Y’all ready for the first woman president?

6 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Harris, can she run for two more terms or just one?

I do have a feeling that Biden will not be the President by the end of next Summer.

They only needed him to get a body in the Oval Office this cycle, which it appears they will do.

I was already ready.

Had HRC been president, she'd have done an immensely better job controlling this pandemic and the economy would not be in tatters.

Some people have huge issues with highly-competent women in positions of leadership, I'm not one of them.

Bill

• Thumb up 1

Just now, SpyCar said:

I was already ready.

Had HRC been president, she'd have done an immensely better job controlling this pandemic and the economy would not be in tatters.

Some people have huge issues with highly-competent women in positions of leadership, I'm not one of them.

Bill

I notice that you not only didn't dispute what I posted, but doubled down in it by saying that yeah, you were ready.

Lol

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I notice that you not only didn't dispute what I posted, but doubled down in it by saying that yeah, you were ready.

Lol

I think what you wrote is absurd. Joe Biden is going to serve as the president and he will do a great job.

The notion that he's a figurehead is far-right nonsense.

Give the man a chance. He's sincere when he says that he seeks to be a president for all Americans.

I think the country needs to heal, don't you?

Bill

12 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I think what you wrote is absurd. Joe Biden is going to serve as the president and he will do a great job.

Give the man a chance. He's sincere when he says that he seeks to be a president for all Americans.

Bill

Fuck that impeach him!

Just now, SpyCar said:

Give the man a chance. He's sincere when he was he seeks to be a president for all Americans.

Bill

Given the events of the last two years and the way this election has been handled, I don't know if it can.

Where was all this "coming together" from the left when Trump was in office?

Investigations on the POTUS have become the rule of the day, so I would brace yourself for it... and I have a feeling that if the Pubs take the House in the midterms, one of the first things they will do is impeach Biden.

You can't shit all over the office for four years because you don't like the guy occupying it, and then demand that everyone hold hands and sing Kumbaya when you get your guy in there.

Trump didn't divide this Country to the point that it has been divided... the left did.

FB-IMG-1604501881377.jpg

39 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Harris, can she run for two more terms or just one?

Anyone can run for president TWICE.  If she assumes the president if Biden dies, then she will be able to run in  2024 and again in 2028.

Truman could have run in 1952 if he and the  Party has wanted him to.

But there was a war on and the Party preferred Stevenson in 1952, and again in 1956.

I was ready for President Clinton,and  I imagine I will be ready for President Harris.

I do not expect that Biden will die in office. He is a lot healthier than Trump.

Now that Trump has LOST, his political career is over and done with.

Thank God!   

WORST   PRESIDENT    EVER!

• Fuck you! 1

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

Anyone can run for president TWICE.  If she assumes the president if Biden dies, then she will be able to run in  2024 and again in 2018.

But there was a war on and the Party preferred Stevenson.

I was ready for President Clinton,and  I imagine I will be ready for President Harris.

I do not expect that Biden will die in office. He is a lot healthier than Trump.

Biden might not die in office, but he will be a mushroom for sure.

They will keep him in the dark and feed him shit while they try to move forward with their agenda.

25 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I do have a feeling that Biden will not be the President by the end of next Summer.

They only needed him to get a body in the Oval Office this cycle, which it appears they will do.

He's not going to be president at all. It's not over yet.

• Like 1
  • Fuck you! 1

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Given the events of the last two years and the way this election has been handled, I don't know if it can.

Where was all this "coming together" from the left when Trump was in office?

Investigations on the POTUS have become the rule of the day, so I would brace yourself for it... and I have a feeling that if the Pubs take the House in the midterms, one of the first things they will do is impeach Biden.

You can't shit all over the office for four years because you don't like the guy occupying it, and then demand that everyone hold hands and sing Kumbaya when you get your guy in there.

Trump didn't divide this Country to the point that it has been divided... the left did.

Despite what you may think, the House leadership did not want to impeach Donald J Trump. They saw it as a losing strategy--and looked at what happened to the GOP after the impeachment of Bill Clinton.

The blackmail in Ukraine was too egregious to ignore. Trump should have been removed. He was clearly guilty of violating his oath of office.

Bill

2 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I do not expect that Biden will die in office.

He wont get the chance, Harris will invoke the 25th the first month. It will probably take until March to remove him.

It has been the plan all along.

The Democrats have never intended for Joe Biden to be President.

Just now, SpyCar said:

Despite what you may think, the House leadership did not want to impeach Donald J Trump. They saw it as a losing strategy--and looked at what happened to the GOP after the impeachment of Bill Clinton.

The blackmail in Ukraine was too egregious to ignore. Trump should have been removed. He was clearly guilty of violating his oath of office.

Bill

You are a fucking idiot.

• Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, XavierOnassis said:

They were recognizing that Trump is and always will be a nasty, corrupt, aggressively ignorant incompetent wannabe dictator and repulsive piece of shit.

Stupid MF'er^^^. Biden is one of the most corrupt people in Politics you ignorant ASSHOLE!!! And she's a progressive Liberal cocksucker. 

Once you understand that Leftism is hate, everything falls into place.  

• Thumb up 1

4 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

You're an Idiot, like most o the left. Your supporting a corrupt politician, Trump has done more for this country in 4 short years than Biden has in 47. Your ignorance is amazing like most you ah's on the left.

• Fuck you! 1

6 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I think the fix is in... the establishment simply can't afford another four years of Trump.

He would tear them down.

Well lets hope he does. I'm sure you're aware of what's going to happen if those two get into the white house, our country will no longer exist as we know it.

6 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

You're an Idiot, like most o the left. Your supporting a corrupt politician, Trump has done more for this country in 4 short years than Biden has in 47. Your ignorance is amazing like most you ah's on the left.

No. I don't support Trump...the most correct president in US history. And the most incompetent one, to boot.

Bill

5 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

Well lets hope he does. I'm sure you're aware of what's going to happen if those two get into the white house, our country will no longer exist as we know it.

I'm still holding on to the hope that the Senate and a 6-3 SCOTUS will keep them in check at least until the midterms... then if the House flips, they will be completely neutered.

• Thumb up 1

5 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

The country changes constantly, no matter who is elected.

Trump is a piece of shit who thinks he can force them to stop actually counting valid votes.

14 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Bill

Amen to that!

33 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Anyone can run for president TWICE.  If she assumes the president if Biden dies, then she will be able to run in  2024 and again in 2028.

But there was a war on and the Party preferred Stevenson in 1952, and again in 1956.

Thank God!   

WORST   PRESIDENT    EVER!

He did a lot of good hope Biden doesnt fuck it all up and tell beto I’m not giving up shit