I have decided to come out of the closet and say I LOVE MEN

In 2016, Hillary wanted to have Michigan recounted... when they did, they started to see MORE votes in ballot boxes, than there were registered voters in the precincts... THEY STOPPED the recount in Michigan the next day !! 

I would expect to find MULTIPLE versions of RAMPANT voter fraud in ALL of these areas !!  EVEN NOW, they REFUSE to let poll watchers in... WHY ??  IT WILL ALL come out when the RECOUNT and INVESTIGATION is completed... FAKE ballots... DOUBLE, TRIPLE and QUADRUPLE Ballots being cast,  Illegals voting, ALL of it !!

THIS is why the Democrats were so CRAZY about Republicans NOT appointing ACB to the Supreme Court... and WHY Donald Trump KNEW he had to... HE KNEW this was going to happen... DEMOCRATS trying to STEAL a Presidential ELECTION...  NOW we will get a fair shake !!

It is ALL going to come out... JUST like the FAKE Russian Collusion WITCH-HUNT... the CORRUPT Democrats will be CAUGHT RED handed AGAIN... and ALONG with everything else... THERE WILL BE HELL to PAY !!

AND.. in the end... the LAWS will change, Democrat will go to JAIL, the votes WILL be correctly RE-COUNTED... and Donald Trump WILL be president AGAIN !!

Donald Trump will NOT back down !!

4 minutes ago, slideman said:

Trump is about to lose Georgia

SCUMBAG Democrats are still in control of Atlanta, and other Georgia Metro areas... When the the counting is TAKEN from them... and the ballots are recounted by IMPARTIAL PEOPLE... the DEPTH of the corruption will come out...

NO RUNNING from it THIS time.. THERE IS going to be a recount, and there there will be NO PLACE to hide if they FIND, what I think they will find !

• lucifershammer changed the title to I have decided to come out of the closet and say I LOVE MEN
  • lucifershammer pinned this topic
47 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

In 2016, Hillary wanted to have Michigan recounted... when they did, they started to see MORE votes in ballot boxes, than there were registered voters in the precincts... THEY STOPPED the recount in Michigan the next day !! 

I would expect to find MULTIPLE versions of RAMPANT voter fraud in ALL of these areas !!  EVEN NOW, they REFUSE to let poll watchers in... WHY ??  IT WILL ALL come out when the RECOUNT and INVESTIGATION is completed... FAKE ballots... DOUBLE, TRIPLE and QUADRUPLE Ballots being cast,  Illegals voting, ALL of it !!

THIS is why the Democrats were so CRAZY about Republicans NOT appointing ACB to the Supreme Court... and WHY Donald Trump KNEW he had to... HE KNEW this was going to happen... DEMOCRATS trying to STEAL a Presidential ELECTION...  NOW we will get a fair shake !!

It is ALL going to come out... JUST like the FAKE Russian Collusion WITCH-HUNT... the CORRUPT Democrats will be CAUGHT RED handed AGAIN... and ALONG with everything else... THERE WILL BE HELL to PAY !!

AND.. in the end... the LAWS will change, Democrat will go to JAIL, the votes WILL be correctly RE-COUNTED... and Donald Trump WILL be president AGAIN !!

Lies. 

56 minutes ago, ConservativeVoice said:

Pennsylvania is on the verge of flipping. Orange Man going down.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Uh huh. 😆 Trump isn’t going to let you guys steal the election. Hand counts will show us how you morons have been stealing elections for decades. 

Bring it on dumb shit. A couple of states are on the verge of being called for Biden. Your fantasy, as I have told you so many times, is coming to an end. Tomorrow the door slams shut on your make believe world.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

You say that except in these counties they show Joe Biden did worse than Hillary and Trump did better than he did in 2016 but Biden picked up votes? That's impossible. 😂

Prove it asshole. Show us the numbers.

3 minutes ago, calguy said:

Bring it on dumb shit. A couple of states are on the verge of being called for Biden. Your fantasy, as I have told you so many times, is coming to an end. Tomorrow the door slams shut on your make believe world.

You said this yesterday too.

Lol

1 minute ago, maineman said:

so.... no links to your fake news?  

color me seven shades of surprised by that!

^^^^Exactly WHY I don't even respond with a link. It could be from the NYT and @maineman would attack it. 😂

If you actually CARED about voter irregularities, you'e be doing your own research. You actually believe no irregularities exist. 😆

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Google it. What do you think the campaigns are analyzing? Nancy's anal warts? 🤣

You're the one throwing out this bullshit. The burden of proof is on you.

If you're so sure, you should have multiple links at your fingertips. Show us the numbers to prove your ridiculous untrue lie.

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

^^^^Exactly WHY I don't even respond with a link. It could be from the NYT and @maineman would attack it. 😂

If you actually CARED about voter irregularities, you'e be doing your own research. You actually believe no irregularities exist. 😆

I haven't seen any irregularities except for trump's rigged post office making sure hundreds of thousands of ballots got "lost in the mail".

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Just now, calguy said:

You're the one throwing out this bullshit. The burden of proof is on you.

If you're so sure, you should have multiple links at your fingertips. Show us the numbers to prove your ridiculous untrue lie.

It's not untrue. Your media isn't reporting it and you'll attack anything your media doesn't report as false. 

THIS is exactly WHY your pollsters and media were DEAD WRONG on every count. 

You live in a fucking bubble. 🤣

You LOST key seats in the house and are on the brink of losing it. 

You FAILED to take the senate.

The presidential election you CLAIMED would be a landslide is SO CLOSE it may take weeks to be called.

Your house democrats are literally melting down because many almost lost their jobs thanks to leftist agenda. 

YOU don't live in reality. YOU live in a world a leftist controlled media and tech oligarchy created for you AND you;re too fucking stupid to realize it no matter HOW MUCH evidence is presented. 

• kfools unpinned this topic