*IMPORTANT* Who Remembers How Many Times Trump Was Asked IF He Would Step Down If He Lost?

When was the  last time the  American  media  made an  issue  for  MONTHS  about  an  incumbent  President stepping  down  if he lost???    Think about it.

This  was all planned.    They  knew they were going to  corrupt the election.    They  planned this chaos, this insecure vote harvesting, they  knew  Trump and the American people  would question it and likely react.

Only a  progressive  liberal  could be stupid  enough to  not see this.

1 hour ago, EltonJohnson said:

When was the  last time the  American  media  made an  issue  for  MONTHS  about  an  incumbent  President stepping  down  if he lost???    Think about it.

This  was all planned.    They  knew they were going to  corrupt the election.    They  planned this chaos, this insecure vote harvesting, they  knew  Trump and the American people  would question it and likely react.

I think many Americans are wondering if this is a concerted coup effort between the media and democratic strongholds. 

We'll see how it plays out but as of yet, the FBI isn't even lifting a finger to rather obvious voting irregularities and numerous reports of voter fraud from poll watchers. 

I've been saying for months that the establishment (not just the leftists) could not allow Trump a second term.

He will bury too many of them if it were to happen.

The leftists carried the water on this deal since they were running the puppet against him, but plenty of players on both sides have been involved in this deal.

My gut is telling me that Trump has given hem enough rope to hang themselves, and it may just about be time to kick the chair out from under them.

I just hope he lives long enough to spring the trap at this point. I wouldn't put anything past these despicable bastards in DC at the moment.

6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I think many Americans are wondering if this is a concerted coup effort between the media and democratic strongholds. 

We'll see how it plays out but as of yet, the FBI isn't even lifting a finger to rather obvious voting irregularities and numerous reports of voter fraud from poll watchers. 

The FBI takes a fucking year to announce that they are launching an investigation.

They are useless.

Just now, rippy38 said:

I've been saying for months that the establishment (not just the leftists) could not allow Trump a second term.

He will bury too many of them if it were to happen.

Trump is  like the   fist of the American people who know  our government is corrupt on both  sides

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

My gut is telling me that Trump has given hem enough rope to hang themselves

just look at what is going  on  in these   states ,  its  insane , as always the  left goes too far 

3 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

there is   no doubt this is what is  happening 

It certainly appears that way. Only a hand recount with individual ballot scrutiny  in some of these select areas will suffice. I doubt many Americans even trust the voting system after this fiasco but the establishment through their media control is desperately trying to get Americans simply just accept a shit sandwich and move on. 

Trump is NOT that guy that's going to move on. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

It certainly appears that way. Only a hand recount with individual ballot scrutiny  in some of these select areas will suffice. I doubt many Americans even trust the voting system after this fiasco but the establishment through their media control is desperately trying to get Americans simply just accept a shit sandwich and move on. 

Trump is NOT that guy that's going to move on. 

...and he has about 67 million or so behind him that wont swallow it either.

tRump never gave an answer. 

1 minute ago, theLion said:

tRump never gave an answer. 

Are you dumb?  

I am pretty sure I know the  answer.

The  question is  WHY did they  ask this   unprecedented  question  starting  MONTHS  ago?     May, June...    do  you get it?  Likely  not.