The country will move to the right

My friends and I were talking at dinner the other night about where this country is going. One of them brought up the point that the country will slowly move to the right. His reasoning is conservatives tend to have more kids. This does make sense on the face of it but will it happen? I think it will but the process will be very slow. It will happen over a number of generations. The question is, will we survive this leftist insurgency in the country right now?

1 hour ago, Redoctober said:

My friends and I were talking at dinner the other night about where this country is going. One of them brought up the point that the country will slowly move to the right. His reasoning is conservatives tend to have more kids. This does make sense on the face of it but will it happen? I think it will but the process will be very slow. It will happen over a number of generations. The question is, will we survive this leftist insurgency in the country right now?

If the country keeps going like it is.

The only ones left alive ... will be the right.

3 hours ago, Toldya said:

America is growing more ethnically diverse, not less.

It's not gonna happen.

Well, unless people start fleeing the US in droves... and it could happen.

Except you morons forgot blacks and Latinos are more religious than whites which is why Trump is setting records in support for both. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

1246689d7f9d91971245f2c4aa39c661--political-memes-politics.jpg

Because as we all know, if you finish college, you are automatically very smart.

Oh wait, didn't Bill Gates also drop out?

Most people who go to college, well lets just say, does the term kegger mean anything to you?

6 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Black people and Latinos have more kids than conservative White people, and as a rule, they vote for liberals.

Trump has, through his hideous incompetence and great ignorance, is not any sort of actual conservative. He is not financially conservative. 

3 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Except you morons forgot blacks and Latinos are more religious than whites which is why Trump is setting records in support for both. 

Trump will not get more than 25% of either.

After his loss, he will be regarded by the rest of his wretched party as 250 lbs of rotting corpse.

He insults Haitians and calls their country as shithole, along wity Central Americans. He calls Mexicans thieves, drug smugglers and rapists. He has made it impossible for Cubans to deal with their families in Cuba. He is not at all religious and has called himself an atheist. He said the Bible was his favorite book, but he could not quote a single word of it. Trump is a liar and a fraud.

3 hours ago, benson13 said:

The country will move to the right

you men the further Dumbing down of the rednecks & red states... 

1246689d7f9d91971245f2c4aa39c661--political-memes-politics.jpg

Sure you had to rest it, it has gotten to heavy to carry by yourself.  Intellect destroys instinctive awareness on purpose.  Converting conceived brains to mind single talking point narratives with a mental interpretations to only two sides to choose from depending upon time zone of a perpeptual balancing planetary position with 8 hemispheres every lifetime is a uniquely added point of separating people as ancestrally arrived so far and account for the populaiton living here from now until extinction.

I can validate 8 hemispheres inorganically same as 8 ancestrally present per species.  Your potetnials will not match actual numbers because of the means used to sustain incomplete information as all the facts necessary to govern social outcomes intellectually until extinction.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Time for you to validate 8 hemispheres until extinction.  Extinction grows as as the cosine of the square of 16 hemispheres.

alright, you want to play lord of self deception again.  

Let me put the inorganic 7 points to 6degrees of separation thinking beyond mutually evolving as a reproductive replacement sustaining the active numbers of humans occupying space now. The figure below multitasks inorganic results same as it does DNA replacements.

3 axses exist 3 squares exist with 6 sides geometrically balanced from center to 6 degrees of separation physically generating 72 combinations of moleculr compounding the combinations of the chemical periodic table's 118 identified characteristics of molecules composed of atoms to forms shaped as universally displaced occupying space kinetically changing forms shaped here now.

I used 6 colors for each of the 6 sides opposite red is pink, opposite orange is yellow, opposite green is blue.  The 6 points from center are results the 24 spaces between core and outside edges are 8 corners of triangulating 3 sides of 8 corners in this atmosphere with am/pm winter, spring, summer, fall opposing seasons north and south of the equator.

Inorganic planetary displacement top and bottom center axsis is north and south poles the 4 horizontal corners are event horizons of midnight facing away from the sun, dawn leading edge revolving around the star on a spinning planet, noon facing the star, dusk trailing edge revolving around the star.

Picture-153.jpg 

Now ancestrally centering 8 great grandparents, 4 grandparents, 2 parents, each replacement conceived to replace those making the conceptions when poeple never duplicate the same lifetimes agains now.

MY graph that reveals time is stationary.  My avatar has 16, 8 pink and 8 blue sides expanding ancestral progression of lifetimes sustaining the populaiton living here now 16 great great grandparents, now those 16 sides created 4 parallel vertical axses that suspended 8 positions as great grandparents, and the horizontal plane between great grandparents and 4 grandparents, to center vertical axsis of 2 parents of last reproductions generationally delivered as conceived from now until extinction.