i have covid

guilluamezenz

11 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

should i blame trump

If from the start, Trump had not purposely and maliciously disregarded the COVID19 pandemic in the US, the chances are strong that you would not be sick today. 

I wish you good luck.  And I hope you get well soon.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:11 AM, bludog said:

If from the start, Trump had not purposely and maliciously disregarded the COVID19 pandemic in the US, the chances are strong that you would not be sick today. 

I wish you good luck.  And I hope you get well soon.

covid took my 92 year old dad there is a stone in my heart

2 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

I'm sorry to hear that news, my mom is turning 91 this month and we have been very concerned for her well being since at that very advanced age it's even more deadly.

19 hours ago, guilluamezenz said:

It's a disgrace that nothing was done about the pandemic by the Trump administration.   It's long overdue, but Biden will install the life-saving procedures which should have been put in place 9 months ago .  It is a shame The Nation has to wait two more months until the inauguration.

On 11/17/2020 at 1:54 AM, LoreD said:

That is sad.

We elderly are not expendable. 

i'm elderly too! and i'm scared shitless, kids dont take this at all serius and then they make us sick and we die, all that will be left are helpless milenials and their i phonesbest-zombie-cases-for-iphone-6-6s-featur

Yep, blame trump.   He did nothing early on when it could have been stopped or at least controlled.   Then thank Joe Biden when the vaccine if finally distributed.   If it was up to trump he'd be trying to find a way to make money off of it and all the while holding things up.   Biden>trump