Welcome To The Bluenami. Hope You Can Swim!

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

We’ll, it’s not done yet....but regardless - what is clear is these idiots and their “blue wave” are eating shit sandwiches.

I suspect the spineless ones will take a break.....hopefully a very long one at that.

I'm getting the impression that Trump will win NC, GA, PA and MI

And he'll have enough

5 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I'm getting the impression that Trump will win NC, GA, PA and MI

And he'll have enough

That’s exactly the path I’m seeing in looking at the numbers.

Biden and the climate nazi’s shot themselves in the foot in PA......PA is done based on the numbers I’m looking at, seems Trump will win it by even more than 16’. Right now PA is officially 55/42%, with Trump having 600,000 more votes than Biden.

Also, in watching the talking heads.....they’re already in somber mode which is telling.

2 minutes ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

That’s exactly the path I’m seeing in looking at the numbers.

Biden and the climate nazi’s shot themselves in the foot in PA......PA is done based on the numbers I’m looking at, seems Trump will win it by even more than 16’.

Also, in watching the talking heads.....they’re already in somber mode which is telling.

Im getting the idea that boxes of ballots will be found in PA, delivering Biden a narrow win. 

7 minutes ago, neue regel said:

Im getting the idea that boxes of ballots will be found in PA, delivering Biden a narrow win. 

I just heard Trump is up 700,000 in PA with 1.2 million out.

Biden would have to win like over 75%-80% of those..

Not happening...

1 minute ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Gonna take a LOT of newly “found” boxes to make up the current +/- 600,000 vote lead Trump has there. He’s crushing it...

By tonight they'll find some broken down truck with 400,000 ballots in the trunk

(All Biden)

18 minutes ago, Z09 said:

I just heard Trump is up 700,000 in PA with 1.2 million out.

Biden would have to win like over 75%-80% of those..

Not happening...

PA is holding 1.2 mail in ballots left to count? I’ve not heard that. I did hear Biden performed well on mail ins. Not sure if it was 3 to 1 good. 

9 minutes ago, neue regel said:

PA is holding 1.2 mail in ballots left to count? I’ve not heard that. I did hear Biden performed well on mail ins. Not sure if it was 3 to 1 good. 

Yes..

Fox just reported and so did the NY Times..

PA is almost impossible for Biden

1 hour ago, LaughinAtLefty said:

Regardless of the outcome, at this point - you and leftist extremism has clearly been rejected.

stop day dreaming about your social identity and get back into your mutually evolving point of displacement.  this election was about applying the brakes.  Nothing is moving to correct human error ancestrally globally practiced.