"So Trump signals that he's going to fire Dr Fauci" ....

Skans

@SpyCar Bill is in great despair, sadness and angst over the fact that, should Trump win the election, Dr. Flaky Fauci will be expeditiously shit-canned.  Is anyone else suffering from depression over Fauci's near-future job prospects, or just weepy-eyed Democrats?

•  

SpyCar

• SpyCar

This is quite a guy we have in the White House.  Dr Fauci will likely need his own security detail to protect him from the Trump Train-ers.

I despair for our county. We need to win this.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, SpyCar said:

Thank you for highlighting my insanity.

Bill

FIFY - it did need to be highlighted Bill.  Oh, Trump can fire Fauci.  He can cut Fauci off from money, information, and force his resignation.  It's in the works!!!

2 minutes ago, Skans said:

FIFY - it did need to be highlighted Bill.  Oh, Trump can fire Fauci.  He can cut Fauci off from money, information, and force his resignation.  It's in the works!!!

I believe Dr Fauci has civil service protection.

More likely that Trump goes to prison.

Bill

55 minutes ago, Skans said:

@SpyCar Bill is in great despair, sadness and angst over the fact that, should Trump win the election, Dr. Flaky Fauci will be expeditiously shit-canned.  Is anyone else suffering from depression over Fauci's near-future job prospects, or just weepy-eyed Democrats?

•  

SpyCar

• SpyCar

This is quite a guy we have in the White House.  Dr Fauci will likely need his own security detail to protect him from the Trump Train-ers.

Trump signals all kinds of stuff. Most of which never happens.

15 minutes ago, calguy said:

Trump signals all kinds of stuff. Most of which never happens.

So, you think he's going to keep Fauci around if he wins?  Well, you are entitled to be wrong.  Personally, I don't give two shits about Fauci.  I never listen to him.  He's a stupid alarmist whom I can't stand listening to for 2 seconds.  He changes his position about as often as a 21 year old woman changes tampons.  In fact, I give Trump a "-2" for not firing him back in March.

1 hour ago, Skans said:

•  

SpyCar

• SpyCar

RECONSTRUCTION II - Begins 04NOV20

7952e285cc5aac6d3dca305714dc8e04.jpg

2 hours ago, slideman said:

Fauci is civil service Trump cannot fire him

Demote him as a spokesperson doesn't require firing him from his job as a doctor. He just loses his advisory status.  That reduces the value of his character and in reality that is worse than being equally alive.

Trump was famous on his awful TV show for firing people. He thinks that firing Fauci will make him a big hit with his ignorant followers. Dr. Fauci is an expert at epidemics and has done everything possible to act professionally throughout this crisis. Trump's plan seems to be to cause as many people as possible to get infected in order to create a herd immunity. That is  simply insane.