25 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Wait, @kfools has run off so many people by backing up his cowardice and ignorance with petty power plays that he is allowing me back?  I'm betting he didn't learn a thing about not being such an asshole.

Desperation is trying to claim victory while you lost key seats in the house and on the verge of losing it, failed to win the senate, failed to flip even ONE state legislature and the only difference between Biden and Trump is voter fraud from mail in ballots. 😆

BLUE TSUNAMI!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

@kfools singlehandedly raised the boards IQ by 30 points. Now with @RickyTavy and other back it’s sinking like a rock. 

Pobrecita!  You thought you'd find a refuge where the biggest crybabies in Rightardia were safe, and then a lonely Kfools let the predators back in.

Run, whiny, run!

5 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Pobrecita!  You thought you'd find a refuge where the biggest crybabies in Rightardia were safe, and then a lonely Kfools let the predators back in.

Run, whiny, run!

That’s a proven lie. How surprising. Your first accusation against me is a ridiculous lie. 😁

• Downvote 1
3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

That’s a proven lie. How surprising. Your first accusation against me is a ridiculous lie. 😁

"Proven" as in the way all of trump's proof of cheating has been tossed out every court, most of them righty, sniveler?

2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Wait, @kfools has run off so many people by backing up his cowardice and ignorance with petty power plays that he is allowing me back?  I'm betting he didn't learn a thing about not being such an asshole.

You've known for weeks you aren't banned. Don't be liar if you can help it. 

Shit the bed at .net again?

2 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Its not just K that ran a few of you off, if it were up to me I would ban everyone of you cowardice traitors, but I dont have that power.So go fuck yourself.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, kfools said:

You've known for weeks you aren't banned. Don't be liar if you can help it. 

Shit the bed at .net again?

You figure one would have had to shit a bed to feed your desperate attempts to clean up your toilet of a forum?  Okay, understandable.  I remain free to post at the .net, even though I've hurt the feelings of a SeePee how copies your pettiness.  I've known for maybe a two weeks now that you were desperately begging for people to give your sleazy ass another chance.  You are surprised someone did not jump at the chance to swim in your cesspool?  That people are not willing to believe you have suddenly stopped being a cowardly asshole,  because you are desperate?

2 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Its not just K that ran a few of you off, if it were up to me I would ban everyone of you cowardice traitors, but I dont have that power.So go fuck yourself.

Yeah, but you're a boring nazi with an obliviously self-mocking, and long-winded signature.  Your entire existence is all about wishing you could find some Adolf to do something about all those snotty people who graduated from high school, whom you can't fight on your own.  You're such a pathetic, dumbass sissy that you believed a pampered, flabby brat would be your daddy protector.

Just now, RickyTavy said:

You figure one would have had to shit a bed to feed your desperate attempts to clean up your toilet of a forum? 

Don't flatter yourself. I miss Iceberg slim. Unfortunately you two are package deal. I guess I can deal with a ferret to have him come back over. 

Means nothing to me. You only post when you get drunk on Fridays. 

Okay, understandable.  I remain free to post at the .net, even though I've hurt the feelings of a SeePee how copies your pettiness. 

Surprising. Even Cannon usually has his limits. 

I've known for maybe a two weeks now that you were desperately begging for people to give your sleazy ass another chance. 

Who begged you or anybody else to come back? Not me certainly. Go ahead...show me begging thread that doesn't exist you lying sack of shit. 

You are surprised someone did not jump at the chance to swim in your cesspool?  

Here you are. I wonder how you knew you weren't banned? I didn't tell you. Checking in are we?

That people are not willing to believe you have suddenly stopped being a cowardly asshole,  because you are desperate?

One day you will get smart and check the board numbers. 

I've crushed .net from day one. Even after I banned you when you DEMANDED I do so.

25 minutes ago, kfools said:

Don't flatter yourself. I miss Iceberg slim. Unfortunately you two are package deal. I guess I can deal with a ferret to have him come back over. 

Means nothing to me. You only post when you get drunk on Fridays. 

Surprising. Even Cannon usually has his limits. 

Who begged you or anybody else to come back? Not me certainly. Go ahead...show me begging thread that doesn't exist you lying sack of shit. 

Here you are. I wonder how you knew you weren't banned? I didn't tell you. Checking in are we?

One day you will get smart and check the board numbers. 

I've crushed .net from day one. Even after I banned you when you DEMANDED I do so.

Yeah, I remember how you hoped a trumpy gish galloping would camouflage your impotence.

Fact is I declared that not even you were stupid and cowardly enough to ban me for humiliating your weak ass.  You proved me wrong.   Now, hoisted on your cowardice, you are reduced to begging the best to come back.  Feel free to ban me again, cowardly bitch.  Mostly, what I've seen here tonight only explains why the decay of this place has led to you begging for help.

12 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Yeah, I remember how you hoped a trumpy gish galloping would camouflage your impotence.

Lol. Hahaha! Wtf the fuck is a Trumpy gosh galloping? Fucking idiot.

Fact is I declared that not even you were stupid and cowardly enough to ban me for humiliating your weak ass.

No.

You said I was a coward if I banned you and a coward if I didn't. 

If I was to be a coward either way might as well be a coward that banned you. 

I enjoyed it. 

You proved me wrong.   Now, hoisted on your cowardice, you are reduced to begging the best to come back.

Again who begged anybody to do anything? Thetes a search function on this forum. If such begging occurred it would be easy to find.

Stay,go....I don't care either way. You were never important to me.

Feel free to ban me again, cowardly bitch.  Mostly, what I've seen here tonight only explains why the decay of this place has led to you begging for help.

Begging for help from who? Wtf are you talking about?

Stupid drunk. 

I crush!

Absolutely fucking CRUSH .net

It isn't even.close.

Why are you whining anyways? If you don't like the forum don't use it.

Nobody is forcing you to.

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

Lol. Hahaha! Wtf the fuck is a Trumpy gosh galloping? Fucking idiot.

No.

You said I was a coward if I banned you and a coward if I didn't. 

If I was to be a coward either way might as well be a coward that banned you. 

I enjoyed it. 

Again who begged anybody to do anything? Thetes a search function on this forum. If such begging occurred it would be easy to find.

Stay,go....I don't care either way. You were never important to me.

Begging for help from who? Wtf are you talking about?

Stupid drunk. 

I crush!

Absolutely fucking CRUSH .net

It isn't even.close.

Why are you whining anyways? If you don't like the forum don't use it.

Nobody is forcing you to.

Sorry.  I saw that you are so ignorant you have no idea what "gish galloping" is and, being a Deplorable, you are too lazy to learn the meaning for yourself.  The effect of it is, that you are hoping some part of your flailing will somehow disguise the fact that your cowardice is killing your little toilet, and you are willing to eat some humiliation in a futile hope of maintaining your sad pose of relevancy in a tiny corner of cyberspace.

Fact is, punk, that the one thing everyone, right and left, can agree on at the .net, and mostly even here. is that you are a coward, and now you are desperately afraid that your cowardice has killed the one place where you could be a somebody, kinda.  Nobody on either forum is laughed at more than you are.

33 minutes ago, RickyTavy said:

Sorry.  I saw that you are so ignorant you have no idea what "gish galloping" is and, being a Deplorable, you are too lazy to learn the meaning for yourself.  The effect of it is, that you are hoping some part of your flailing will somehow disguise the fact that your cowardice is killing your little toilet, and you are willing to eat some humiliation in a futile hope of maintaining your sad pose of relevancy in a tiny corner of cyberspace.

Hard to believe you are this is stupid. So let me explain. 

MY SITE CRUSHES. You being on it isn't relevant to it's success and never will be. 

Fact is, punk, that the one thing everyone, right and left, can agree on at the .net, and mostly even here. is that you are a coward,

There are no righties at .net. just sad little spammer leftists I banned and won't let back on. They are trapped in the Cannonpointer cage.

He tortures them daily as he seems to have nothing better to do. Literally the worst thing I can do to a person is send them .net 

Why do you think I do it? 

and now you are desperately afraid that your cowardice has killed the one place where you could be a somebody, kinda.  Nobody on either forum is laughed at more than you are.

Nobody does more laughing than I do repeat Ricky.

You are just a toy for me to play with. When I'm all done you go back in the toy box till I feel like taking you out again.

Now I need you to not decay away so I give you the junk content at .net to amuse yourself with until I feel like playing with you again.

You are here for my amusement. A click clown,nothing more. 

Now your boy iceberg. He's worth something. With you here maybe he will come back and generate some actual useful content.

Time will tell toy.

• Thumb up 1
16 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Thrown out of partisan state judges courts? Oh my!!!!

Yeah, "partisan" courts that were done mostly under Regressive judges.  Are you so stupid you believe that snivel, or are you just hoping the other cultists are no smarter than you?

12 minutes ago, kfools said:

Hard to believe you are this is stupid. So let me explain. 

MY SITE CRUSHES. You being on it isn't relevant to it's success and never will be. 

There are no righties at .net. just sad little spammer leftists I banned and won't let back on. They are trapped in the Cannonpointer cage.

He tortures them daily as he seems to have nothing better to do. Literally the worst thing I can do to a person is send them .net 

Why do you think I do it? 

Nobody does more laughing than I do repeat Ricky.

You are just a toy for me to play with. When I'm all done you go back in the toy box till I feel like taking you out again.

Now I need you to not decay away so I give you the junk content at .net to amuse yourself with until I feel like playing with you again.

You are here for my amusement. A click clown,nothing more. 

Now your boy iceberg. He's worth something. With you here maybe he will come back and generate some actual useful content.

Time will tell toy.

Nope.  Your long-winded whining is just too much for me to wade through.  That was fundamental to your strategery, I suppose.  Fact remains, you would not be having me back had not your assholery led to this toilet being flushed.  You can whimper that you are using me to get BV, but the fact remains you would not be doing even that whoring had your cowardice and sleaziness not left you in a position to beg me for BV help.

Sorry, bitch, but you shit in your nest.  Now, you get to live in it.

• Fuck you! 1

Nope.  Your long-winded whining is just too much for me to wade through.  That was fundamental to your strategery, I suppose.  Fact remains, you would not be having me back had not your assholery led to this toilet being flushed. 

When ratings are high you don't bring back re-runs. 

You are a useful idiot. You don't know how useful but I will help you out. 

There's something I want. That something is icebergslim. He generates wonderful content which I sell to the plebs. 

For some reason he is attached to your fucking hip. I don't know why he is attached to a drunk,complaining,crybaby like you but he is.

Knowing when crybaby room opened back up libs wouldn't be able to help but come on back I assumed you would too if I unbanned you.  

Being the obnoxious trash you are I assumed naturally you would pick a fight with a poster immediately. 

You did an excellent job toy. Now perhaps good ol slim will come back and bring some actual left wing balance back in. 

Now I know I'll have to deal with you screaming deplorable every Friday night while you pet your cat, and drink makers whiskey arguing on an internet forum, wondering where life went wrong.

You played your part now. You are unbanned toy. Enjoy the forum. It is open to you.

You can whimper that you are using me to get BV,

You have no other useful function. 

butthe fact remains you would not be doing even that whoring had your cowardice and sleaziness not left you in a position to beg me for BV help.

Beg you?

I never told you were unbanned. You came here and called me by name in a tag.

"Oh Kfools,you dreadful,you just treated me sooo poorly,oh the humanity"

Snicker. 

Clown. Put on a little show while you are drunk. Huey will come over in short order then I will get what I want.

I usually do.  

Sorry, bitch, but you shit in your nest.  Now, you get to live in it.

And oh what a nest it is. 

Always remember what I did to you. You can't do anything about it but whine. It makes me sooooo happy. 

And I get what I want in the process. Man it's good to be king toy.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

When ratings are high you don't bring back re-runs. 

You are a useful idiot. You don't know how useful but I will help you out. 

There's something I want. That something is icebergslim. He generates wonderful content which I sell to the plebs. 

For some reason he is attached to your fucking hip. I don't know why he is attached to a drunk,complaining,crybaby like you but he is.

Knowing when crybaby room opened back up libs wouldn't be able to help but come on back I assumed you would too if I unbanned you.  

Being the obnoxious trash you are I assumed naturally you would pick a fight with a poster immediately. 

You did an excellent job toy. Now perhaps good ol slim will come back and bring some actual left wing balance back in. 

Now I know I'll have to deal with you screaming deplorable every Friday night while you pet your cat, and drink makers whiskey arguing on an internet forum, wondering where life went wrong.

You played your part now. You are unbanned toy. Enjoy the forum. It is open to you.

You have no other useful function. 

Beg you?

I never told you were unbanned. You came here and called me by name in a tag.

"Oh Kfools,you dreadful,you just treated me sooo poorly,oh the humanity"

Snicker. 

Clown. Put on a little show while you are drunk. Huey will come over in short order then I will get what I want.

I usually do.  

And oh what a nest it is. 

Always remember what I did to you. You can't do anything about it but whine. It makes me sooooo happy. 

And I get what I want in the process. Man it's good to be king toy.

Does this long-winded, impotent flailing mean you finally figured out the meaning "gish gallop"?

In any event, I doubt anybody else waded through this sad explanation for why you are willing to suck me in the hope doing so will somehow bring back all the people you chased off with your cowardice and sleaze.  Feel free to hope begging me for more abuse will somehow fix your problem, though.

Does this long-winded, impotent flailing mean you finally figured out the meaning "gish gallop"?

In any event, I doubt anybody else waded through this sad explanation for why you are willing to suck me in the hope doing so will somehow bring back all the people you chased off with your cowardice and sleaze.  Feel free to hope begging me for more abuse will somehow fix your problem, though.

Not people. Who cares about the trash sent to .net

"Oh no,Dennis the menace wont spam our threads with his retard speak...whatever shall we do"

You are as useless as the fucks I sent to Cannons dungeon. It's where you belong. You don't deserve to be here. This site is to good for you. The members are to good for you. 

You are trash. 

You have something I want and I will doubtless get it. 

Nothing more nothing less.

The site is open to you. Enjoy. 

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

Not people. Who cares about the trash sent to .net

Sorry, dumbass, but I'm here humiliating you again, because you are desperate to retrieve those who were repelled by your sleaziness and cowardice.  You are desperate to beg them to come back.  Being a dumbass, you are too stupid to see how our exchange tonight only illustrates why more people should go to a refuge for those slightly less intellectually and morally crippled than are you and those too lazy or impotent to migrate.  You made a commercial for why people should abandon this pigsty, piggie.

Whatta ya think, lonely boy?  You figured letting me back to point out what a gutless moron you are is working out for you?

5 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

...he is allowing me back? 

I'm betting ...

betting what?  That he only allowed you back when pro-Trump wolves kept complaining to him about the forum's, menu, because we are starving to devour idiots up in here. 

Enjoy your place on the menu :)

9 hours ago, RickyTavy said:

Great ... another mother fucking retard.