Jump to content

BLUEEEE TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

Setting my sights on 2022 already

 

Joe and Mitch will get more done in 4 weeks than Joe and Donald accomplished in four years

 

Yes.. No Blue Tsunami. Guess folks like their Republican state representatives

 

Americans have a genuine appetite for fascism.

I used to think this board was simply a freakshow... but they're actually depressingly typical.

 

If there even is an election in 2024, I'll be pretty shocked.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

 

Americans have a genuine appetite for fascism.

I used to think this board was simply a freakshow... but they're actually depressingly typical.

 

If there even is an election in 2024, I'll be pretty shocked.

It's clear you don't understand what fascism is. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

Setting my sights on 2022 already, for nothing, because Joe Biden did nothing for 47.5 yrs which means he will do less than Donald accomplished in four years ---Joe will only be good at sending his family overseas to make corrupt deals for him

 

...fixed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, maineman said:

when the clown goes down, that's a win... it's the BIGGEST prize.

No, it's not. 😆 The president only signs legislation you fucking idiot. You LOST power in congress. 

 

You FAILED to turn even ONE state legislature. 🤣

 

You FAILED and you fell for your medias narrative of a BLUE TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

No, it's not. 😆 The president only signs legislation you fucking idiot. You LOST power in congress. 

 

You FAILED to turn even ONE state legislature. 🤣

 

You FAILED and you fell for your medias narrative of a BLUE TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!

keep telling yourself that you had a good election day.... PA and GA both flipped to Joe just now.  AMF CLOWN

Link to comment
Share on other sites

And just THINK of all the clown's executive orders that Joe gets to countermand!

 

Because, when you think of it, what major legislation, besides the deficit exploding tax cut, did the clown get passed?  He had both chambers of congress for two years, and he couldn't even REPEAL Obamacare, let alone replace it with anything.  The bulk of what he "accomplished" was through EO's and Joe can wipe them ALL out on day one with nothing but pen strokes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

if you need to hold onto that sliver of hope to keep from crying, have at it.

What? You don’t think anyone with half a brain didn’t see up to 700,000 vote leads erased ONLY in battleground states with large Democrat controlled cities? 😆 You may be looking at a civil war if you think you fucking shit stains are going to steal this election in broad daylight. 
 

Once the dead voters, illegal voters. Ineligible voters are removed, we’ll see who ends up winning. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

What? You don’t think anyone with half a brain didn’t see up to 700,000 vote leads erased ONLY in battleground states with large Democrat controlled cities? 😆 You may be looking at a civil war if you think you fucking shit stains are going to steal this election in broad daylight. 
 

Once the dead voters, illegal voters. Ineligible voters are removed, we’ll see who ends up winning. 

keep hope alive little fella... keep hope alive.

 

The reasons that the red mirage disappeared is that all of the clown's votes were cast on election day and were instantly tabulated when the polls closed.  Many states precluded even beginning to process mail in ballots until after the polls had closed and they take much longer to verify and process.  The absentee ballot that I cast and dropped off at my town office counts just like the ones that the republican down the street who stood in line on election day to vote in the high school gym. His just got tabulated quicker.  Of COURSE the clown had big leads early when 75% of democratic votes were in envelopes waiting to be opened and tabulated in the days after the election. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

keep hope alive little fella... keep hope alive.

 

The reasons that the red mirage disappeared is that all of the clown's votes were cast on election day and were instantly tabulated when the polls closed.  Many states precluded even beginning to process mail in ballots until after the polls had closed and they take much longer to verify and process.  The absentee ballot that I cast and dropped off at my town office counts just like the ones that the republican down the street who stood in line on election day to vote in the high school gym. His just got tabulated quicker.  Of COURSE the clown had big leads early when 75% of democratic votes were in envelopes waiting to be opened and tabulated in the days after the election. 

Uh huh, but this only occurred where Atlanta, Detroit and Philadelphia exist and mail in ballots that are 90% for Biden. 
 

Do you even believe your own bullshit? 😆

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Uh huh, but this only occurred where Atlanta, Detroit and Philadelphia exist and mail in ballots that are 90% for Biden. 
 

Do you even believe your own bullshit? 😆

no bullshit at all.  The red mirage was predicted.  The vast majority of republicans voted on election day.  the vast majority of democrats voted absentee.  One could easily imagine that a good portion of those republicans who had had enough of the clown would ALSO choose to take precautions about their health and vote by mail as well.  I have several republican friends here in Maine and across the country - and even in my own family - and NONE of them voted by mail.  NOT ONE.  They all voted on election day and were proud of it.  Conversely, every single democrat that I know voted by mail.  EVERY SINGLE ONE.

 

The three cities you mention have always been strong democratic bastions.  All of the republicans in those cities (that make up a minority of their electorate) voted on election day, and when the initial counts were announced immediately after the polls closed, the clown held a big lead.  Why WOULDN'T he?  Red mirage.  With each envelope that got opened, another democratic vote was counted and the mirage began to dissipate.  Totally predictable... totally understandable.  

 

I realize it makes you butt hurt, but be a big boy and suck it up.  When all the votes are finally counted, the clown is going down and it's totally legit.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

And wait until we talk about the state elections where Democrat lost bad across the entire country. 

such as?  Only one state legislature changed hands in the election.  Everybody pretty much held their own.  The only big outlier was the clown himself.  America was sick and tired of his ineptitude and they voted that way.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...