Will Dems accept a Trump win?

2 hours ago, Wallco1 said:

Or will they be a pain in the ass 4 more years

If Trump loses the popular vote and wins the electoral, you will come to believe the 

last four years were a vacation in comparison.  

But you need to think about the next four years of watching Trump in court.

Does NY have legal broadcasts from the courtroom?  Trump will approve, I feel confident.  

@calguy  How do you think Trump will like being the star of a courtroom prosecution series?

Put a little more 'reality' in our Reality TV star, eh? 

2 minutes ago, Scout said:

But you need to think about the next four years of watching Trump in court.

Does NY have legal broadcasts from the courtroom?  Trump will approve, I feel confident.  

They have nothing or he would have already been arrested.

• Thumb up 1

• 10 months later...
On 11/3/2020 at 2:28 PM, Skans said:

Since when are Dems NOT Assholes?  They won't accept a Trump win; and I won't accept a Biden win. 

You have freedom to be as stupid about evidence as you wish.  This is a great nation we live in.  It allows stupidity freely.   It is clear that Biden won the election by 7 million or so votes.  everyone of the polls agreed that Biden would win handily.   He did.  Only the stupid electoral college nonsense made it even look possible for a narcist criminal like Trump to win an election with Russian help in 2016.   The jig is up.  Hillary won by 3 million votes.  Everyone knows that Hillary would have been a terrific president just like Biden is.   

• Thumb up 1

14 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

You have freedom to be as stupid about evidence as you wish.  This is a great nation we live in.  It allows stupidity freely.   It is clear that Biden won the election by 7 million or so votes.  everyone of the polls agreed that Biden would win handily.   He did.  Only the stupid electoral college nonsense made it even look possible for a narcist criminal like Trump to win an election with Russian help in 2016.   The jig is up.  Hillary won by 3 million votes.  Everyone knows that Hillary would have been a terrific president just like Biden is.   

Joe Biden is an illegitimate president.  There were lots of incidences of election fraud, ranging form Democrats canvassing for ballots, illegal counting of ballots, defective machines, software, fraudulent votes for Biden and destruction of ballots in favor of Trump.  Just because some judges were shit-scared to do anything about it does not mean it didn't happen.

FYI, college students across this nation are beginning to shout at Football games "F- JOE BIDEN".  No one wants your drooling Fraud in the Oval Office.

1 minute ago, Skans said:

Joe Biden is an illegitimate president. 

correct

There were lots of incidences of election fraud, ranging form Democrats canvassing for ballots, illegal counting of ballots, defective machines, software, fraudulent votes for Biden and destruction of ballots in favor of Trump. 

correct

Just because some judges were shit-scared to do anything about it does not mean it didn't happen.

correct

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

, college students across this nation are beginning to shout at Football games "F- JOE BIDEN".  No one wants your drooling Fraud in the Oval Office.

Correct

24 minutes ago, Dr. Joe B. said:

What's up with @Dr. Joe B. resurrecting negro-threads.  I just realized I fell for this foolish crap!  Now, If I made a prediction and he wants to call me on that, I'm ok with that.  But, just drudging up necro-threads for what?  I consider this spam.  What do you think, @lucifershammer?