Jump to content

Nancy may get fired from the Speakership.


Recommended Posts

Democrats appear to lose key House seats they won in 2018, fail to flip GOP targets

It's a result that could see Speaker Pelosi face recriminations

 

Democrats went into election night confident they would increase their majority in the House of Representatives -- but they appear to have lost a number of key seats that were won in 2018 while failing to flip seats held by vulnerable Republicans. 

 

House Democrats had hoped for an increase in seats, with a gain of just five seats or so making a "bad" night and a gain of 10 to 15 making a “good” night.

 

But so far, across the board, House Democrats have consistently failed to flip seats held by vulnerable Republicans, and repeatedly lost districts Democrats flipped from red to blue in 2018. They could also stand to lose seats in New York, Michigan and California.

 

They appear to have lost seats they picked up in Iowa, New Mexico, Florida and Oklahoma in 2018, while also losing a seat held by House Agriculture Committee Chairman Collin Peterson, D-Minn., to Republican Michelle Fischbach.

 

They had hoped to nudge out Reps. Steve Chabot, R-Ohio, and Ann Wagner, R-Mo., as well as pick up the seats held by retiring Reps. Susan Brooks, R-Ind., and Pete Olson, R-Texas. But so far, hardly any races have broken in the Democrats’ direction.

 

Rather than expanding on their 16-17 seat advantage in the House, it appears Democrats will actually see that margin shrink.

 

This means that, at best for Democrats, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., holds a small majority. That could produce echoes of 2016 as some Democrats questioned Pelosi’s leadership and delayed leadership elections. 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-house-seats-2018-gop-targets

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dontlooknow said:

The blue wave was so big in 2018 it's hard to redo that big of a win though. I just want Republicans to spend money trying to define somebody else. 

actually not...lugosi will have the smallest majority in decades...and schumer has the smallest dick...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Democrats appear to lose key House seats they won in 2018, fail to flip GOP targets

It's a result that could see Speaker Pelosi face recriminations

 

Democrats went into election night confident they would increase their majority in the House of Representatives -- but they appear to have lost a number of key seats that were won in 2018 while failing to flip seats held by vulnerable Republicans. 

 

House Democrats had hoped for an increase in seats, with a gain of just five seats or so making a "bad" night and a gain of 10 to 15 making a “good” night.

 

But so far, across the board, House Democrats have consistently failed to flip seats held by vulnerable Republicans, and repeatedly lost districts Democrats flipped from red to blue in 2018. They could also stand to lose seats in New York, Michigan and California.

 

They appear to have lost seats they picked up in Iowa, New Mexico, Florida and Oklahoma in 2018, while also losing a seat held by House Agriculture Committee Chairman Collin Peterson, D-Minn., to Republican Michelle Fischbach.

 

They had hoped to nudge out Reps. Steve Chabot, R-Ohio, and Ann Wagner, R-Mo., as well as pick up the seats held by retiring Reps. Susan Brooks, R-Ind., and Pete Olson, R-Texas. But so far, hardly any races have broken in the Democrats’ direction.

 

Rather than expanding on their 16-17 seat advantage in the House, it appears Democrats will actually see that margin shrink.

 

This means that, at best for Democrats, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., holds a small majority. That could produce echoes of 2016 as some Democrats questioned Pelosi’s leadership and delayed leadership elections. 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-house-seats-2018-gop-targets

 

 

 

 

 

No, no, no.....they need to keep the cunt - she’s very helpful to the other side.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

Democrats appear to lose key House seats they won in 2018, fail to flip GOP targets

It's a result that could see Speaker Pelosi face recriminations

 

Democrats went into election night confident they would increase their majority in the House of Representatives -- but they appear to have lost a number of key seats that were won in 2018 while failing to flip seats held by vulnerable Republicans. 

 

House Democrats had hoped for an increase in seats, with a gain of just five seats or so making a "bad" night and a gain of 10 to 15 making a “good” night.

 

But so far, across the board, House Democrats have consistently failed to flip seats held by vulnerable Republicans, and repeatedly lost districts Democrats flipped from red to blue in 2018. They could also stand to lose seats in New York, Michigan and California.

 

They appear to have lost seats they picked up in Iowa, New Mexico, Florida and Oklahoma in 2018, while also losing a seat held by House Agriculture Committee Chairman Collin Peterson, D-Minn., to Republican Michelle Fischbach.

 

They had hoped to nudge out Reps. Steve Chabot, R-Ohio, and Ann Wagner, R-Mo., as well as pick up the seats held by retiring Reps. Susan Brooks, R-Ind., and Pete Olson, R-Texas. But so far, hardly any races have broken in the Democrats’ direction.

 

Rather than expanding on their 16-17 seat advantage in the House, it appears Democrats will actually see that margin shrink.

 

This means that, at best for Democrats, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., holds a small majority. That could produce echoes of 2016 as some Democrats questioned Pelosi’s leadership and delayed leadership elections. 

 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-house-seats-2018-gop-targets

 

 

 

 

 

BLUE TSUNAMI!!!!!🤣 How's the senate they were going to flip? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Redoctober said:

They are going to get someone further to the left. 

And that will help secure the House for the Pubs in the midterms.

 

Nancy is their cash cow, and if they fire her ass, she may just tell them to fuck off and then retire.

 

To be honest, I'm just tired of looking at that crazy old bitch.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I hope the Dems boot her in the ass and take her gavel.

 

I wish no harm on the bitch & HO BUT if she was run over by a Mack Truck...I would giggle.

 

She would do the same for me since I am a Trumper.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

No one is going to take Speaker Pelosi's gavel. Not until she decides to retire.

 

She is a master of politics.

 

Bill

She almost lost it after 2016.

 

The House didn't flip this go around, but she lost her ass on holding onto what they had.

 

Her peers in the House have to give her the yay or nay on whether she holds the gavel or not... and she has not had a good two years or election.

 

I hope they shove that gavel up her retched old ass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

She almost lost it after 2016.

 

The House didn't flip this go around, but she lost her ass on holding onto what they had.

 

Her peers in the House have to give her the yay or nay on whether she holds the gavel or not... and she has not had a good two years or election.

 

I hope they shove that gavel up her retched old ass.

 

LOL. She didn't almost lose her speakership in 2016. What have you been smoking?

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

 

LOL. You don't seem to have a grasp on how politics works.

 

When Nancy Pelosi had the votes necessary, she cut some vulnerable House members lose, so they could not have ads run against them in their reelection bids in conservative districts.

 

She is a master of politics and puts electing members above her own vanity. You all are too used to dealing with Donald J Trump. LOL.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

LOL. You don't seem to have a grasp on how politics works.

 

When Nancy Pelosi had the votes necessary, she cut some vulnerable House members lose, so they could not have ads run against them in their reelection bids in conservative districts.

 

She is a master of politics and puts electing members above her own vanity. You all are too used to dealing with Donald J Trump. LOL.

 

Bill

There was a movement among the Democrats in the House to keep her having the position.

 

For a while leading up to the vote, it looked like she might not get it, but she made some promises and patted some backs, and got the needed votes.

 

There is a growing coalition of House Democrats that think she is no longer a good fit for the party as Speaker.

 

You asked for the link, and I provided it.

 

Sorry about that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

There was a movement among the Democrats in the House to keep her having the position.

 

For a while leading up to the vote, it looked like she might not get it, but she made some promises and patted some backs, and got the needed votes.

 

There is a growing coalition of House Democrats that think she is no longer a good fit for the party as Speaker.

 

You asked for the link, and I provided it.

 

Sorry about that.

 

A "movement?" LOL. No man. There was a little noise. It went nowhere. Who was her leading challenger? LOL.

 

It never (ever) looked like Pelosi wouldn't get the votes. That's a complete falsehood.

 

Nice try anyway. Nancy Pelosi is firmly in control of the House. Don't fool yourself.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, SpyCar said:

No one is going to take Speaker Pelosi's gavel. Not until she decides to retire.

 

She is a master of politics.

 

Bill

a master at lying to the people and helping to destroy this country with her politics. 

 

I HATE politicians

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, FivebyFive said:

you have no idea what a dab is

 

concentrates are legal

 

3 states made it legal recreationally today

 

Go crawl into Nancy Reagans Grave.. I bet you she will "Just Say No"

 

 

I know what dab is ... he isnt talking about dab.

 

Dumbass.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

LOL. You don't seem to have a grasp on how politics works.

 

Its like this .... Democrats and Liberals LIE, CHEAT, STEAL AND MURDER .... while the entire country suffers, and they dont give a shit

 

Bill

 

Yeah, that is how it works ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SpyCar said:

 

A "movement?" LOL. No man. There was a little noise. It went nowhere. Who was her leading challenger? LOL.

 

It never (ever) looked like Pelosi wouldn't get the votes. That's a complete falsehood.

 

Nice try anyway. Nancy Pelosi is firmly in control of the House. Don't fool yourself.

 

Bill

 

 

 

 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2020/09/17/democrats-growing-discontent-hints-at-trouble-in-pelosi-land-n938585

 

This was a month ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...