I guess they need time to "find" more Biden ballots...

Election staff take ‘day off’ in PA county with 35K ballots to count

November 5, 2020 | 12:08pm

Election staff in Pittsburgh’s Allegheny County, one of Pennsylvania’s most populous areas, are taking a day off from counting ballots Thursday, despite the fate of the presidential election hanging in the balance with more than 35,000 mail-in votes left to tabulate.

A large number of additional in-person provisional ballots — estimated at up to 15,000 — won’t be counted until “later tomorrow or early next week,” Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald said at a Thursday afternoon press conference.

But Fitzgerald, a Democrat, said workers aren’t kicking back and relaxing and blamed a federal court ruling and state law for the day without progress.

“There’s no day off for the workers in the election board,” he insisted.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/election-staff-take-day-off-in-pa-county-with-35k-ballots-left/

15 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Election staff take ‘day off’ in PA county with 35K ballots to count

November 5, 2020 | 12:08pm

Election staff in Pittsburgh’s Allegheny County, one of Pennsylvania’s most populous areas, are taking a day off from counting ballots Thursday, despite the fate of the presidential election hanging in the balance with more than 35,000 mail-in votes left to tabulate.

A large number of additional in-person provisional ballots — estimated at up to 15,000 — won’t be counted until “later tomorrow or early next week,” Allegheny County Executive Rich Fitzgerald said at a Thursday afternoon press conference.

But Fitzgerald, a Democrat, said workers aren’t kicking back and relaxing and blamed a federal court ruling and state law for the day without progress.

“There’s no day off for the workers in the election board,” he insisted.

https://nypost.com/2020/11/05/election-staff-take-day-off-in-pa-county-with-35k-ballots-left/

Wanna guess what I'm smoking?

GOP ‘kingmaker’ warns Republicans to stop false claims of election fraud

He was known as the “architect” of the George Bush presidency, and to this day some still call him a “kingmaker.” And while Democrats have good reason to oppose his practices and political policies, Karl Rove is still a voice of reason among Republicans.

So when the former Bush Senior Advisor and Deputy Chief of Staff talks on Fox News or writes in The Wall Street Journal, he’s often listened to.

And it’s time for the right wing extremists to listen to Rove now.

There is no election fraud, and no vote “stealing,” he warns them.

“There are suspicious partisans across the spectrum who believe widespread election fraud is possible,” Rove writes at The Wall Street Journal and on his site.

“Some hanky-panky always goes on, and there are already reports of poll watchers in Philadelphia not being allowed to do their jobs. But stealing hundreds of thousands of votes would require a conspiracy on the scale of a James Bond movie. That isn’t going to happen.”

Let’s repeat that: ” That isn’t going to happen.”

^^^^^^ How crazy is trump & Co. ... bush & Co. sound reasonable

What Turd Blossum is really thinking...: If they only would have just let me handle everything, I could have rigged the fuck out of it for trump (see 2000). But they had amateurs like Rudy Guliani and Eric Trump.

This “mail in” shit has made this election the laughingstock....

And even with all the cheating, if China Joe does “win”, it’s going to be by a very thin margin.

Sadly.....the joke is on the principles this country was founded upon, and every man, woman and child in this country - and everyone on this planet that looks up to the US.

I have friends in Africa and they’re asking me how our countries voting process could become as corrupt as theirs. It’s fucking embarrassing what we’ve become.

9 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

And even with all the cheating, if China Joe does “win”, it’s going to be by a very thin margin.

Sadly.....the joke is on the principles this country was founded upon, and every man, woman and child in this country - and everyone on this planet that looks up to the US.

I have friends in Africa and they’re asking me how our countries voting process could become as corrupt as theirs. It’s fucking embarrassing what we’ve become.

Show any evidence of cheating whatsoever

The fact is you can't because it doesn't exist

You have been drinking the Kool-Aid

20 minutes ago, slideman said:

Show any evidence of cheating whatsoever

The fact is you can't because it doesn't exist

You have been drinking the Kool-Aid

As you suck up the kool-aid.

Look, if Trump loses legitimately I have no issue with that. Problem is, this election with the whole mail in crap, observers getting locked out etc etc.....is not a positive thing.

My issue is with the process, just as it’s been for the four previous years of unfounded allegations in apparent attempts to oust a legitimately elected POTUS. The systems integrity is faaaar more important than the actors.....and since Trumps election, the integrity has been severely compromised. THAT is my beef. 

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

As you suck up the kool-aid.

Look, if Trump loses legitimately I have no issue with that. Problem is, this election with the whole mail in crap, observers getting locked out etc etc.....is not a positive thing.

My issue is with the process, just as it’s been for the four previous years of unfounded allegations in apparent attempts to oust a legitimately elected POTUS. The systems integrity is faaaar more important than the actors.....and since Trumps election, the integrity has been severely compromised. THAT is my beef. 

That is a lot of made-up crap. No one was denied observation of the election

we have been doing mail voting in Washington State for years with no problems.

You drink the Kool-Aid

A tissue of lies

I feel sorry for you

8 minutes ago, kfools said:

They CHEATING!!!! https://t.co/2cUpaBXtEp

Watch the channel. A video a minute like this.

The examples are overwhelming. 

Want more? I have them.

Now attack the source cause it's not CNN.

That is some idiot who gratuitously wants to interfere with the accounting of the ballots That is not evidence of fraud

This mail-in stuff was about cheating from the very start. They thought they could prevent Trump from being elected last time but they underestimated him. Then they screwed with him (and us) non stop through his entire term and they aren't taking any chances this time.

It's the year 2020 and we're supposed to believe that the most technologically advanced nation on the planet is all of a sudden too fucking stupid collect and count a pile of ballots? Corruption is the only reasonable explanation.

1 minute ago, Michaelf said:

This mail-in stuff was about cheating from the very start. They thought they could prevent Trump from being elected last time but they underestimated him. Then they screwed with him (and us) non stop through his entire term and they aren't taking any chances this time.

It's the year 2020 and we're supposed to believe that the most technologically advanced nation on the planet is all of a sudden too fucking stupid collect and count a pile of ballots? Corruption is the only reasonable explanation.

In your fevered right wing imagination.

I pity you

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

That is a lot of made-up crap. No one was denied observation of the election

we have been doing mail voting in Washington State for years with no problems.

You drink the Kool-Aid

A tissue of lies

I feel sorry for you

Don’t remotely feel sorry for me. I’m sitting on a beautiful yacht as I type, and that will continue forward regardless of which clown is running the circus.

Washington, California, New York, Oregon.....you know, the places where hoodlums run amok, you have to be careful not to step on syringes, and the state has a human fecal matter website....matter not. In my world, the only problem with those states is the masses fleeing them for all there problems, yet fucking up the states they flee to with the same notions they fled from.

What does matter are “toss up” states, and the integrity of the system in place. I’m of the opinion that integrity has been severely compromised under the guise of COVID.....and I’m confident time (after the fact of course) will show that to be accurate.

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Don’t remotely feel sorry for me. I’m sitting on a beautiful yacht as I type, and that will continue forward regardless of which clown is running the circus.

Washington, California, New York, Oregon.....you know, the places where hoodlums run amok, you have to be careful not to step on syringes, and the state has a human fecal matter website....matter not. In my world, the only problem with those states is the masses fleeing them for all there problems, yet fucking up the states they flee to with the same notions they fled from.

What does matter are “toss up” states, and the integrity of the system in place. I’m of the opinion that integrity has been severely compromised under the guise of COVID.....and I’m confident time (after the fact of course) will show that to be accurate.

You live in a world of delusion. Your grip on reality is non-existent. I live in Seattle and believe me it is not the hell hole you folks depict it as. You drink the Kool-Aid. I pity you

50 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

If not for the Constitution,Trump would like to be the White Mobutu. Corrupt,fat,and aggressively ignorant.

14 minutes ago, Michaelf said:

Covid is not a hoax