Democrats Will Start The Civil War

37 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No, but the American people do and Nancy Pelosi didn't deliver a fucking thing after telling us she was going to gain dozens of house seats.¬†ūüėÜthat;s the kind of FAILURE morons like yourself embrace.¬†

I think every politician in the nation knows that Pelosi is not a magician. Her job is to lead the party in its deliberations in the House.

Pelosi surely hired campaign experts to deal with the election of Representatives. The districts in many states have been gerrymandered by Republican legislators.

I trust the House members to choose the Speaker, you have bupkiss to do with it.

28 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The districts in many states have been gerrymandered by Republican legislators.

You mean like this?

Top Democrat says district will be redrawn after GOP win

By SUSAN MONTOYA BRYAN, Associated Press 1 day ago

Associated Press logo Top Democrat says district will be redrawn after GOP win

ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) ‚ÄĒ A day after Republicans won back New Mexico's only conservative-leaning congressional district, a top state Democrat said its boundaries will be redrawn in redistricting that will be guided by super majorities in the Democrat-controlled Legislature.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/top-democrat-says-district-will-be-redrawn-after-gop-win/ar-BB1aJfkC

OOPS!

On 11/6/2020 at 8:02 AM, rippy38 said:

Take the same scenario, but put Trump in Biden's position, and the leftists would already be wrecking the Country right now.

The war would already be underway.

I like how he starts out with the democrats will start a civil war then talk about starting a civil war. It's gas lighting at its finest.  

11 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I like how he starts out with the democrats will start a civil war then talk about starting a civil war. It's gas lighting at its finest.  

They are truly a confused bunch of characters.

11 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

You have zero reading comprehension ... work on that.

hooked-on-phonics-learn-to-read-level-2-

On 11/6/2020 at 1:09 PM, Taipan said:

This is America !!

The liberals should have the liberty...... to decide how much liberty that other

people can enjoy.   Take guns for instance.    Dems should decide who has the

'privilege' to own a gun and who does not.        If they say that you don't need

one......then you don't get one.         Welcome to the Democrat  Plantation.

Isn't this how the Dems think ?¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† WTF ??¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† ¬†ūüćļ

scotus 6-3 wont happen move on please

• Thumb up 1