Stuck in the middle..................

JD68

I've seen a complete lack of common sense and logic in this country in the past 4 years.  I'm in the middle. I'm not for any particular party. I voted for Bill Clinton and I was actually leaning Democrat up to a year ago. The media is worthless to me. All I can do is take the info that is out there and try and sift through the bs and see if it adds up to what actually seems to be going on.  I hear of people voting for Biden more-so just because they hate Trump instead of believing in Biden. I ask my liberal friend why he hates Trump and watch the wind-up begin. "He's a racist, he's an ego-maniac, he's going to get us in a war, he's destroying the economy" etc etc. There's no discussion. It's all anger in a shouting match. I don't dare even ask for facts to back-up claims. If I bring up a fact of any kind and can even prove it I get "thats a lie"  I'm also sick of being deemed a racist or a biggot because I'm not an activist fighting for things that I can't even determine are really happening or the legitimacy of the cause. That seems to be the way of the Liberal Dems these days and I can't get behind that. I try to look up some info up that verifies Trump is all of these things he is called and I can't find any that aren't opinions or perceptions. Like-wise for Joe Biden. Aside from a few things he has said years ago, there isn't much that is actual fact. (except the fracking flip-flop)  I can go on forever about trying to sift through the bs but this thread is getting long as it is. 

This election: Lets apply some logic and common sense. Lets look at it like someone from, I dunno, Poland or Australia might look at it. Totally unbiased without any stake in the game. What do we have:

Dems wanted mail-in votes at one point to not require any verification at all. Is that a fact? I think it is. 

Pushing back the time-frame for when votes could be accepted. Why?  

Locking out observers: Why?

Massive amounts of votes for Biden showing up when the black-out is lifted? Why

Is a video not proof of anything anymore when taken by a real person?

How would and unbiased person in another country add all this up? Logically, it looks like fraud to me. 

I'm scared of the Dems policies and practices. I'm scared to death literally. This isn't a game. This isn't politics to me. I don't care about winning or losing.  I don't really care about politics. I'm afraid of losing my job and my families future. I'm not a rich guy. I have a modest house. We live mostly paycheck to paycheck. When I need to buy furniture or cars I look for used first and if I can't find anything then I generally don't buy anything or try to save-up for it. Every penny I make has to be watched.  If the Dems are able to put all the policies in place that I have heard rumored a lot more people will be hurt than helped. And probably hurt beyond repair.  I hope I'm wrong. I would be the first person to say I was wrong if I can prosper under Biden's policies but I have done better under Trump that I did under Obama and again I am just an average guy. I'm not looking to get in a huge argument or change anyone's mind about anything. I just want people to logically look at what's going on and realize the damage that can be done to people of every background that haven't done anything to anyone and are just trying to get by.  I'm all for change if its good for EVERYONE or even good for some as long as it doesn't hurt others in the process.

• Thumb up 1

48 minutes ago, JD68 said:

I've seen a complete lack of common sense and logic in this country in the past 4 years.  I'm in the middle. I'm not for any particular party. I voted for Bill Clinton and I was actually leaning Democrat up to a year ago. The media is worthless to me. All I can do is take the info that is out there and try and sift through the bs and see if it adds up to what actually seems to be going on.  I hear of people voting for Biden more-so just because they hate Trump instead of believing in Biden. I ask my liberal friend why he hates Trump and watch the wind-up begin. "He's a racist, he's an ego-maniac, he's going to get us in a war, he's destroying the economy" etc etc. There's no discussion. It's all anger in a shouting match. I don't dare even ask for facts to back-up claims. If I bring up a fact of any kind and can even prove it I get "thats a lie"  I'm also sick of being deemed a racist or a biggot because I'm not an activist fighting for things that I can't even determine are really happening or the legitimacy of the cause. That seems to be the way of the Liberal Dems these days and I can't get behind that. I try to look up some info up that verifies Trump is all of these things he is called and I can't find any that aren't opinions or perceptions. Like-wise for Joe Biden. Aside from a few things he has said years ago, there isn't much that is actual fact. (except the fracking flip-flop)  I can go on forever about trying to sift through the bs but this thread is getting long as it is. 

This election: Lets apply some logic and common sense. Lets look at it like someone from, I dunno, Poland or Australia might look at it. Totally unbiased without any stake in the game. What do we have:

Dems wanted mail-in votes at one point to not require any verification at all. Is that a fact? I think it is. 

How would and unbiased person in another country add all this up? Logically, it looks like fraud to me. 

I'm scared of the Dems policies and practices. I'm scared to death literally. This isn't a game. This isn't politics to me. I don't care about winning or losing.  I don't really care about politics. I'm afraid of losing my job and my families future. I'm not a rich guy. I have a modest house. We live mostly paycheck to paycheck. When I need to buy furniture or cars I look for used first and if I can't find anything then I generally don't buy anything or try to save-up for it. Every penny I make has to be watched.  If the Dems are able to put all the policies in place that I have heard rumored a lot more people will be hurt than helped. And probably hurt beyond repair.  I hope I'm wrong. I would be the first person to say I was wrong if I can prosper under Biden's policies but I have done better under Trump that I did under Obama and again I am just an average guy. I'm not looking to get in a huge argument or change anyone's mind about anything. I just want people to logically look at what's going on and realize the damage that can be done to people of every background that haven't done anything to anyone and are just trying to get by.  I'm all for change if its good for EVERYONE or even good for some as long as it doesn't hurt others in the process.

Welcome, JD.

These sumbitches around here really do believe in free speech.

You really can......speak your mind in this barroom.

"Strength & Honor",

Tai-Dog                                                🍺

Here's the only peaceful route out of the Constitutional Crisis we now face.    Trump should go to the Supreme Court NOW, present the evidence of overwhelming fraud and cheating in the election ... particularly in the states that suddenly discovered enough votes to let Biden *win* days after the counting should have ended, and ask that a new election at the Federal level (President, House, Senate) be conducted ASAP.   There's no possible way that recounts or untrustworthy courts (because half the country is not going to believe a court result regardless of who wins now) will fix this.   Even a Supreme Court decision favoring one candidate or the other will not be accepted by one side or the other.   And half of us will NEVER trust the people who ran this election in the states that suddenly discovered millions of Biden votes.   NEVER.     

The redo should be done ASAP by the US Military ... the ONLY organization in the country that is still viewed by most people as somewhat trustworthy.    During that redo, the US Military should monitor the polls and do the actual counting of the votes   The military can transport people to the polls if they need transportation so no mail in ballots required.   They are half the problem here.   ID's should be required but I'll even let that go, as long as the military is involved in this redo.  But not requiring ID's is part of the problem too, and we as country need to think long and hard about that.    So in this redo election, everyone must vote in person, even if the military has to go to their bedside to record their vote.   All voting must be on paper ballots so that there is a hard copy record for any results that then get challenged.   Electronic voting is now part of the problem, with reports that in Michigan, for example, the voting machines demonstrably weren't recording Republican votes.   Only those who were registered to vote as of November 3rd should be allowed to vote.   And no one who has been demonstrably caught cheating so far should be allowed to vote this time.  Whether they get prosecuted is a separate issue.   

This is the only way this country will avoid a civil war, now or later.  That's what I think.   And I don't think any of us REALLY want's a civil war, although there are many would view the blood spilled in such a thing as just "watering the tree of liberty".   So a redo of the election is even in the democRAT Party's interest at this point.  (And I deliberately left off the "ic" because that Party doesn't deserve to be called Democratic any more.)   Just saying ...

For some reason I didn't expect a civil response. Thanks for that!  I agree that a re-vote needs to be done and in-person.  This whole thing sounded rotten from the start. A total set-up for foul play in my opinion and the facts appear to confirm that. I don't see how any American could say that this is a fair election. Whoever wins, so-be-it as long as its fair. If there isn't an in-person re-vote, I will have to think long and hard if I will be voting again.   What will be the point unless a massive change in the process and rules takes place?

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, JD68 said:

For some reason I didn't expect a civil response. Thanks for that!  I agree that a re-vote needs to be done and in-person.  This whole thing sounded rotten from the start. A total set-up for foul play in my opinion and the facts appear to confirm that. I don't see how any American could say that this is a fair election. Whoever wins, so-be-it as long as its fair. If there isn't an in person re-vote, I will have to think long an hard if I will be voting again.   What will be the point unless a massive change in the process and rules takes place?

Fine don't vote

The country will do just fine without it

It's common sense. I posted events that have happened. I'm not spewing right-wing anything.  Again, valid points of discussion that get spun into a political classification when talking with a liberal. And since you deemed me right-wing my comments shouldn't matter and I'm full of bs right? Talking points are talking points.  Unless things change with this process my vote won't matter and neither will yours.  

25 minutes ago, JD68 said:

If there isn't an in-person re-vote, I will have to think long and hard if I will be voting again.   What will be the point unless a massive change in the process and rules takes place?

But that's the outcome the UNIPARTY wants.   That will just make it even easier for them to cheat in every future election.  What will happen is that we will all live in a one-party dictatorship ... whose *elected* leaders can do ANYTHING they want and get away with it ... just like so many of them already have.    The only thing standing in the way of that will be the guns in the hands of many Americans.   That will be considered a threat to that one-party State so very early on they will come for the guns ... as has happened in EVERY newly formed communist regime.   And then look out.   You have every right to be scared for the future, JD.   I am too.   Because all it takes is 3% to say no ... and this country will look like Sarajevo after their civil war.   And if they don't say no, this country will look like the USSR.

3 minutes ago, JD68 said:

It's common sense. I posted events that have happened. I'm not spewing right-wing anything.  Again, valid points of discussion that get spun into a political classification when talking with a liberal. And since you deemed me right-wing my comments shouldn't matter and I'm full of bs right? Talking points are talking points.  Unless things change with this process my vote won't matter and neither will yours.  

And that's a truth that slideman doesn't grasp.   He'll be living in a dictatorship where he is NOT a member of The Party.   He'll be in the same boat as us ... or worse, given that Communist governments don't tend to tolerate non-conformists, the liberal arts, drug use, and people who aren't materially productive.    Just saying ...

2 hours ago, JD68 said:

the most disturbing thing is how crazy the common people seem to be. Totally brainwashed. Reasonable people like yourself are vanishingly rare and they dare not speak