Jump to content

Are you proud of President Trump, after tonight? It takes a strong, contrite leader to stand up and admit he is in charge of a flawed system which has frauded even him


pmurT
 Share

Recommended Posts

 Did you like how President Trump did a noble thing, tonight? By admitting to the American People, and to the world...that our electoral system has been raped by homegrown, radicalized seditionists in The Dem Party?

 

 

 

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • pmurT changed the title to Are you proud of President Trump, after tonight? It takes a strong, contrite leader to stand up and admit he is in charge of a flawed system which has frauded even him
27 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 Did you like how President Trump did a noble thing, tonight? By admitting to the American People, and to the world...that our electoral system has been raped by homegrown, radicalized seditionists in The Dem Party?

 

 

 

I’m glad it’s not some limp wrister like Romney in office. 
 

Trump will fight and not allow Democrats to steal this election. 

  • MORON! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The totally incompetent, whining ratbastard has LOST this election. He has done nothing noble, or even useful. He is FINISHED, DONE and through, and thank God!

He lost? Can you link to the election results that came to this conclusion? 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You will see soon enough as the votes are counted and we steal the election, for Biden, as I have been dishonest for 4yrs so you cannot possibly expect me to support an honest candidate on Election Day.

 

...fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, neue regel said:


I hope Trump doesn’t reach Clinton levels of butt hurt... but he might. 

We all know that he will throw the Hissyfit of the Ages. He has barely begun.

Smart people know that electing this sociopath rather than Hillary was a mistake that has caused many unnecessary deaths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, neue regel said:


I hope Trump doesn’t reach Clinton levels of butt hurt... but he might. 

Trump is far worse.  Have you seen his speeches proclaiming

he won even though he is losing badly? 

Even though, according to

Trump, Biden is winning by a "LANDSLIDE"?  

 

You never saw Hillary

lying about winning.

Hillary has integrity. 

 

Most importantly,  BIDEN ACTUALLY WON. 

BIDEN TRULY has the MANDATE from the PEOPLE.  

 

May our Creator bless America!  

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

The totally incompetent, whining ratbastard has LOST this election. He has done nothing noble, or even useful. He is FINISHED, DONE and through, and thank God!

 

Democrat cheating and gangster diplomacy is not going to be good for anyone on the planet. The Trump presidency delayed judgement day for four years and kept the lights on.

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chongo said:

 

Democrat cheating and gangster diplomacy is not going to be good for anyone on the planet. The Trump presidency delayed judgement day for four years and kept the lights on.

 

 

 

What a sore loser is our Chongo, eh?  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I’m glad it’s not some limp wrister like Romney in office. 
 

Trump will fight and not allow Democrats to steal this election. 

 

In 12 weeks, Trump is going to be on the streets with a tin cup holding pencils and pocket change.

Melania will be cleaning out the digs in Trump Tower, getting the place ready for the bankruptcy audit.  

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I’m glad it’s not some limp wrister like Romney in office. 
 

Trump will fight and not allow Democrats to steal this election. 

trump received fewer votes than Biden did and he won't remain in office. There's not a damn thing he can do about it. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Scout said:

Trump is far worse.  Have you seen his speeches proclaiming

he won even though he is losing badly? 

Even though, according to

Trump, Biden is winning by a "LANDSLIDE"?  

 

You never saw Hillary

lying about winning.

Hillary has integrity. 

 

Most importantly,  BIDEN ACTUALLY WON. 

BIDEN TRULY has the MANDATE from the PEOPLE.  

 

May our Creator bless America!  

 

 


Hillary concocted the Russian Collusion hoax though. Let’s pray Trump only pitches a fit which would be refreshing in comparison. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

You will see soon enough as the votes are counted and Biden hits 270.

DEAD MEAT! That is what your idol is, DEAD MEAT!

While you lost seats in the house, failed to flip ONE state legislature and failed to take the senate. 😆

 

IF Joe Biden ends up winning after all the fraud addressed, you fucking idiots just made Mitch McConnell the most powerful man on the planet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Scout said:

What a sore loser is our Chongo, eh?  

 

Socialist kangaroo court railroading job is not a loss because you are never allowed to present your supporting information.

 

Socialist media kangaroo court is not our system of government.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I did not vote for Mitch because I am not a Kentuckian. Had I donated $10,000 to his more qualified  opponent, he would still have been elected.

Voting for Trump would have given us TWO hateful, divisive fascist idiots rather that one.

I voted for Biden. Had I voted for Trump, the same would have happened.

Trump is still DEAD MEAT! I celebrate his humiliating defeat and rejoice in his  stupid tantrums.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chongo said:

Socialist kangaroo court railroading job is not a loss because you are never allowed to present your supporting information.

 

Socialist media kangaroo court is not our system of government.

You are erroneously complaining that this is precisely what has happened, Chongo.

Tell us how many voted for your Constitution Part, Chongo. Inquiring minds want to know...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, calguy said:

trump received fewer votes than Biden did and he won't remain in office. There's not a damn thing he can do about it. 

Yep.  Biden TRULY has the mandate of the people --- a TRUE MAJORITY.

He is the CHOICE of Americans, not the selection of 538 voters with inflated interests.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...