The definition of INSANITY: the Democrats just went 99.7% of Trump's Presidency (1,455 days) cheating him and telling lies on him. But on the 1,456th day, they expect Trump to trust their integrity counting votes in cities controlled by the Dem Party.

pmurT

• pmurT changed the title to The definition of INSANITY: the Democrats just went 99.7% of Trump's Presidency (1455 days) cheating him and telling lies on him. But on the 1456th day, they expect him to trust their integrity, when counting votes in cities controlled by the Dem Party.
  • pmurT changed the title to The definition of INSANITY: the Democrats just went 99.7% of Trump's Presidency (1,455 days) cheating him and telling lies on him. But on the 1,456th day, they expect Trump to trust their integrity counting votes in cities controlled by the Dem Party.
11 hours ago, pmurT said:

Is that, the denotative meaning of INSANITY, in every way?? LOL

If the Democrats haven't figured it out yet... Donald Trump is NOT going to run away from the fight !! 

IF there was Election fraud?  THEN, it is GOING to be FLUSHED OUT, EXPOSED, and PUNISHED in 2020 !!   JUST like the LIES and CRIMES that Democrats perpetrated on Trump relating to "Russian Collusion"... the FBI attempts to FRAME him, and NUMEROUS FAKE scandals that they tried... THEY were all IDENTIFIED, EXPOSED, and are in the process of being Investigated, and prosecuted...

ADD the 2020 ELECTION FRAUD to the list... Democrats haven't gotten away with ANY of the other CRIMINAL SCHEMES... and they WILL NOT get away with this one either...  DONALD TRUMP will see to it !!

The definition of INSANITY: the Democrats just went 99.7% of Trump's Presidency (1,455 days) cheating him and telling lies on him. But on the 1,456th day, they expect Trump to trust their integrity counting votes in cities controlled by the Dem Party.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

It does not matter what Trump  trusts or not. The winner of the election is not up to Trump, it is up to the citizens. The citizens have spoken and will force Trump to vacate the president according to the Constitution.

• Thumb up 1

3 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

THIS FIGHT STARTS in 2020 !!  and it WILL be FOUGHT until it is OVER !!

The fight is over, and Trump has lost.  CV can brood along with the corrupt idol he worships. Screw Trump and all the CV's he rode in on.

It does not matter what Trump  trusts or not. The winner of the election is not up to Trump, it is up to the citizens. The citizens have spoken and will force Trump to vacate the president according to the Constitution.

• Thumb up 1

34 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I hate how it does EXACTLY matter what Trump  trusts as we anti-Trump loons mailed in illegal ballots so that the winner of the election is not up to Trump and is up to us citizens who cheated for Joe Biden. We citizens and our cheating has, spoken, and will spend the next four years experiencing the same thing what we put Trump through from 2015-'20. Totally disrespect. Yes, for the next 1,455 days. That is what we deserve.

...fixed

15 hours ago, pmurT said:

So the swing states are controlled by democrats?

How interesting

If its mass voter fraud and cheating, Trump will prove it dont worry. Were talking about hundreds and thousands of individuals in on this.

It should be easy to find evidence for and prove in court.

If the POTUS and all his men cant prove it then will you still believe in voter fraud? And can i ask are you also a flat earther too?

• Thumb up 1

30 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

All I did was vote. I did not make any rules. I did not try to steal anything.

Liar. All you did was go four years being deceitful about President Trump, and I always remember destroying your lies during my first day ever posting on this website. Yes and when USA residents obeyed the 4-month-old dogwhistling by The Dem Party and their MSM, to illegally mail-in as many ballots as possible, you applauded the possibility. So yes, you did try to steal the election, once you cheered on all perps who helped defeat Trump by breaking the rules/mailing in their illegal ballots.

Perhaps you can join @leomon to get cognizant of the fact that the term battleground is purely subjective. Because if you have a Repub state where a Dem county/large urban Dem city with Dem election-officials overseeing vote-counts, then yes they can easily compromise the system. Yes, wherever there are humans handling physical ballots, cheating can occur. We can't keep saying 2020 is very different, then not apply that reality to how desperately the anti-Trump humans will try to get him out of office ---The Dem Party just went 4yrs showing citizens that is okay to break the law, if you are helping defeat President Trump. 

So it is easy to understand and to, expect, that we just saw that in Philly and Pittsburgh ---so Trump has filed a case just like he was supposed to do.

4 hours ago, ConservativeVoice said:

If the Democrats haven't figured it out yet... Donald Trump is NOT going to run away from the fight !! 

IF there was Election fraud?  THEN, it is GOING to be FLUSHED OUT, EXPOSED, and PUNISHED in 2020 !!   JUST like the LIES and CRIMES that Democrats perpetrated on Trump relating to "Russian Collusion"... the FBI attempts to FRAME him, and NUMEROUS FAKE scandals that they tried... THEY were all IDENTIFIED, EXPOSED, and are in the process of being Investigated, and prosecuted...

ADD the 2020 ELECTION FRAUD to the list... Democrats haven't gotten away with ANY of the other CRIMINAL SCHEMES... and they WILL NOT get away with this one either...  DONALD TRUMP will see to it !!

If there's any confusion on how to pronounce Kamala, you are welcome to use "Madame Vice President".

4 minutes ago, calguy said:

We hate the USA, so we cheated the election. We heard the dogwhistle to mail in every illegal ballot we can find, and now we have won! So I get to "take a ride" where Globalism reigns!!

...fixed

14 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Liar. All you did was go four years being deceitful about President Trump, and I always remember destroying your lies during my first day ever posting on this website. Yes and when USA residents obeyed the 4-month-old dogwhistling by The Dem Party and their MSM, to illegally mail-in as many ballots as possible, you applauded the possibility. So yes, you did try to steal the election, once you cheered on all perps who helped defeat Trump by breaking the rules/mailing in their illegal ballots.

Perhaps you can join @leomon to get cognizant of the fact that the term battleground is purely subjective. Because if you have a Repub state where a Dem county/large urban Dem city with Dem election-officials overseeing vote-counts, then yes they can easily compromise the system. Yes, wherever there are humans handling physical ballots, cheating can occur. We can't keep saying 2020 is very different, then not apply that reality to how desperately the anti-Trump humans will try to get him out of office ---The Dem Party just went 4yrs showing citizens that is okay to break the law, if you are helping defeat President Trump. 

So it is easy to understand and to, expect, that we just saw that in Philly and Pittsburgh ---so Trump has filed a case just like he was supposed to do.

Proof please

Or else i can say Republicans rigged the senate election and werent successful and rigging the POTUS election.

They were incompentent, it should of been a blue wave as preditcted by the polls, but they didnt rig it right.

Do you not see how desperate some republicans are to keep Trump? *cough* on this forum? *cough*

Anyways u can stop your whining and wait for the court results, if voter fraud were true everyone would side with Trump you dont have to worry about that.

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

I was greatly butthurt, for 4yrs, and so I sense that you have great disdain for how we cheated Trump out of reelection ---just like he predicted, when the dogwhistle went out for anti-Trumpists to mail in any ballots found anywhere in the USA. I am a Dem voter, so I hate the USA ---therefore I need Biden to win at all costs. Yes, f*ck a legal vote! 

...fixed

18 hours ago, pmurT said:

You are 100% correct.  The Dems are frauds, cheats, and it is now being proven out.  I don't expect Donald Trump to go down without a fight.  And, fight he will.....

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Pastafarian said:

I sense you have great butthurt. 

Yeah, I will speak up and acknowledge, I do have "great butthurt".  When an election is stolen from the American people, I have butthurt - damn straight about that!

15 minutes ago, Skans said:

You are 100% correct.  The Dems are frauds, cheats, and it is now being proven out.  I don't expect Donald Trump to go down without a fight.  And, fight he will.....

I'm ready for some fun. Watching SHitler fight HIS KAMPF

5 minutes ago, Skans said:

Yeah, I will speak up and acknowledge, I do have "great butthurt".  When an election is stolen from the American people, I have butthurt - damn straight about that!

There is zero evidence that the election was stolen.

• MORON! 1