Jump to content

It seems that impeachment is not a good recommendation for running for President! :oD


Scout
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Scout said:

Lest we forget, Trump is the first impeached President to seek the Presidency and

it appears to be hurting him A LOT. 

 

The fake contrived impeachment?

 

The only thing Democrats did for four years, instead of doing the job they were elected for.

 

That impeachment?

 

Oh ok ...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

The Rumblings of Moving Earth Begin- Reports Starting To Come in that GOP Is Not Getting the Turnout

Seeing the posts and tweets about reports that GOP turnout is not near what they need to win.

I am very happy to hear this. We have had way more of this bumbling, lying corrupt piece of shit than anyone should be forced to endure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Lest we forget, Trump is the first impeached President to seek the Presidency and

it appears to be hurting him A LOT. 

 

EXCEPT you aren't winning JACK SHIT, CUNTessa!!!

 

FLORIDA is ALREADY outpacing your SHITSTAINS by 3:1 TODAY!!! AND the "lead" you SHITSTAINS used to have was WIPED OUT BY 9:30am.

 

Same is PA, MICH, WISC. AND ARIZONA!!!

Hell, even MINNESOTA is looking like a TRUMP WIN!!!
 

Fact is, TRUMP is looking more like 322 than you can possible wish for for your #JoeChina!!!

 

Hell, SKANK WHORE, even #JoeChina's CAMPAIGN MANAGER is saying "we still might have multiple ways to 270" in some effort to calm the massive hysteria that YOU SHITSTAINS are going to be having around 9-10 pm tonight!!!

 

I imagine that your HEAD WILL EXPLODE MASSIVELY in a few hours, so be SURE you take away all sharp objects and any weapons you may have that you could access.

It's far more fun KICKING YOUR ASS MASSIVELY daily with "TRUMP WON"!! than you can imagine!!!
 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I am very happy to hear this. We have had way more of this bumbling, lying corrupt piece of shit than anyone should be forced to endure.

 

Aww, too bad because you are getting four more years.

 

SCOTUS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

EXCEPT you aren't winning JACK SHIT, CUNTessa!!!

 

FLORIDA is ALREADY outpacing your SHITSTAINS by 3:1 TODAY!!! AND the "lead" you SHITSTAINS used to have was WIPED OUT BY 9:30am.

 

Same is PA, MICH, WISC. AND ARIZONA!!!

Hell, even MINNESOTA is looking like a TRUMP WIN!!!
 

Fact is, TRUMP is looking more like 322 than you can possible wish for for your #JoeChina!!!

 

Hell, SKANK WHORE, even #JoeChina's CAMPAIGN MANAGER is saying "we still might have multiple ways to 270" in some effort to calm the massive hysteria that YOU SHITSTAINS are going to be having around 9-10 pm tonight!!!

 

I imagine that your HEAD WILL EXPLODE MASSIVELY in a few hours, so be SURE you take away all sharp objects and any weapons you may have that you could access.

It's far more fun KICKING YOUR ASS MASSIVELY daily with "TRUMP WON"!! than you can imagine!!!
 

 

MAX is a loser - more so because he is in denial.  That makes him an even bigger loser - one you

know who will just sit and pout all night.  And whine --- just pout and whine because

the left is correct and the right is wrong and a BUNCH of losers.  Losers whose hero

is a THREE TIME LOSER.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Scout said:

MAX is a loser - more so because he is in denial.  That makes him an even bigger loser - one you

know who will just sit and pout all night.  And whine --- just pout and whine because

the left is correct and the right is wrong and a BUNCH of losers.  Losers whose hero

is a THREE TIME LOSER.  

 

 

Isn't there a limit if the only word you know how to spell is loser?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, MidnightMax said:

 

OOPS!!!!

 

 

This may come as a shock, MAX, but there are not ENOUGH electoral votes to overcome

 the loss Trump is experiencing today.   They could decide to create electoral votes 

out of thin air, and there could not be enuf created to help him.

He and YOU are humiliated.  Utterly humiliated for being such losers. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Scout said:

This may come as a shock, MAX, but there are not ENOUGH electoral votes to overcome

 the loss Trump is experiencing today.   They could decide to create electoral votes 

out of thin air, and there could not be enuf created to help him.

He and YOU are humiliated.  Utterly humiliated for being such losers. 

 

Trump is ahead in popular vote as of right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Scout said:

Lest we forget, Trump is the first impeached President to seek the Presidency and

it appears to be hurting him A LOT. 

Manufactured....

 

Let’s see what the folks think about the Biden pay for play syndicate. We already know you approve of illegal activities, providing it’s “your guy”.....curious to see if there’s enough tit sucking leftist extremists such as yourself to support it to a W. If there is, this country is done as it was founded.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...