So with the presidential election going to weeks of court challenges, Dems LOSING house seats and FAILING to take the senate, can we officially claim the blue tsunami DEAD?

ūüėܬ†Just wow....Polls were SO WRONG the presidential race won't be resolved for weeks, the house LOST seats and still may lose control of the house, the senate firmly in Republican control, you guys pretty much FAILED.¬†

Wait till we find the MASSIVE voter fraud in Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania where all kinds of weird reports are coming out of poll watchers barred from vote counts, reports of absentee ballots being thrown and mixed into counts, red flyers of ballots being delivered to the polling place.¬†ūüėā

Not only did you FAIL, we're going to find out you FAILED to steal the presidential election too. 

It's funny that every other arena in the Country under performed for the Dems except Sleepy Joe... he set records.

The right held the Senate, and severely cut into the majority in the Dem controlled House, but ol' Joe carried the day in spades.

It's almost like people voted for Joe, but left the rest of the ballot blank or something.

Lol

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

They will find bags of mail ins for all the Democrats that lost too I'm sure.

ūü§£¬†This is getting pathetic what democrats will do to steal an election.¬†

Illegally keeping Republic poll watchers out of the ballot counting? Every vote should be nullified. 

We're finding counties 100% for Biden which is literally impossible. Voter turnouts approaching 100% of course all leaning Biden.¬†ūüėÜ

Lets hope these lawsuits expose Democrats for who they truly are, enemies of the state and free peoples. 

2 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Obviously. They LOST house seats...ūü§£¬†Blue Tsunami!!!!!!!

I have  been coming up with a scenario  of  how  this would appear to people reading an accurate  history book  100 years from  now.   This is  revolution shit.

18 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

I have  been coming up with a scenario  of  how  this would appear to people reading an accurate  history book  100 years from  now.   This is  revolution shit.

This alleged and rather obvious voter fraud may be the tipping scale for a new revolution. 

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

absolutely  

shit is real

Yep. I can feel it swelling up and even the left knows they're in trouble with all the crazy anomalies coming out of Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Michigan. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Yep. I can feel it swelling up and even the left knows they're in trouble with all the crazy anomalies coming out of Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Michigan. 

I  have never  marched  before  and   have  friends ready to do  a lot more  if it comes to that 

This is historic

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

I  have never  marched  before  and   have  friends ready to do  a lot more  if it comes to that 

This is historic

There is so much going on right now. Well, it'll take weeks before this election is settled so I'm hoping the fraud is rooted out and democracy restored but if its not?