do you realize how the pollster's results, are proof, that President Trump should challenge the results of the election?

pmurT

the Democrats are whining this morning, about how wrong their deceitful dishonest polls were...as if, they dont realize that the polls are wrong because of the Dem Party's lies and their biased polling subsets, of mainly democrats being polled in ostensibly fair specimen.

15 minutes ago, Scout said:

Agreed.  The Miami-Dade vote count is rife with Republican fraud.

OBVIOUS FRAUD. 

Yet in your own lame thread on the above......you admitted to it being a “feeling” with zero evidence whatsoever.

But hey, I agree....let’s investigate and take to court your “feeling” as well as the states that miraculously came up with 95% votes for Biden in the mail in category.

See, we agree on sumptin’.....

And while we’re there, we might as well kick off the upcoming four years of Senate investigations into Comrade Joe’s pay for play with our enemies....

Good stuff....

58 minutes ago, Scout said:

Agreed.  The Miami-Dade vote count is rife with Republican fraud.

OBVIOUS FRAUD. 

How about Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania where Republican poll watchers were illegally barred from watching ballot counting? 😆

11 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Yet in your own lame thread on the above......you admitted to it being a “feeling” with zero evidence whatsoever.

No, the vote being so bizarre IS evidence.

The fact that it occurred is evidence.  

Florida's reputation for corruption is evidence.  

11 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

How about Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania where Republican poll watchers were illegally barred from watching ballot counting? 😆

No, the were not.  All processes have observers.  Caught lying again, Str8, caught lying again.

1 hour ago, Scout said:

No, the were not.  All processes have observers.  Caught lying again, Str8, caught lying again.

https://nationalfile.com/detroit-vote-counters-board-up-windows-turn-gop-observers-away-as-trump-voters-chant-let-us-in/

Chaos is unfolding Wednesday at the TCF Center in Detroit, Michigan; where GOP poll watchers and lawyers were ordered to leave the room, and vote counters obscured the vision of onlookers by holding up cardboard signs and then boarding up the windows to prevent outraged voters from seeing how the ballots were being handled.

Can you tell the truth in just ONE post????? Are you capable of telling the truth? 😂

13 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

the states that miraculously came up with 95% votes for Biden in the mail in category.

When this happens, let's talk.  Until then, I have an argument and you don't. 

7 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

https://nationalfile.com/detroit-vote-counters-board-up-windows-turn-gop-observers-away-as-trump-voters-chant-let-us-in/

Can you tell the truth in just ONE post????? Are you capable of telling the truth? 😂

Nutter websites.  No point in reading. 

Just now, Str8tEdge said:

It was reported on numerous sites and there's actually video. 😆

Your media only reports what it wants YOU to know. 

Reported on numerous NUTTER sites.

If there were video showing what you claim you would post it.

You lose.  

13 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

But hey, I agree....let’s investigate and take to court your “feeling” as well as the states that miraculously came up with 95% votes for Biden in the mail in category.

See, we agree on sumptin’.....

And while we’re there, we might as well kick off the upcoming four years of Senate investigations into Comrade Joe’s pay for play with our enemies....

Good stuff....

My feelings about the results of that county being way outa normal range are based on experience and education

in the field.  As I said, others are noticing the fraud now too.  

1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

It was reported on numerous sites and there's actually video. 😆

Your media only reports what it wants YOU to know. 

Reported on numerous NUTTER sites.

If there were video showing what you claim you would post it.

You lose.  

15 hours ago, pmurT said:

the Democrats are whining this morning, about how wrong their deceitful dishonest polls were...as if, they dont realize that the polls are wrong because of the Dem Party's lies and their biased polling subsets, of mainly democrats being polled in ostensibly fair specimen.

The GOPers would be telling outlandish, ridiculous lies that would 'explain' why their polls were right, and the RWNJs would accept them anyways because that is what you do. It doesn't even matter that the lies are so stupid and so transparent that a small amount of critical thought could debunk them... because the point isn't that you actually believe them, the point is you have something that makes you feel better about all of the time and energy you've spent defending these obsolete and backwards beliefs.

also:

15 hours ago, pmurT said:

blah blah blah I'm so fucking persecuted blah blah blah it's not fair blah blah blah I am not psychologically equipped to handle defeat blah blah blah THEY

MUST HAV CHEETED NO FAIR NO FAIR WAH WAH WAH

fixed, bitch

1 minute ago, Toldya said:

The GOPers would be telling outlandish, ridiculous lies that would 'explain' why their polls were right, and the RWNJs would accept them anyways because that is what you do.

also:

fixed, bitch

poor shilly, always lying and crying

13 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

I do not give a shit about dolts sent by Trump to disrupt the democratic process. \

these are the same assholes that are pounding on doors for the poll workers to stop counting.

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

I am stupid b*tch yes, a retard, and it makes me the perfect Dem voter. Like now, even though we just went 4yrs cheating President Trump and raping the electoral process to make sure he loses ---I feel him and his supporters should be acting with grace right now. Repubs should be happy that our cheating has been successful at defeating Trump. Him and his supporters should be totally okay with this, according to the way my dumb brain processes reality.

...fixed

9 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

I do not give a shit about dolts sent by Trump to disrupt the democratic process. \

these are the same assholes that are pounding on doors for the poll workers to stop counting.

No. They kicked out the observers illegally you dumb fuck. 😆