big turnout: help dems ?

1 minute ago, FivebyFive said:

I bet a lot of Trumpers say phuck this line and give up today

If that happens, Biden wins.    Biden is up 8 points in early voting nationwide, election day turnout is projected to favor Trump by 30.     Biden needs less than 35 million people to vote today to win the popular vote.  

19 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Biden needs less than 35 million people to vote today to win the popular vote.  

There's no way you can say that.  Election turnout is going to be off the charts this cycle.  You are basically saying that all Biden needs is 15% of today's votes to win.  Biden simply is not up by that much, excluding election day.  

I believe Biden would need to capture between 45-48% of all votes cast today to win.

9 minutes ago, Skans said:

There's no way you can say that.  Election turnout is going to be off the charts this cycle.  You are basically saying that all Biden needs is 15% of today's votes to win.  Biden simply is not up by that much, excluding election day.  

I believe Biden would need to capture between 45-48% of all votes cast today to win.

I'm going off data from a democrat internal pollster.    They say Biden right now is up by 8 points but Trump will win today by 30 points, so I just did the math.  If their numbers are right, anything over 35 million votes today means Trump wins.   That's why record turnout means a Trump victory. 

2 minutes ago, Butthead said:

I'm going off data from a democrat internal pollster.    They say Biden right now is up by 8 points but Trump will win today by 30 points, so I just did the math.  If their numbers are right, anything over 35 million votes today means Trump wins.   That's why record turnout means a Trump victory. 

The real issue is that Trump needs to win the electoral votes.  He's got to take Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan/Wisconsin, and Texas.  If he loses NC, that will be a problem for him, and that race is tight.  I don't know how the heck NC ever went even close to Blue - that's a mystery to me.

Just now, Skans said:

The real issue is that Trump needs to win the electoral votes.  He's got to take Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania, Michigan/Wisconsin, and Texas.  If he loses NC, that will be a problem for him, and that race is tight.  I don't know how the heck NC ever went even close to Blue - that's a mystery to me.

He's already won all of those states.   The only real swing states that are in play are Nevada and Virginia.   The election is over.   

Just now, Butthead said:

He's already won all of those states.   The only real swing states that are in play are Nevada and Virginia.   The election is over.   

Virginia NEVER was a swing state.  FOX viewer, eh?  

3 minutes ago, Skans said:

What mystery? Trump is a really shitty president.

Bill

6 minutes ago, Butthead said:

Based on the data, yes Virginia is in play.    Biden didn't build a big enough lead in early voting.  

Biden has a DOUBLE DIGIT lead in Virginia.  11 pts 3 days ago.

YOu are a perfect example of a FOX viewer!  :D  

Your news information is TERRIBLE!  

1 minute ago, Scout said:

Biden has a DOUBLE DIGIT lead in Virginia.  11 pts 3 days ago.

YOu are a perfect example of a FOX viewer!  :D  

Your news information is TERRIBLE!  

Whatever you say spanky.   I haven't watched Fox News in 3 years.  I'm going off of internal democrat polling. 

12 minutes ago, Butthead said:

How do you figure he's already won all of those states???

1 hour ago, Butthead said:

If we hit 150 million votes, yes Trump probably wins by double digits.    The democrats didn't get enough of a lead in early voting to overcome record turnout.   

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  

Is this lack of knowledge more 'funny' or 'pitiful'?

“Donald Trump will spend this day in a secure room, inside a large federal facility, surrounded by a fence, inside an “unscalable” wall, backed by another fence, and ringed by 1,000 prison guards. So … just think of this as a dry run for the next decade.”

Gw7yCiIy?format=jpg&name=small

1 minute ago, Butthead said:

You really think Biden is going to outperform Clinton by 8 points?    Conservatives in that state are pissed at the democrat leadership there.  

Hillary had a 5.32% margin over Trump in Virginia.

Yes, Biden will do 5 pts better AND thus he will actually have a MAJORITY in that state.  

The Democratic Party candidate, Hillary Clinton of New York, carried Virginia with a 49.73% plurality in the popular vote against businessman Donald Trump of New York, who carried 44.41%, a victory margin of 5.32%. Clinton seemed to benefit from having former Virginia governor Tim Kaine on the ticket.