Did Anyone Bet Maineman?

58 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

he  was  wrong as usual 

There  was no blue wave,  Susan  Collins is still Senator ,  they did not take the   Senate and  they lost seats in the  house  AND the  presidency  is  not  the Dems by any stretch as the   corruption is  becoming obvious

@maineman

nope... nobody dared to bet me.. including you, you fucking nut-less coward.

How does President-Elect Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. sound to you?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

nope... nobody dared to bet me.. including you, you fucking nut-less coward.

How does President-Elect Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. sound to you?

😆How does a few weeks of lawsuits to svelte obvious voter fraud in MI, WI and PA sound?

In the mean time you can enjoy Republicans keeping the senate and gaining KEY house seats. 😂

Your blue tsunami was more like your eternally flaccid penis. Soft and insignificant. 

6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

😆How does a few weeks of lawsuits to svelte obvious voter fraud in MI, WI and PA sound?

In the mean time you can enjoy Republicans keeping the senate and gaining KEY house seats. 😂

Your blue tsunami was more like your eternally flaccid penis. Soft and insignificant. 

Ah...but the existential threat posed by the clown and his sycophants has been repelled.... and, for that, the country will come to venerate the democratic party of 2020 for quite literally saving our democracy.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

.but the existential threat posed by the clown and his sycophants has been repelled..

what threat?  specifically

existential threat from  the   most  liberal   Republican  president  in US  history and the   man who  de-escalated the wars fo Obama and Bush and  brought  peace to the Middle East

just  what the  fuck  are  you  talking about ?   

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

Ah...but the existential threat posed by the clown and his sycophants has been repelled.... and, for that, the country will come to venerate the democratic party of 2020 for quite literally saving our democracy.

Not really, if you're paying attention. Apparently there's up to 33 county polling machines that may have flipped Trump and Biden counts in Michigan. 

There's hundreds of voter irregularities in those 3 battleground states. Michigan will likely be close enough for a full recount. Wisconsin already is an many ballots may not count as Republican poll watchers were illegally denied access to ballot counting in all three battleground states.

Arizona has an inflated total with many ballots in strong red counties not be counted, etc. 

The election that was supposed to be a LANDSLIDE for Biden is SO CLOSE may take a month or two to sort out the winner. 🤣

That will give you time to focus on the house seats you guys lost and the failure to regain the senate during your BLUE TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

That will give you time to focus on the house seats you guys lost and the failure to regain the senate during your BLUE TSUNAMI!!!!!!!!

no shit...    @maineman  crowed about  his blue soonammee  and now  waxes about   Robinettes while the  biggest election  scandal in  US  history brews 

I'm not saying Mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical for Mainvain*.

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

* slang for a penis where I come from

10 minutes ago, maineman said:

Say what? 😂 You LOST power in the house and FAILED to take over the senate. Even IF Biden were elected, he would be at the mercy of a Republican controlled senate which of course would make sure none of your leftist drivel gets to Biden's desk.

You FAILED. No extra states, no court packing, no new green deal. 🤣

1 minute ago, Old Mack said:

I'm not saying Mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical for Mainvain*.

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior.

NO ONE would be surprised. I suspect the drug overdose he accused my son of dying from is the reason he got dishonorably discharged.😆

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Not really, if you're paying attention. Apparently there's up to 33 county polling machines that may have flipped Trump and Biden counts in Michigan. 

There's hundreds of voter irregularities in those 3 battleground states. Michigan will likely be close enough for a full recount. Wisconsin already is an many ballots may not count as Republican poll watchers were illegally denied access to ballot counting in all three battleground states.

Arizona has an inflated total with many ballots in strong red counties not be counted, etc. 

The election that was supposed to be a LANDSLIDE for Biden is SO CLOSE may take a month or two to sort out the winner. 🤣

you getting all that stuff from Pamela Geller?

We can get the senate back in '22.  The PRIMARY mission for this election was the removal of the cancerous clown in the white house and it looks like we've done it

11 hours ago, Old Mack said:

Mainvain* may be slang for penis where YOU come from,  but up in officer's country where I come from, we spell it MAIN VEIN, you fucking illiterate moron.

8 hours ago, maineman said:

you getting all that stuff from Pamela Geller?

We can get the senate back in '22.  The PRIMARY mission for this election was the removal of the cancerous clown in the white house and it looks like we've done it

Wait! What about the blue tsunami!!!!! You’re dangerously close to losing the house, dumb fuck!?!!!😆

The only way Biden is winning now is by obvious voter fraud. 

Trump is the wrong guy to try and steal an election on. Now we’re going to get an inside look at how you guys fraudulently steal elections when we hand count those ballots in Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

37 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Wait! What about the blue tsunami!!!!! You’re dangerously close to losing the house, dumb fuck!?!!!😆

The only way Biden is winning now is by obvious voter fraud. 

Trump is the wrong guy to try and steal an election on. Now we’re going to get an inside look at how you guys fraudulently steal elections when we hand count those ballots in Michigan and Pennsylvania. 

there is no fraud.

Like I said... the big prize was ending the clown's reign of ignorance

4 minutes ago, maineman said:

there is no fraud.

Like I said... the big prize was ending the clown's reign of ignorance

That’s not what your media is saying. 😆

Your failure just made Mitch McConnell the most powerful man in the country. 😆

You still may lose the house if some of these states get hand recounts. 

Literally everything your media claimed was proven false.