2020 Big election thread.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All i have to blame it on IS the reason he lost. Look, there are some things that have to be taken seriously in a mature way. The fucking president of the United States is one of those things. He can'

No choice, but to accept it,  I suppose,  but we’ll cross that bridge when we don’t come to it.    I sure as shit wouldn’t talk about taking up arms against each other over a political disagree

The Judiciary has no business choosing the Executive, PERIOD !   That's the job of the PEOPLE SOVEREIGN !

Posted Images

6 hours ago, CrookedHillary said:

Senate be republicans.

Are you just deaf, dumb and blind?  The attempted coup against Trump and the coverup afterwords was run out of the Senate Intelligence Committee ... headed by a republican.   McConnell and Graham and several other top republican senators have been working against Trump from day one.  Most of the republicans in the Senate are Deep State members of the UNIPARTY.   WAKE UP!   The Senate isn't going to do a thing to stop the Harris/Biden agenda if the DNC takes control of the Oval Office.   They'll be even more ineffectual than they were when Obama was President, and that was bad enough.   Stop regurgitating this pollyanna garbage and get real, CH.   Or you'll end up living in Communist dictatorship.

6 hours ago, CrookedHillary said:

Going by history the Dems should flip the senate in 2 years but we shall see.

Of course they will flip the senate.   WAKE UP.   They will cheat in those races just like they cheated to put Biden in office.   And this time you won't even be aware of it because they will totally control the media, the social media and the internet ... and every agency of the Federal government.   WAKE UP.

2 hours ago, impartialobserver said:

A republican senate is going to make Biden's time as president challenging and one of constant ridicule.

GARBAGE.  You're an idiot, IO.   And not as impartial as you try to make people think.

5 hours ago, BeAChooser said:

Are you just deaf, dumb and blind?  The attempted coup against Trump and the coverup afterwords was run out of the Senate Intelligence Committee ... headed by a republican.   McConnell and Graham and several other top republican senators have been working against Trump from day one.  Most of the republicans in the Senate are Deep State members of the UNIPARTY.   WAKE UP!   The Senate isn't going to do a thing to stop the Harris/Biden agenda if the DNC takes control of the Oval Office.   They'll be even more ineffectual than they were when Obama was President, and that was bad enough.   Stop regurgitating this pollyanna garbage and get real, CH.   Or you'll end up living in Communist dictatorship.

I'm thinking you own a lot of tinfoil

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, CaptainAmerica said:

Very (very) far from the WHOLE truth. 

And my SpyCar account is LOCKED. I'm locked out.

@Olivaw

Bill

No you aren't. Check your alt account you contacted me on earlier.

I had to change the psw AGAIN thanks to a now fired mod.

• Thumb up 1
4 hours ago, RayDonavin said:

I have slightly more hope than you that the senate will be a speed bump against the commies.

Based on what, pre-Trump?   And what did they do during Trump's administration besides approve some court appointments  that gives you any confidence.   The fact is the Senate Intelligence Committee with more Republican members than democRATS and headed by Republican Richard Burr was at the very heart of the coup attempt against Trump using FISA and the subsequent coverup of what happened.  This has been amply documented by sundance of Conservative Treehouse.   These people are UNIPARTY and will vote UNIPARTY once Trump is gone ...

warner-and-burr.jpg

1 hour ago, kfools said:

No you aren't. Check your alt account you contacted me on earlier.

I had to change the psw AGAIN thanks to a now fired mod.

That worked. Thanks.

He should have been fired the first time.

Bill

• Thumb up 1

I wonder if the clown will, in the next day or so, take the time to examine what a petulant quixotic legal challenge to the will of the people will do to the long term value of his "brand", assuming there is anything left to begin with?

• kfools unpinned this topic