the fraud in this election was perpetrated by Trump when he said he won

Trump can declare himself the winner all he wants. It carries no legal weight.  The election was a referendum on his presidency and he lost. He lost the popular vote. He almost certainly lost the electoral college.

It’s all over but the counting and Trump’s desperate attempt to overturn the will of the people. 

Right now it’s in limbo because the networks haven’t called it. Sooner or later they will. Sooner or later the cult will have no choice but to accept reality. In the meantime, expect no end of Q’ANON conspiracy theories and Internet tough guy threats. 🤺

• Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, Old Mack said:

Do you have a link with a actual quote where President Trump said he has won the election ?

I'd be interested in reading it.

https://www.thewrap.com/trump-fraudulently-declares-victory/

“This is a fraud on the American public. This is an embarrassment to our country. We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election,”

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

In a late-night speech to his supporters, Donald Trump fraudulently DECLARED a victory in the presidential race....

President Trump: We were getting ready for a big celebration... 

President Trump: We were getting ready to win this election. Frankly, we did win this election.

President Trump: We WILL win this. (He now expresses a opinion) As far as I'm concerned we already have won this.

de·clare  /diˈkler/

verb

say something in a solemn and emphatic manner.

em·phat·ic  /əmˈfadik/

adjective

showing or giving emphasis; expressing something forcibly and clearly.

will  /wil,wəl/

verb

expressing the future tense.

What President said..."There were very fine people on both sides, & I'm not talking about the Neo-nazis and white supremacists because they should be condemned totally."

What the satanic ultraliberal agenda driven media and their pet parrot bloggers said President Trump said:

329bf8a9544f0c03ee145d52fe25f2c3.jpg

22 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Yeah, because Al Sharpton ostensibly "frequented" visited the White House years  ago, Trump should be handed another term.

I didn't say that. I was just trying to give jiveman a bump.

What I posted has nothing to do with President Trump and everything about hypocrisy.

Now put me back on shun...U cyber nit wit.

safe_image.php?d=AQDQLSBwRlA5ErII&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.tenor.co%2Fimages%2F03be4821448d9d3600bf95c09e77b1b2%2Ftenor.gif%3Fitemid%3D13728604&ext=gif&_nc_hash=AQC3UNuRvAEjmmUX

The reality is that Trump is losing. There will be no more victory celebrations, no more triumphant spreadneckathons, no more lying and false attacks on everyone that does not agree with Trump. The Republicans are abandoning him. He will soon be alone to cope with the humongous debts of his crumbling business empire. Will he be forced to sell Doral? Trump Tower? Bedminster? 

Will he now be indicted? Convicted? Forced to do ACTUAL TIME? Or will they just make him wear a leg monitor and pay for it daily/