Democrats Will Start The Civil War

Mark my words.

If Biden wins, and is sworn in ... not long after, legislation will be introduced for gun control, and the war will begin.

So, as we know that John Brown's crazy ass started the Civil War at Harpers Ferry ... we can watch history live, with the Democratic party being ignorant enough to start the next, and final Civil War in this country. I say final, because after this one, there wont be much left.

Get your popcorn ready, and then hide behind someone who believes in violence ... you Liberal faggots.

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

Mark my words.

If Biden wins, and is sworn in ... not long after, legislation will be introduced for gun control, and the war will begin.

So, as we know that John Brown's crazy ass started the Civil War at Harpers Ferry ... we can watch history live, with the Democratic party being ignorant enough to start the next, and final Civil War in this country. I say final, because after this one, there wont be much left.

Get your popcorn ready, and then hide behind someone who believes in violence ... you Liberal faggots.

You wish. 

With a Republican senate that’s not gonna happen. 

2 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Mark my words.

It started decades ago. ballots instead of bullets where institutions constitue human rights mentalities training brains to assume character roles cradle to grave or else.

I will be very surprised if Biden will begin his term trying to pass gun control, since he knows that Mitch will block any law in the Senate. Action on Covid and financial relief for unemployed  citizens facing evictions and electricity shutoff in winter are far more important.

Unless you are totally blind, you should know that no one  tries to pass gun control unless there is a mass murder event. The most influential are those that involve  children and celebrities. And they generally involve some misguided rightwing nutcase.

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I will be very surprised if Biden will begin his term trying to pass gun control, since he knows that Mitch will block any law in the Senate. Action on Covid and financial relief for unemployed  citizens facing evictions and electricity shutoff in winter are far more important.

Unless you are totally blind, you should know that no one  tries to pass gun control unless there is a mass murder event. The most influential are those that involve  children and celebrities. And they generally involve some misguided rightwing nutcase.

Great change of topic, nobody will notice with such a greater good scenarion proposed to avoid continuing the discussion in how the winning side rigged the outcome before the voting started.

1 minute ago, sole result said:

Great change of topic, nobody will notice with such a greater good scenarion proposed to avoid continuing the discussion in how the winning side rigged the outcome before the voting started.

Simple compounding details sustain results never duplicated from now on as arrived historiclaly here.  How does programming work again, corrupted going in corruption coming out.

3 hours ago, whiteboy said:

Mark my words.

If it is shown that there was an orchestrated plot by the leftist establishment to remove the President through widespread election fraud, it wont be any legislation that starts the civil war.

At this point, neither side will accept the results.

12 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

What rock have you been under for the last three days?

No one disputes this?

No sane person. So what if a ballot was counted that was cast by the deadline and was counted after Nov 3? So what? There is no way that is fraud.

There will be no civil war, there sure as hell be no secession. No civil war would benefit anyone.

2 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Damn near half the country voted for Trump I wouldn't be so sure that buddy 70 million votes is nothing to sneeze at

Not when Biden gets 74,000,000 votes.

Aaaaaaa   fucking A CHOOO!

All votes cast are assumed to be valid until proven otherwise. And Trump cannot prove otherwise.

Just now, CrookedHillary said:

Damn near half the country voted for Trump I wouldn't be so sure that buddy 70 million votes is nothing to sneeze at

What you are saying is true. But damn near half doesn't win an election. Over half wins elections. Over half of the country voted for Biden. He will be the next POTUS.

Just now, calguy said:

What you are saying is true. But damn near half doesn't win an election. Over half wins elections. Over half of the country voted for Biden. He will be the next POTUS.

How do you think he will handle the war?

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

No sane person. So what if a ballot was counted that was cast by the deadline and was counted after Nov 3? So what? There is no way that is fraud.

There will be no civil war, there sure as hell be no secession. No civil war would benefit anyone.

Take the same scenario, but put Trump in Biden's position, and the leftists would already be wrecking the Country right now.

The war would already be underway.

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Not when Biden gets 74,000,000 votes.

Aaaaaaa   fucking A CHOOO!

All votes cast are assumed to be valid until proven otherwise. And Trump cannot prove otherwise.

What the f*** are you talking about I simply stated Trump got about 70 million votes that's nothing to sneeze at you dumbass that's about half the voters

4 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Anyone attempting an insurrection will be rapidly defeated before there is a war. 

The leftists are already freaking the hell out because Trump wont concede and is questioning the validity of the election.

What do you think they will do if hard evidence of election fraud is revealed, and the results get tossed out in a handful of states and the courts issue a do over?