I would think Black Lives matter; it would be nice if they actually behaved like they mattered.  They kill each other, burn down their own housing, their own neighborhoods, their own shops and stores.  And who pays for it?  The same people that pay for most everything.  Working, taxpaying crackers.

• 4 weeks later...

So while I understand the feeling that "some" blacks don't behave themselves. I also understand why "some" don't.   I have said if another group of black leaders hold hands and crosses another bridge, it will be, again, in vain. Violence get's people's attention.  If the Americans would not have rose up in violence, we would still be under British Rule. If the workers hadn't beared arms against the corporate owners, there would have not been unions. Who pays for it? Yes the tax payers. That's why it get noticed and people start to listen.  If the blacks paid for fixing what they tore down, no one would pay attention. This is so sad, but it is true.   The answer is respect and understanding. If the whites understood and respected the hardships of the blacks in our predominantly white society and set out to right what is wrong, there would be no violence. If the blacks understood and respected the whites complaints of reverse racisms and reverse discrimination there would be no violence. Let's raise EVERYBODY up, Let's reach out to people different than us and fine common ground.  Let's respect everyone. Let's Make America Great Again.