Major story of election fraud.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

I knew it 

https://elexonic.com/2020/11/06/software-glitch-in-michigan-erroneously-gave-1000s-of-votes-to-biden-up-to-47-counties-compromised/

Since this story broke a couple hours it's been found in all battleground states.

Told you fuckers 

I figured they would have to find something to blame it on eventually... it was the software, no, really it was!

This is going to get very very interesting... sooner, rather than later.

The latest I am reading is that they are trying to figure out if it was truly a "glitch" or if the software was programmed to flip the votes for Biden.

This same software was used in at least 50 other counties in MI, and several other States as well.

In the county that it was discovered in, it flipped the county back to Trump as soon as it was corrected.

The chair may be getting kicked out from under these fuckers.

14 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The latest I am reading is that they are trying to figure out if it was truly a "glitch" or if the software was programmed to flip the votes for Biden.

This same software was used in at least 50 other counties in MI, and several other States as well.

In the county that it was discovered in, it flipped the county back to Trump as soon as it was corrected.

I'd be willing to bet the lady that "discovered" did so under duress.  In other words Trumps lawyers had the goods, showed her, and she copped a deal.

4 minutes ago, solarcell said:

I'd be willing to bet the lady that "discovered" did so under duress.  In other words Trumps lawyers had the goods, showed her, and she copped a deal.

Could be that she knew the jig was up and is trying to stay out of prison... hey, whatever it takes.

3 hours ago, kfools said:

I knew it 

https://elexonic.com/2020/11/06/software-glitch-in-michigan-erroneously-gave-1000s-of-votes-to-biden-up-to-47-counties-compromised/

Since this story broke a couple hours it's been found in all battleground states.

Told you fuckers 

The more crooked Demonrats are, the more they love themselves.

3 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I was just thinking of how VW programmed in the emissions change when hooked up to the exhaust machine...

how many states use the software?

Get this, folks.  

A company called Smartmatic created the Dominion software. 

Smartmatic is run by Lord Mark Malloch Brown who works for George Soros.

He was vice-chairman of Soro’s investment funds, as well as his Open Society Institute.

He chairs the board of the Open Society Foundation.

Here’s an article from 2016 talking about this …

https://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/

I definitely smell a RAT.

7 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Could be that she knew the jig was up and is trying to stay out of prison... hey, whatever it takes.

4 hours ago, 123urout said:

The more crooked Demonrats are, the more they love themselves.

Democrats always overplay their hands.   They were so obsessed with beating Trump they fucked up.  Biden is a placeholder who inspired exactly zero people and is obviously  brain damaged yet he received more votes than anyone has ever seen or thought possible.  

Remeber Kavanaugh.   He didn’t just molest Blasey Ford, he ran a drug rape ring with other varsity athletes and had no less than 11 parties of drug rape and no one ever said a thing.     The Democrats are stupid.   

8 hours ago, kfools said:

I knew it 

Told you fuckers 

Yes. Soros related and this software are in the battleground states. Can it get any more obvious? 

4 hours ago, ROG62 said:

was just thinking of how VW programmed in the emissions change when hooked up to the exhaust machine...

I was fine with that.  The emissions laws have become unworkable and unnecessary to keep expanding.  The diesels produced by VW were amazing.   

Hot rodding diesels is the shit.  

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

I was fine with that.  The emissions laws have become unworkable and unnecessary to keep expanding.  The diesels produced by VW were amazing.   

I’m getting 22mpg with 480 hp. 😁

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

Yes. Soros related and this software are in the battleground states. Can it get any more obvious? 

Need to see graphs of the Biden vote explosion  that occurred in swing states after the election that did not occur in regular blue states.  

11 hours ago, kfools said:

I knew it 

Told you fuckers 

Don't think it is a glitch.

It would be easy for someone with a high level of IT ability to go into the system and manipulate the software, at its core.

12 year olds can do it to online game servers, so I know its not that tough.

Could this be China?

Guess we will find out ...

5 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Get this, folks.  

A company called Smartmatic created the Dominion software. 

Smartmatic is run by Lord Mark Malloch Brown who works for George Soros.

He was vice-chairman of Soro’s investment funds, as well as his Open Society Institute.

He chairs the board of the Open Society Foundation.

Here’s an article from 2016 talking about this …

https://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/soros-connected-company-provides-voting-machines-in-16-states/

I definitely smell a RAT.

Holy FUCK...

2 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Agreed, I've owned a half dz TDIs...the freighters that bring over the cars pollute more in one trip burning #6 Bunker-C than all those TDIs combined over their lifetime...

yes, it's really amazing what they can get those rods to do...surprisingly, the EPA hasn't jumped on their shit...but then, it's only soot...

11 hours ago, kfools said:

I knew it 

Told you fuckers 

It was operator error.

In just Antrim county.

Most likely by a Republican official in Antrim county fucked up.

Antrim is where the worst dregs of Michigan live. Those pussy militia types.

Please try again,snowflake.

You guys flailing,grasping and crying is really stupendous.

Looks like today is the day trumps defeat becomes official.

And go ahead and sign the petition to recall the governor too.

All the people that put trump away in Michigan will turn out to vote down that little recall too.

Hahahahahahaha.

Moron.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, whiteboy said:

Don't think it is a glitch.

It would be easy for someone with a high level of IT ability to go into the system and manipulate the software, at its core.

12 year olds can do it to online game servers, so I know its not that tough.

Could this be China?

Guess we will find out ...

Will we? Or will it just be another cover up with self destructing software leaving everyone standing there with there fingers up their asses...

1 minute ago, ROG62 said:

Will we? Or will it just be another cover up with self destructing software leaving everyone standing there with there fingers up their asses...

Good point.

I cant see them covering up something on this large a scale, but crazier shit has happened.

4 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

It was operator error.

In just Antrim county.

All the people that put trump away in Michigan will turn out to vote down that little recall too.

Hahahahahahaha.

Moron.

Oh Lord, more comic relief.

37 minutes ago, Squatchman said:

It was operator error.

In just Antrim county

This is not known. You are speculating.

No it isn't. 

Hahahahahahaha.

Moron.

Michigan didnt vote 2/3 by mail and they didn't elect Biden. You are full of shit.