Philadelphia, to do precisely what they’re doing.”

 

Trump campaign has filed suits in GeorgiaMichigan, and Pennsylvania so far and none of the lawsuits include specific claims of fraudulent ballots.

Blagojevich went on to say that what set this particular election apart from previous elections was the magnitude, saying that he had never seen it executed on such a scale. “My instincts tell me it’s going on in Atlanta, it’s going on in Detroit, it’s going on in Milwaukee, it’s going on in Las Vegas.”

 

Citing his own history inside the Chicago political establishment, Blagojevich added, “It’s like what Justice Powell said about pornography: ‘You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it.'”

 

“I know how they operate,” Blagojevich continued. “They control polling places, they stop votes when their candidate is behind, and then in the wee hours, in the dark of night, the stealing starts.”

 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/06/rod-blagojevich-no-doubt-democrats-stealing-votes/

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, sole result said:

You are a left wing advocate training ancestral brains to mind social narratives cradle to grave or rule of law removes their next generation's opportunity to make a living in a society.

But you are a blathering nincompoop who does nothing all day but type gobblegook in half a dozen forums.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

But you are a blathering nincompoop who does nothing all day but type gobblegook in half a dozen forums.

Actually I am an individual brain navigating around everyone minding your franchised ideology life is more than mutually evolving as genetically centered being timed apart now regardless your their geographical point of displacement since conceived until decomposed so far. that applies to dead people since inception of this species to current numbers of their havested by reproduction replacements always the specific numbers that existed or existing now.

 

Kinetic mutual evolving in plain sight. God, country, community theater doesn't change that results mutually adapting to space occupying time here.

 

How each behaves is managed by doubt. I stopped doubting life cannot be limited to adapting to space timed apart currently self evidently me in ever changing total sum from now until decomposed.

 

binary compounding code of 1 or 0.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

This guy knows all about corruption... I would even say he's an expert on the subject!

 

‘Is The Pope Catholic?’: Rod Blagojevich Has No Doubt Democrats Are Stealing Votes

 
 
Former Democratic Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich said Friday, without evidence, that he has no doubt Democrats were stealing votes in major cities.
 
Blagojevich, born and raised inside the Chicago political machine, told Newsmax’s Rob Schmitt that stealing votes was a “time-honored tradition” in major cities — like Chicago and Philadelphia — that are run almost entirely by Democrats.
 

 

 

“What do you make of what we’re seeing in Philadelphia?” Schmitt asked.

 

“If the question is, ‘are the Democrats stealing votes in Philadelphia?’ then my answer is, ‘is the Pope Catholic?'” Blagojevich replied. “It’s a time-honored tradition in big Democrat-controlled cities like Chicago, my home town, Philadelphia, to do precisely what they’re doing.”

 

Trump campaign has filed suits in GeorgiaMichigan, and Pennsylvania so far and none of the lawsuits include specific claims of fraudulent ballots.

Blagojevich went on to say that what set this particular election apart from previous elections was the magnitude, saying that he had never seen it executed on such a scale. “My instincts tell me it’s going on in Atlanta, it’s going on in Detroit, it’s going on in Milwaukee, it’s going on in Las Vegas.”

 

Citing his own history inside the Chicago political establishment, Blagojevich added, “It’s like what Justice Powell said about pornography: ‘You can’t define it, but you know it when you see it.'”

 

“I know how they operate,” Blagojevich continued. “They control polling places, they stop votes when their candidate is behind, and then in the wee hours, in the dark of night, the stealing starts.”

 

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/06/rod-blagojevich-no-doubt-democrats-stealing-votes/

 

 

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  The Daily Caller!  :D 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Dontlooknow said:

Lol they love their fringe media don't they. 

Str8 cannot read papers like the Wall St. Journal because 

the "words are too big".  So he must depend on the

media that is geared toward 4th grade reading level.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  The Daily Caller!  :D 

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

 

You remember Rod Blagojevich don't you... he was the Dem Governor of Illinois that got caught trying to sell Obama's Senate seat back in 2008, and was promptly thrown under the bus by the Democrats when he got caught!

 

Yeah, he KNOWS how the Dem corruption works, that's for sure!

 

The site that posted the info is irrelevant, but if bashing it makes you feel better, then have at it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

 

You remember Rod Blagojevich don't you... he was the Dem Governor of Illinois that got caught trying to sell Obama's Senate seat back in 2008, and was promptly thrown under the bus by the Democrats when he got caught!

 

Yeah, he KNOWS how the Dem corruption works, that's for sure!

 

The site that posted the info is irrelevant, but if bashing it makes you feel better, then have at it!

\

One of many crooks for whom Trump commuted their prison sentence....THAT BLAGO!?!?!?!?!  Idiot. 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Scout said:

 

 

Str8 apparently is ignorant of the FACT that Trump commuted Blago's prison sentence.  

 

Yep, Trump knew that he could use the ally when the Dems tried to steal the election!

 

Blago turned on the Dems, after they threw him under the bus back in 2008. He and Obama used to be tight, but Obama and the Dems fucked him with no vasaline in that deal. Payback is a bitch!

 

Trump had to get him out of prison so he could talk about it.

 

Trump pays chess, not checkers!

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Yep, Trump knew that he could use the ally when the Dems tried to steal the election!

 

Blago turned on the Dems, after they threw him under the bus back in 2008. He and Obama used to be tight, but Obama and the Dems fucked him with no vasaline in that deal. Payback is a bitch!

 

Trump had to get him out of prison so he could talk about it.

 

Trump pays chess, not checkers!

 

 

Trump does not play chess or checkers. Blago deserved to get what he got.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I've read where it's run by a bunch of Tony Montana types... so yeah.

 

Tony Montana is DEF a REPUB...he does not want his taxes to go up !

 

He'll have to pass the cost on by raising the prices on his product.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

 

Tony Montana is DEF a REPUB...he does not want his taxes to go up !

 

He'll have to pass the cost on by raising the prices on his product.

He's one of them socialist repubs though... if you don't do it the way he says, he cut yu fookin' head of'

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...