Susan Collins wins 5th Senate term as Sara Gideon concedes

Collins appears to have won the election not only by capturing clear majorities in hundreds of Maine’s more conservative, rural communities but also by also denying Gideon larger margins of victory in traditional Democratic strongholds.

https://www.pressherald.com/2020/11/04/collins-maintaining-lead-over-gideon-in-senate-race/

@maineman

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Collins appears to have won the election not only by capturing clear majorities in hundreds of Maine’s more conservative, rural communities but also by also denying Gideon larger margins of victory in traditional Democratic strongholds.

https://www.pressherald.com/2020/11/04/collins-maintaining-lead-over-gideon-in-senate-race/

@maineman

This is a perfect example of one of the polls that were REALLY fucked up.  

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Goebbels would be proud.

Four + years of BS attacking a POTUS with no grounds and turned up nothing.

I say turnabout is fair play since the left has normalized this aspect of politics.....Day 1, Senate launches multiple investigations into Comrade Joe’s pay for play scheme with our enemies with his crackhead son.

4 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Four + years of BS attacking a POTUS with no grounds and turned up nothing.

I say turnabout is fair play since the left has normalized this aspect of politics.....Day 1, Senate launches multiple investigations into Comrade Joe’s pay for play scheme with our enemies with his crackhead son.

Indeed.

There are leftists on this board that have been calling for Trump's head since day one that are now saying we all need to hold hands and sing Kumbaya with them and Biden.

I really don't see that happening.

4 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Indeed.

There are leftists on this board that have been calling for Trump's head since day one that are now saying we all need to hold hands and sing Kumbaya with them and Biden.

I really don't see that happening.

FUCK them. Look, they set the precedent.....so undoubtedly they’ll be onboard with four years of investigations into Comrade Joe’s dealings with our enemies. They created a new tradition, I say we continue it.

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

FUCK them. Look, they set the precedent.....so undoubtedly they’ll be onboard with four years of investigations into Comrade Joe’s dealings with our enemies. They created a new tradition, I say we continue it.

Yep... and if I see any member of his cabinet out at a restaurant, or a gasoline station... I'm going to gather a crowd and push back at them and tell them that they are not welcome here anymore, or anywhere.

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, rippy38 said:

@maineman

The blue wave kind of petered out. 😂

11 hours ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Goebbels would blush seeing what the media has done.....criminal.

Media has done just fine.

We took a legal route to get rid of the curse on the nation.  

A nation of laws lived by the laws and will likely get a

peaceful transfer of power in 12 weeks.  

31 minutes ago, Scout said:

Media has done just fine.

We took a legal route to get rid of the curse on the nation.  

A nation of laws lived by the laws and will likely get a

peaceful transfer of power in 12 weeks.  

Peaceful transfer of power?

You mean they'll be no riots?

Talk of impeachment....?

Refusing to go to the inauguaration..?