Georgia - 3486 votes differential!

15 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Will Franklin  I can't decide whether to just ban your ass or let the members ass  rape you until you leave on your own.  For now the latter ..

who is will franklin

Seriously why do u or that other guy cant remember his name keep calling me this

Was will franklin a canadian?

Just now, leomon said:

who is will franklin

Seriously why do u or that other guy cant remember his name keep calling me this

Was will franklin a canadian?

Seriously you wanna do this?   It's not like I'm  not an admin who can see everything,  so don't play this game with me fucker.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

Seriously you wanna do this?   It's not like I'm  not an admin who can see everything,  so don't play this game with me fucker.

calm down

Look at when my account was made. Again if you are a moderator your should act based on proof. If you have proof that im will franklin please. present it and we can discuss.

Can you check my ip address? Its from CANADA

Just now, leomon said:

calm down

Look at when my account was made. Again if you are a moderator your should act based on proof. If you have proof that im will franklin please. present it and we can discuss

I'm not gonna dox you, but I can see you ... I don't need to discuss anything this is my house now and I have way more privilege than you ever did.

Just now, lucifershammer said:

I'm not gonna dox you, but I can see you ... I don't need to discuss anything this is my house now and I have way more privilege than you ever did.

I have nothing to hide ask away, im not will franklin

Im a Canadian and i joined this forum to see how conservatives think. Because... we dont have that many up here....