2020 Big election thread.

57 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Jim Acosted is one of Trump's arch enemies... kinda like the Riddler is to Batman.

Im sure Trump is all torn up about what he has to tweet.

Lol

Notice Twitter did not block Acostes tweet? But they do block tweets from the President of the United States?Sometimes up to 80%. Na , Demonrats do not want this country turned on its head and destroyed forever.

9 minutes ago, 123urout said:

You have to wonder how the typical Demonrat is so gd ignorant to the world they live in, its like they are from another planet.

And yet they are a hair's width from stealing this election and permanently installing democRAT rule in this country.   

3 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Notice Twitter did not block Acostes tweet? But they do block tweets from the President of the United States?Sometimes up to 80%. Na , Demonrats do not want this country turned on its head and destroyed forever.

Twitter is under no legal or ethical obligation to provide a platform for Trump’s lies. 

Now please return to your regularly scheduled circle jerk. 

3 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Twitter is under no legal or ethical obligation to provide a platform for Trump’s lies. 

Now please return to your regularly scheduled circle jerk. 

You really dont get it, what about the 1st amendment would you like levied against you?

9 minutes ago, BeAChooser said:

And yet they are a hair's width from stealing this election and permanently installing democRAT rule in this country.   

Not if the American patriots have anything to do with it.We have found out how they tried to rig this election, we have all the facts, and unless it goes to a Demonrat run kangaroo court, they are toast.

1 minute ago, 123urout said:

You really dont get it, what about the 1st amendment would you like levied against you?

First amendment only stops the government from silencing people. It does not compel private companies to carry any speech. 

6 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

See folks?  This is how the left defends the mainstream media and the social media outright lying to the public.   Not by proving they didn't lie and didn't hide the truth from the public (a lie by omission), but by claiming they are private companies that can do whatever they want (although in reality they have violated FEC regulations by doing this).    

This is going to be the NORM if Biden wins, even more so than it now is already.  And Olivaw is all in favor of it.  And they are also going to exert more control over the internet ... over forums like this ... just like they do in China.   Indeed the same software that social media giants are developing for China will be employed here in the US ... to monitor everything we post, silence opponents of the regime, punish those opponents and even determine whether people are *good* citizens worthy of the benefits of society ... like good credit.    They've said as much.  

And cretins like Olivaw are all for that.  Olivaw never considers, however, the possibility that he won't be considered Party material.  He thinks he'll be in the inner circle and receive all the privileges inner circle members will get.   But I'm betting he won't ... that he'll end up being on the receiving end of all that new software and controls.   After all, anyone whose spent time on a forum like this expressing their opinions so freely is naturally going to be suspect in the new regime.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Olivaw said:

First amendment only stops the government from silencing people. It does not compel private companies to carry any speech. 

True, but if you actually were concerned enough to know, Trump isnt lying, if he was I would be the very first one to pounce on him. I did not want Trump as president, I wanted cruz. But I know my politics, I been around this swamp for almost 40 years now.

5 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Not if the American patriots have anything to do with it.We have found out how they tried to rig this election, we have all the facts, and unless it goes to a Demonrat run kangaroo court, they are toast.

Are they?   I fear that unless the Supreme Court tosses the election out or Trump calls out for help from the 3% (and then what?), Biden will be the next President.   The powers arrayed against him are that vast.   Trying to fix this in the lower courts or by recounts is likely doomed to failure with the media controlling what the public hears.

Just now, BeAChooser said:

See folks?  This is how the left defends the mainstream media and the social media outright lying to the public.   Not by proving they didn't lie and didn't hide the truth from the public (a lie by omission), but by claiming they are private companies that can do whatever they want (although in reality they have violated FEC regulations by doing this).    

This is going to be the NORM if Biden wins, even more so than it now is already.  And Olivaw is all in favor of it.  And they are also going to exert more control over the internet ... over forums like this ... just like they do in China.   Indeed the same software that social media giants are developing for China will be employed here in the US ... to monitor everything we post, silence opponents of the regime, punish those opponents and even determine whether people are *good* citizens worthy of the benefits of society ... like good credit.    They've said as much.  

And cretins like Olivaw are all for that.  Olivaw never considers, however, the possibility that he won't be considered Party material.  He thinks he'll be in the inner circle and receive all the privileges inner circle members will get.   But I'm betting he won't ... that he'll end up being on the receiving end of all that new software and controls.   After all, anyone whose spent time on a forum like this expressing their opinions so freely is naturally going to be suspect in the new regime.

This is 100% correct, these Demorats think they are going to be the "privileged" few, They know not what they ask for. Further more Twitter and facebook did not stop all the russia investigation information from being released,which was all proven to be false nor did they stop Adamn schitts complete fabrication of lies.

Are they?   I fear that unless the Supreme Court tosses the election out or Trump calls out for help from the 3% (and then what?), Biden will be the next President.   The powers arrayed against him are that vast.   Trying to fix this in the lower courts or by recounts is likely doomed to failure with the media controlling what the public hears.

Well we have to give diplomacy a chance, if it fails, I am afraid of whats going to happen.

7 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

But the FEC does have the authority to deem what those private companies have done an illegal in-kind contribution to the democRATS to influence an election.   It's written in law.   And the laws says the FEC can fine such companies twice the perceived value of the contribution.  And what is the value of silencing one side in an election ... in hiding from the public the very things that make the democRAT candidate unsuitable as President ... the information that proves he is a corrupt, treasonous criminal?   That value has to be in the hundreds of millions of dollars, at minimum, given how much is spent on winning the Presidency ... give the value of the Presidency to the winning party.   So Twitter should expect a fine of perhaps half a billion dollars?   But only if Trump wins.   If Biden wins, the leftists will just make sure that no future election is fair by hiding anything detrimental to the State's preferred candidate from the voting populace.  And Olivaw will certainly approve of that policy.    In fact, The State will soon be expecting that their candidate will get 100% of the vote because anyone who doesn't vote for that candidate will be considered disloyal.  Just ask AOC.

• Thumb up 1

13 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

It does if they have if they say they have libel protection because they are a publisher.

6 minutes ago, kfools said:

Who did I threaten?

“Better strap yourself in” in the context of posts about arming up and taking to the streets could be viewed as a threat - or at least a generic promise of violence.

The election hasn’t been called by a single media outlet. 

Trump hasn’t brought a single case before the court to substantiate his crazy lies.

Let the system work itself out. You’re disappointed and frustrated. I’m disappointed and frustrated. We’re all disappointed and frustrated. Let’s be adults. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

“Better strap yourself in” in the context of posts about arming up and taking to the streets could be viewed as a threat - or at least a generic promise of violence.

That is not what I said. 

Just now, Olivaw said:

The election hasn’t been called by a single media outlet. 

Tell the left.

Just now, Olivaw said:

Trump hasn’t brought a single case before the court to substantiate his crazy lies.

https://elexonic.com/2020/11/06/software-glitch-in-michigan-erroneously-gave-1000s-of-votes-to-biden-up-to-47-counties-compromised/

Not crazy anymore.

Just now, Olivaw said:

Let the system work itself out. You’re disappointed and frustrated. I’m disappointed and frustrated. We’re all disappointed and frustrated. Let’s be adults. 

We are. 

9 minutes ago, 123urout said:

Well we have to give diplomacy a chance

No we don't.  That is what has gotten us here in the first place.   What we have to do is what is RIGHT.   And the right thing to do is redo the election because NOTHING else is going to be acceptable to more than half the electorate.   And if half of the electorate walks away from this unhappy there's going to be civil war ... especially if that half are the ones with most of the guns.   If that happens, there no coming back for the country.   A civil war will wreck the country.   Of course, that may be exactly what Communist China and Soros, who are behind much of what's going on, want to see.   Just saying ...

Just now, Olivaw said:

Don’t think that compels them to publish all opinions upon demand. 

It does if they apply for libel protection. 

Newspapers have the same thing. Tech gets away with it because the internet is unregulated.

1 minute ago, BeAChooser said:

No we don't.  That is what has gotten us here in the first place.   What we have to do is what is RIGHT.   And the right thing to do is redo the election because NOTHING else is going to be acceptable to more than half the electorate.   And if half of the electorate walks away from this unhappy there's going to be civil war ... especially if that half are the ones with most of the guns.   If that happens, there no coming back for the country.   A civil war will wreck the country.   Of course, that exactly what Communist China and Soros, who are behind much of what's going on, want to see.   Just saying ...

The left won't do it. That's that. 

9 minutes ago, kfools said:

That is not what I said. 

I quoted your words. 

Tell the left.

OK, next time one of them wants to arm up and take to the streets I’ll tell em. 

Not a court case. 

We are

Excellent. So I don’t need to strap myself in then? 

Stay cool, man.

10 minutes ago, kfools said:

The left won't do it. That's that. 

Maybe, but the left is not the one looking like they may lose this election.   They are employing a game plan that has worked time and time again for them in the past.    Keep counting until they have more votes then say *we win*.   And the republicans fold every time.    The media is on their side like never before.   And the FBI/DOJ/Court system cannot be trusted to make sure the election is fair.   I wouldn't trust Wray or Barr as far as I can spit, kfools.  And many of the top republicans are decepticons ... RINOS ... who are already turning on the President ... not coming to his aide.    Many are trying to get the Republican base to think it will be all right, even if Biden wins ... that, in fact, Republicans will be better off in 2022 and 2024 if Biden does win.   Here, for example, is what Ed Whelan, a top Republican who served as a clerk for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and was deputy assistant attorney general during the George W. Bush administration just tweeted ...

intellectual-conservatives-fallacy.png

It's all a lie, of course, and he probably even knows it.   He's deep state UNIPARTY.

Just now, Olivaw said:

I quoted your words. 

You quoted SOME of my words then added your own.

Just now, Olivaw said:

OK, next time one of them wants to arm up and take to the streets I’ll tell em. 

You haven't when they been doing it for months.

Just now, Olivaw said:

Not a court case. 

Yes,it is a court case. Filed in fact.

Just now, Olivaw said:

Excellent. So I don’t need to strap myself in then? 

I think you do. That's a common expression for "Rides not over"

Maybe, but the left is not the one looking like they may lose this election.  

I agree. So why would they allow it?

They are employing a game plan that has worked time and time again for them in the past.

Indeed Blogevich said so as well. 

Keep counting until they have more votes then say *we win*.   And the republicans fold every time. 

And they are again.

The media is on their side like never before.   And the FBI/DOJ/Court system cannot be trusted to make sure the election is fair.   I wouldn't trust Wray or Barr as far as I can spit, kfools.

You know,I was talking to Cannonpointer about this and I think he is right.I think Barr was Trump's guy at one point and was leveraged somehow.

And many of the top republicans are decepticons ... RINOS ... who are already turning on the President ... not coming to his aide.    Many are trying to get the Republican base to think it will be all right, even if Biden wins ... that, in fact, Republicans will be better off in 2022 and 2024 if Biden does win.  

Agreed.

Here, for example, is what Ed Whelan, a top Republican who served as a clerk for Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia and was deputy assistant attorney general during the George W. Bush administration just tweeted ...

intellectual-conservatives-fallacy.png

How does this make a good case we gonna get an election retry?

• kfools unpinned this topic