Jump to content

Voter fraud allegation and voter irregularity thread.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fox News is currently sowing groundless conspiracy theories about a fraudulent election process. This is no less than sedition. On Biden's first day, he should round them up and shut down the station.

Since there’s literally hundreds of voter fraud allegations emerging across the country along with voter irregularities, I will now post them all here in this thread.    @calguy @maineman

Every damned day..

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, maineman said:

cool story, bro.... now go crawl under some rock and shut the fuck up.  

Awwww poor little Mainstain, nothing more than a ball licking retard. Not a story. Why do you think Wall street got behind Biden? Big Tech did not want to continue being held to account over censorship since they were using it to help elect Biden and you were too stupid to see it. As for the Globalists Xi is the leader of the pack, exactly why so much CCP money found it's way into the Biden's pockets. Add Soros billions funding riots with the DNC blessing and this makes you look even a worse fool than I even thought possible. Blithering idiot covers it. But then TDS has destroyed your mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RayDonavin said:

Awwww poor little Mainstain, nothing more than a ball licking retard. Not a story. Why do you think Wall street got behind Biden? Big Tech did not want to continue being held to account over censorship since they were using it to help elect Biden and you were too stupid to see it. As for the Globalists Xi is the leader of the pack, exactly why so much CCP money found it's way into the Biden's pockets. Add Soros billions funding riots with the DNC blessing and this makes you look even a worse fool than I even thought possible. Blithering idiot covers it. But then TDS has destroyed your mind.

Tears of joy.  My mind is just fine and certainly doesn't need validation from a loser clown toady like you.  

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, maineman said:

Tears of joy.  My mind is just fine and certainly doesn't need validation from a loser clown toady like you.  

 

 

So it does not matter to you that you voted for a sold out lying POS, communism? Suck on this bitch.

 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-campaign-scores-major-election-integrity-victory-in-philadelphia/

 

 

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So it does not matter to you that you voted for a sold out lying POS, communism? Suck on this bitch.

 

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/media/trump-campaign-scores-major-election-integrity-victory-in-philadelphia/

 

 

lolol. Trump "wins" in court the right to stand six feet away from a ballot counter rather than ten feet. Holy Shit!! This changes everything!!

Congratulations fuck face, you win the booby prize.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, calguy said:

lolol. Trump "wins" in court the right to stand six feet away from a ballot counter rather than ten feet. Holy Shit!! This changes everything!!

Congratulations fuck face, you win the booby prize.

The point is that the ballots will be counted and checked for legitimacy this time. I wonder would it bother you if indeed Biden won by cheating?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RayDonavin said:

The point is that the ballots will be counted and checked for legitimacy this time. I wonder would it bother you if indeed Biden won by cheating?

What point? The ballots are COUNTED. You lose again.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

We'll see after all the fraudulent votes are removed. 😂

 

No, that's not the way to do it.   Recounts and trying to decide which votes are legitimate will NEVER clean up this mess now.  It can't be done.   There is only one way to satisfy everyone that this is a fair and trustworthy election.  REDO (which doesn't deprive anyone of repeating their vote the exact same way they did if they want) in a fashion where cheating is not possible.   Have the military conduct a re-vote in person ... whether in a polling station (transporting any who need a lift to one) or at the bedside, if a person can't get to a polling station.  NO MAIL IN VOTING because the USPS had been found to have been unreliable.   Have the military count the votes.  And if a member of the military does something wrong, the penalties can be exceedingly harsh.   Now I can see no reason to object to this unless one is concerned that a stolen election will be unstolen.   If this doesn't happen, I think we're looking at a civil war now or very soon.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, maineman said:

the clown is going down.  without him at the helm, the ship of state has a chance to avoid the rocks and shoals it was headed for.  That was the primary goal and we accomplished it.

You don't get it, Republicans made big gains in congress. For two years there will be a lock on democrat policies. All you did was win a feel-good victory but lost the war this time. 

 

Trump was a very flawed lead but that is in the past now. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

No, that's not the way to do it.   Recounts and trying to decide which votes are legitimate will NEVER clean up this mess now.  It can't be done.   There is only one way to satisfy everyone that this is a fair and trustworthy election.  REDO (which doesn't deprive anyone of repeating their vote the exact same way they did if they want) in a fashion where cheating is not possible.   Have the military conduct a re-vote in person ... whether in a polling station (transporting any who need a lift to one) or at the bedside, if a person can't get to a polling station.  NO MAIL IN VOTING because the USPS had been found to have been unreliable.   Have the military count the votes.  And if a member of the military does something wrong, the penalties can be exceedingly harsh.   Now I can see no reason to object to this unless one is concerned that a stolen election will be unstolen.   If this doesn't happen, I think we're looking at a civil war now or very soon.

Are you serious? You don't get what you want so you want to go FULL LIBERAL on the country? Grab ahold of some sanity FFS. 

 

Oh and where was the big ugly you keep promising? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

 

No, that's not the way to do it.   Recounts and trying to decide which votes are legitimate will NEVER clean up this mess now.  It can't be done.   There is only one way to satisfy everyone that this is a fair and trustworthy election.  REDO (which doesn't deprive anyone of repeating their vote the exact same way they did if they want) in a fashion where cheating is not possible.   Have the military conduct a re-vote in person ... whether in a polling station (transporting any who need a lift to one) or at the bedside, if a person can't get to a polling station.  NO MAIL IN VOTING because the USPS had been found to have been unreliable.   Have the military count the votes.  And if a member of the military does something wrong, the penalties can be exceedingly harsh.   Now I can see no reason to object to this unless one is concerned that a stolen election will be unstolen.   If this doesn't happen, I think we're looking at a civil war now or very soon.

I'm wondering how long you will be suffering from these dilusions?

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

I wonder would it bother you if indeed Biden won by cheating?

 

It wouldn't bother them in the least.  Which is why if they get away with cheating in this one, they will win every election from now one ... by cheating.    So conservatives have this ONE CHANCE to stop that.   And 3 months from now, the democRATS will even have control of the military.   So it's now or never.  The 3% who put their lives on the line in the revolution will look down on us with disgust if we aren't willing to do the same to keep the flame of liberty from being snuffed out.   Our children's children will view us with disgust as well ... because they will be the ones to truly suffer the sort of TOTALITARIAN STATE these people plan to impose on us.   Make no mistake the choice facing us is as dramatic as what you see in the image below ...

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

Are you serious? You don't get what you want so you want to go FULL LIBERAL on the country? Grab ahold of some sanity FFS. 

 

Oh and where was the big ugly you keep promising? 

Full Liberal would be fine with me, it is the leftist scum pushing communism that we need to resist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classical_liberalism

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Redoctober said:

Not classical liberalism. Liberalism as we know it today is leftist ideology. Classical liberalism is what the US was founded on. 

Leftist ideology and Liberalism have nothing in common. Just because lying leftist scum call themselves liberals does not mean that actual liberalism changes to suit them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • kfools unpinned this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...