I just bought a HAZMAT suit and plan to put it on around 8-9 pm tonight. This measure is a NECESSITY since......

You SHITSTAIN'S HEADS WILL BE EXPLODING that is going to make 2016 look like a cake walk!!! And heavens knows WHAT might be inside those EMPTY FUCKING SKULLS of yours.

Hell, even BUSINESSES know that you SHITSTAINS are going to RIOT, LOOT, and just be VIOLENT starting tonight and tomorrow!!!

I even loaded up the SHOTGUN WITH 00 Buckshot and plan to see WHO IS STUPID ENOUGH to step foot on my property!!! The COPS have already said, "call us to come tote away the carcasses"!!! It should be fun!! I even got my PERMIT to LEGALLY hunt LIBERETARDS!! Pretty little permit too!!! NO BAG LIMITS EITHER!!! WOO HOO!!!

So, MORONS, just so you will know, even BIDEN'S OWN CAMP has stated PUBLICLY that "Trump is only ONE STATE AWAY from winning reelection", so they are expecting to win either!!!!

So, FUCKWADS, WILL YOU ACCEPT THAT FACT PEACEFULLY that your boy #Joe China is GOING DOWN AND FAST LIKE THE TITANIC???

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, tunafish said:

MY SAIGA 12G STREET SWEEPER IS READY TO GO!

SPRAY AND PRAY

I SPRAY, THEY PRAY

I carry my little 9mm Ruger and it works so well when you shove it up their nose and tell them to blink if they want to see Jesus!!!

You should see them work REAL HARD to keep them EYES OPEN!!!

Then you tell them to RUN LIKE HELL as the SHIT falls out of their pants leg on the way out of there as fast as their little moronic legs can carry them!!

It's a REAL HOOT watching them pick em up and put em down.