Jump to content

REGARDLESS OF HOW THE ELECTION TURNS OUT TOMORROW, THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IMMEDIATELY AFTERWARD:


Recommended Posts

It's time to split up the USA.

 

It's time for the Red States to form their own great, glorious, prosperous nation, and for the Blue States to form their own Third-World hellhole nation.

 

Mirabeau does not want to be a part of a nation that has people in it who are so ignorant they would vote for Jerry Nadler, Gavin Newsome, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Kamala the Whore, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or any other person who votes for ANYONE with a "D" beside the name.

 

There is room on our part of the North American continent for AT LEAST two large nations to be carved out of what we now have.

 

All this would be unnecessary if strict adherence to the Constitution had been the order of the day.

 

Under the Constitution, the individual states were supposed to have MUCH, MUCH more autonomy than they now do.

 

But the federal government is TOO large, TOO powerful, TOO liberal, and intrudes on the powers of the various states, ACTUALLY SUPERSEDING rights that were GRANTED TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.

 

So, FIRST THING WEDNESDAY MORNING let's get on about choosing sides and splitting up.

 

You liberal idiots can have (PLEASE TAKE THEM) California, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, Hawaii, Maryland and Illinois.  They are hopeless.  They are lost.  GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM.

 

The core of the Red States will, of course, be Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Tennessee, Idaho, Montana, Missouri, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Arizona and Kentucky.

 

The rest of the states can choose one side or the other, or form their own nation.

 

But it is LONG PAST THE TIME that such a separation should have happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mirabeau said:

It's time to split up the USA.

 

It's time for the Red States to form their own great, glorious, prosperous nation, and for the Blue States to form their own Third-World hellhole nation.

 

Mirabeau does not want to be a part of a nation that has people in it who are so ignorant they would vote for Jerry Nadler, Gavin Newsome, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Kamala the Whore, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or any other person who votes for ANYONE with a "D" beside the name.

 

There is room on our part of the North American continent for AT LEAST two large nations to be carved out of what we now have.

 

All this would be unnecessary if strict adherence to the Constitution had been the order of the day.

 

Under the Constitution, the individual states were supposed to have MUCH, MUCH more autonomy than they now do.

 

But the federal government is TOO large, TOO powerful, TOO liberal, and intrudes on the powers of the various states, ACTUALLY SUPERSEDING rights that were GRANTED TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.

 

So, FIRST THING WEDNESDAY MORNING let's get on about choosing sides and splitting up.

 

You liberal idiots can have (PLEASE TAKE THEM) California, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, Hawaii, Maryland and Illinois.  They are hopeless.  They are lost.  GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM.

 

The core of the Red States will, of course, be Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Tennessee, Idaho, Montana, Missouri, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Arizona and Kentucky.

 

The rest of the states can choose one side or the other, or form their own nation.

 

But it is LONG PAST THE TIME that such a separation should have happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

When the final vote is counted, BigTex, you will be exposed as the bloviated blowhard phony you are.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, calguy said:

When the final vote is counted, BigTex, you will be exposed as the bloviated blowhard phony you are.

Demonrats are cheating with this mail in vote nonsense and allowing votes to be "counted" from animals and dead people for weeks after the election day.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Mirabeau said:

It's time to split up the USA.

 

It's time for the Red States to form their own great, glorious, prosperous nation, and for the Blue States to form their own Third-World hellhole nation.

 

Mirabeau does not want to be a part of a nation that has people in it who are so ignorant they would vote for Jerry Nadler, Gavin Newsome, Nancy Pelosi, Bernie Sanders, Joe Biden, Kamala the Whore, Barack HUSSEIN Obama, or any other person who votes for ANYONE with a "D" beside the name.

 

There is room on our part of the North American continent for AT LEAST two large nations to be carved out of what we now have.

 

All this would be unnecessary if strict adherence to the Constitution had been the order of the day.

 

Under the Constitution, the individual states were supposed to have MUCH, MUCH more autonomy than they now do.

 

But the federal government is TOO large, TOO powerful, TOO liberal, and intrudes on the powers of the various states, ACTUALLY SUPERSEDING rights that were GRANTED TO THE INDIVIDUAL STATES.

 

So, FIRST THING WEDNESDAY MORNING let's get on about choosing sides and splitting up.

 

You liberal idiots can have (PLEASE TAKE THEM) California, Oregon, Washington, Minnesota, Vermont, New York, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, Hawaii, Maryland and Illinois.  They are hopeless.  They are lost.  GOOD RIDDANCE TO THEM.

 

The core of the Red States will, of course, be Texas, Arkansas, Kansas, Tennessee, Idaho, Montana, Missouri, Tennessee, Louisiana, Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, West Virginia, Florida, North Dakota, South Dakota, Arizona and Kentucky.

 

The rest of the states can choose one side or the other, or form their own nation.

 

But it is LONG PAST THE TIME that such a separation should have happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

There is ZERO possibility that this country will divide itself. 

At the present time, Americans can yell "WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!" with some justification. We have a bigger economy that does China. But as TWO countries, we would  have to holler, "We're Number Two and Four!"

I am pretty sure that  80% of the people would be strongly AGAINST any sort of division.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

There is ZERO possibility that this country will divide itself. 

At the present time, Americans can yell "WE'RE NUMBER ONE! WE'RE NUMBER ONE!" with some justification. We have a bigger economy that does China. But as TWO countries, we would  have to holler, "We're Number Two and Four!"

I am pretty sure that  80% of the people would be strongly AGAINST any sort of division.

The first thing that's going to be done when we split is to kick your worthless ass out of Florida.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...